Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 366
Like Tree30Likes

Phenom KO | SERVER SHUTDOWN | RETIRED

This is a discussion on Phenom KO | SERVER SHUTDOWN | RETIRED within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by chancholoco Originally Posted by nickos3 nickos3 I hope yours live long to continue taking it to bed ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chancholoco View Post
    Originally Posted by nickos3
    nickos3

    I hope yours live long to continue taking it to bed and have sex with her every night
    Quote Originally Posted by chancholoco View Post
    Time Relauncher
    J
    O
    I
    N
    Nice to see the person who's attempting to "relaunch Perseus KO" is a little 10 year old kid who goes to every other topic to spam..

    Anyways Eric, there will always be haters, and always be people telling you not to do w/e it is you're gonna do, you already know what I think you should do , goodluck with the relaunch though, gonna be hard at the same time getting some of the people back you've already lost, especially the people who had previously donated unless of course you give them some sort of compensation, I personally prolly won't be playing the server but to everyone else whos bitching, you can keep bitching, it won't change much lol.

  2. #47
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    Nice to see the person who's attempting to "relaunch Perseus KO" is a little 10 year old kid who goes to every other topic to spam..

    Anyways Eric, there will always be haters, and always be people telling you not to do w/e it is you're gonna do, you already know what I think you should do , goodluck with the relaunch though, gonna be hard at the same time getting some of the people back you've already lost, especially the people who had previously donated unless of course you give them some sort of compensation, I personally prolly won't be playing the server but to everyone else whos bitching, you can keep bitching, it won't change much lol.
    Maybe because persusKO was awesome server? damn i realy hate how u talk seriously quitting talking like that.
    You can make people to hate u by talking like this .

  3. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    32

    Default

    this topic
    lmao

  4. #49
    Regular Member Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Should I move isiloon and Eslant bosses to Colony Zone?

    Archer Combo. How does disabling it and buffing the other skills like they are supposed to be sound?

    Starting gear/level? Any ideas or leave it level 1 with no gear.

    Should I make upgrade rates harder since leveling is pretty easy now compared to what they used to be? It is the only way server will last a long time. People pking with low level gear.

  5. #50
    Senior Member CaMaR4O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    I AM NOT FORCING YOU TO PLAY/DONATE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO DONATE TO PLAY. Maybe if I write it in caps people would understand better
    It's funny to see you say that because we all know that is not donator does not have server. But I think you already understand the frustration of the players, I close by here and wish you luck with the server I have to say was one of the best I've played and should not have closed.

  6. #51
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    remove ALL bosses, esland , atilla hyde kekurikaka . ALL of them to bowl.
    i suggested this at ko4ever too , he was working on it. its hard though if im correct.
    move isiloon there too yeah. but if its possible, without aggro.
    xp has to be like the last time when u made it easier.
    drop rate upg rate were fine.
    just get every thing what ppl farm in esland/ in their home towns in CZ , bowl has to be active all day long
    active : Active means 50+ in bowl 24/7.

  7. #52
    Regular Member Russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaMaR4O View Post
    It's funny to see you say that because we all know that is not donator does not have server. But I think you already understand the frustration of the players, I close by here and wish you luck with the server I have to say was one of the best I've played and should not have closed.
    Server had no future so it had to close. Too many people got hacked, lag issues, etc. Also not to mention that the current state of server is much different than the initial launch. Wars werent working , apparently lots of bugs still left, etc.

  8. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    41

    Default

    I will play this server to find players like candyman and kick as hard with roge that will have to create a new server to ban my ip alongside all told I'm foulbrood child

  9. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    41

    Default

    but all this when launching the server will

  10. #55
    nopuedo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    I think we should give some compensation RUSSIAN by kc of the other players, is a suggestion .. NOT EVERYTHING BUT SOMETHING .. RUSSIAN...

  11. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    If my word counts for anything (probably doesn't as I'm sure people will point out, but hey), I can vouch for Russian not closing down/relaunching for the $. From all accounts he was seriously bogged down by issues from the original launch, and he's been working extremely hard to resolve them.

    That said, Russian - you should really make it clear what's happening for those that have previously 'donated'. Yes - this happens all the time, servers going up and down and what-not... but I think you still owe it to them to at least state what's happening in regards to existing donations (and they'd strongly appreciate it!). Also, on a semi-unrelated note, you know how I feel about that overpriced 'service'. IMO, you'd be far better off actually trying to save money on a cheaper (but not cheap.) service in order to guarantee the server fees can be met (and not stress over needing donations)... and I'm not just saying that to be cheap/greedy - I still think that service is way overpriced for what you're getting/promised. But if you're actually happy with it & it performs well, by all means... stick with them. From what I've seen though, those types of providers (no idea about yours in particular) rarely end well.

    @chancholoco: Why do you really feel the need to spam the same thing over and over again. Your posts are all I see lately...

  12. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Well I'm kind of happy with the re-launch, since from the start i didnt expect that amount of people to be honest.. then after a week i was so upset with myself cuz i didnt start with all at same time lol. All my friends told me that the server was going great, until i started trying and was kind of empty, sadly. And suddenly OFFline, well im not going against the idea, all oppose, im up for it because of reasons i just mentioned .

    ideas:
    -could be trying to make like level stages? as some1 said above 62-65-70 and so on. not going more than 72 though.
    -about the starter gear is a hard point to think about, could be plate +5 and sword breakers +5 (rogues case) so they dont have to waste time trying to get +8's and stuff from worms.
    -bosses in CZ (bowl ofc) its like 50-50, some people would be stressed cuz they might lose bosses and so on, but at same time its a great idea, imagine 11pm(gmt-5) server ofc its mostly empty (im guessing) so people running into bowl (maybe those that just made their accs) and see it clear, with no people, they would say shit of the server. in my place ive done that before, and keep the idea that "all their online users are from moradon afk'ers".
    so atleast the mission of putting all them into bowl will keep people there, even if there are 40 awake

  13. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    Should I move isiloon and Eslant bosses to Colony Zone?

    Archer Combo. How does disabling it and buffing the other skills like they are supposed to be sound?

    Starting gear/level? Any ideas or leave it level 1 with no gear.

    Should I make upgrade rates harder since leveling is pretty easy now compared to what they used to be? It is the only way server will last a long time. People pking with low level gear.
    Dont nurf archers are they make the pk better and more fun. Just put like a 2 minute cooldown on styx and change the shower skills to 2 arrows and 4 arrows instead of 3 and 5.

    Tbh you should just make it so people start at like level 50 with shitty items so everyone can rush to CZ as soon as they login and fight over bosses which is always fun. Make the exp easy as hell, but make upgrading hard as shit. Dont make DM/Shell drop rates low though thats what ruins it, people would much rather farm DMs all day long for weeks than exp for weeks.

    Gotta say though you will be lucky if you get a good amount of players this time after what happened to the last server. But GL.

  14. #59
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Maybe because persusKO was awesome server? damn i realy hate how u talk seriously quitting talking like that.
    You can make people to hate u by talking like this .
    Dane sorry if you haven't realized but I have a tendency to tell it how it is, when a person first says they're going to relaunch someone elses server, then they go to 2-5 different topics posting "perseus DB setup" and telling those server owners to completely change their DB and switch it to what he wants, then continuously spamming the topic with the same thing over and over again I have every right to call them out on it, after you posted scroll down you'll see he spammed 2 more times saying the same crap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    Should I move isiloon and Eslant bosses to Colony Zone?
    Problem with moving eslant bosses and isi to cz is the fact that if 1 clan/nation "owns" cz then they'll be getting geared 2x as fast. Whoever is more active will have 2x the chance of getting gear, and in a farm server that's never a good thing because it'll make the stronger stronger and the weaker will stay weak especially since the strong will keep raiding/looking for bosses and such.

  15. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post

    Problem with moving eslant bosses and isi to cz is the fact that if 1 clan/nation "owns" cz then they'll be getting geared 2x as fast. Whoever is more active will have 2x the chance of getting gear, and in a farm server that's never a good thing because it'll make the stronger stronger and the weaker will stay weak especially since the strong will keep raiding/looking for bosses and such.
    +1903......

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The winer sotw 2 and 3 need your help
    By Dr_Maillou in forum Graphics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 01:27 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2006, 12:29 PM
  3. Damn Xtrap i need your help guys =(
    By Heim4teil in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 06:29 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 02:26 PM
  5. GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP
    By Obi_dopy in forum Diez
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 09:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •