Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 158
Like Tree30Likes

From the players, to the players.

This is a discussion on From the players, to the players. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 So is this all just hypothetical or something that is likely to happen? Well I have ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    So is this all just hypothetical or something that is likely to happen?
    Well I have no idea if it's actually going to become reality, but this kind of information was requested from me by these terms so I suppose they're serious? :P

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Care to lift the veil of secrecy and divulge who has actually asked you to do all this canvassing you have done? [sorry if I have missed you saying it somewhere before]

  3. #63
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalFire View Post
    Care to lift the veil of secrecy and divulge who has actually asked you to do all this canvassing you have done? [sorry if I have missed you saying it somewhere before]
    I'm just an information broker. I got a pm with this request and I figured it was fun since I was a bit bored I chatted with the guy a bit, asked him some questions but tbh I don't actually know who he is.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    So is this all just hypothetical or something that is likely to happen?
    the former most likely

  5. #65
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    I'd prefer a server that goes through all the expansions like mentioned before just have set dates for each expansion, but give proof that you'll be able to have 15xx and 18xx working.

  6. #66
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    I would prefer a all version server.. start from the 1.081 source, go to 1.098 and so on.. would be unique as fuck and not too mention.. I miss 1.098..

  7. #67
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    would be also buggy as heeeeeeeellll xD

  8. #68
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Buggy yes.. exploitable.. yes. However, the more work you put into it.. the better and I would gladly be apart of that project. I honestly wish the English community would get their shit together, put the greed aside, and focus on one major English server... we all have the capabilities to do it, we all the money to do so, and most importantly we have the people to do it. But eh, that is in a perfect world I suppose.

  9. #69
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Buggy yes.. exploitable.. yes. However, the more work you put into it.. the better and I would gladly be apart of that project. I honestly wish the English community would get their shit together, put the greed aside, and focus on one major English server... we all have the capabilities to do it, we all the money to do so, and most importantly we have the people to do it. But eh, that is in a perfect world I suppose.
    I mean don't even need multiple people maybe just one or two who know what they are doing

  10. #70
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    You even mentioned one developer in there.. *cough two cough*

  11. #71
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    You even mentioned one developer in there.. *cough two cough*
    Was it not two who started a project like that but due to no contributions made it private? That's what I heard at least. Oh well I don't really mind as long as somebody makes the one perfect server

  12. #72
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    That was the source, not a server in the upcoming o.o

  13. #73
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    I think best bet atm would be a 15xx version of a server, haven't seen one since sexyko, and people seemed to really like those files, I even played usko back in girakon on those version it was hella fun, it all went downhill afterwards in my opinion. And the good thing is you can always modify the 15xx files to be 70 cap e. g. make 15xx look like 12xx. That would be best bet imo, and could just keep expanding it afterwards as I've seen a lot of people wanna go through expansions. They biggest mistake imo was 18xx+ it really messed up stuff on that version. I'm sure majority would agree with me.

  14. #74
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    I think best bet atm would be a 15xx version of a server, haven't seen one since sexyko, and people seemed to really like those files, I even played usko back in girakon on those version it was hella fun, it all went downhill afterwards in my opinion. And the good thing is you can always modify the 15xx files to be 70 cap e. g. make 15xx look like 12xx. That would be best bet imo, and could just keep expanding it afterwards as I've seen a lot of people wanna go through expansions. They biggest mistake imo was 18xx+ it really messed up stuff on that version. I'm sure majority would agree with me.
    Also with cospre items and the events .

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I'm just an information broker. I got a pm with this request and I figured it was fun since I was a bit bored I chatted with the guy a bit, asked him some questions but tbh I don't actually know who he is.
    swiftly dodges the answer he must go by a nickname of sorts no?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best Tetris Player in the World ^ ^ haxorz
    By ussghost6304 in forum Media
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 03:53 PM
  2. super news for the most of ko players
    By Arthurios in forum General Chat
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 12:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •