Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 127

Project: Knight Empire - Ressurection

This is a discussion on Project: Knight Empire - Ressurection within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Coming Soon - KE Ressurection! Dear KO4Life(G4L) Players. After months even years of waiting its time to reopen the gates ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    ibsk8r
    Guest

    Default Project: Knight Empire - Ressurection



    Dear KO4Life(G4L) Players.
    After months even years of waiting its time to reopen the gates of Project: Knight Empire.

    Our team has worked long and hard to bring you the best experience of Knight Online with
    New and improved concepts of gameplay and costumer support.
    Our main goal is to bring back the glory days of Knight Empire when every class was a valuable member of the party.
    Finishing a staff-only closed beta, we are ready to announce the opening of the Open Beta on 23rd of this month,
    at the middle of the day (GMT).
    If all goes well we will proceed with the launch of the official Project: Knight Empire server as known as Hildas.
    And so the fun begins.

    In the official server we initiated a few changes to enhance the game experience.
    Instead of the game being a huge race up to level 70,
    we will be limiting the highest level to 62 for the first period of time,
    Keeping the game more balanced than before.
    After a while we will be increasing the maximum level to 65 then 68 and finally 70!
    With this concept we’re hoping to reach a whole new experience in the world of Knight Online Private Servers.



    We invite you all to come and join our hard-working loyal community, making Project: KE a better place by suggesting and making your opinion!
    Here, we listen to what the community has to say.

    Yours,
    Project: Knight Empire - Ressurection Staff

    Join Now!


    Last edited by ibsk8r; 10-22-2010 at 12:17 PM.

  2. #2
    k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    838

    Default

    Project: Knight Empire - Ressurection <----- saw the same thing like 2 years ago at Coming Soon - KE Ressurection! , took quite while to get this far.(was once a good server, hope it will be again)

  3. #3
    twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    538

    Default

    The whole 62/65/68 level cap idea is simply retarded.

  4. #4
    batrambo
    Guest

    Default

    one big question! is the server gonna support 1920/1080 resolution if not.. gg

  5. #5
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by batrambo View Post
    one big question! is the server gonna support 1920/1080 resolution if not.. gg
    UP for the KE.

    (Speak english - Cama edit)
    Last edited by camaz0tz; 10-21-2010 at 05:16 AM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Messor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Im Hungry!
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    The whole 62/65/68 level cap idea is simply retarded.
    I actually like the idea what makes you say that ?

    Simply stating that its retarded not explaining why doesnt really give you much credit...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    144

    Default

    It'll fail without duping or bug abusing.

    And let's not forget this "new experience" (lvl cap lowering lmao) has been done before. MYKO gameplay kind of thing is the past. The server will fall fast just like any other server that comes up these days.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    It'll fail without duping or bug abusing.

    And let's not forget this "new experience" (lvl cap lowering lmao) has been done before. MYKO gameplay kind of thing is the past. The server will fall fast just like any other server that comes up these days.
    You're kinda wrong. Infact this server is bad for all the current private servers out there. This server was one of the, if not the most succesfull private server and i'm pretty sure it'll be succesfull again.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    You're kinda wrong. Infact this server is bad for all the current private servers out there. This server was one of the, if not the most succesfull private server and i'm pretty sure it'll be succesfull again.
    It was far from the most succesfull. SexyKO, Knight Imperia, RisingKO, LifeKO, LSKO. Just to name a few. They all had a HUGE player base and much much much more protection than KE could ever have and thus create more succes.

    KE was a server where you could dupe the shiiittt out of. That's the sole reason why people played it (that and the massive corruption ). PK was minimum, EXP was boring to 70. Items/coins was hard if you did not know how to dupe.

    Put that setup again and your user count will be ~150 the second week with +50 people merchanting in moradon. It's just boring to play and you'll see soon enough.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    It was far from the most succesfull. SexyKO, Knight Imperia, RisingKO, LifeKO, LSKO. Just to name a few. They all had a HUGE player base and much much much more protection than KE could ever have and thus create more succes.

    KE was a server where you could dupe the shiiittt out of. That's the sole reason why people played it (that and the massive corruption ). PK was minimum, EXP was boring to 70. Items/coins was hard if you did not know how to dupe.

    Put that setup again and your user count will be ~150 the second week with +50 people merchanting in moradon. It's just boring to play and you'll see soon enough.

    Yeah, you're wrong.

    But nice try though, mad props son.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Messor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Im Hungry!
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    It was far from the most succesfull. SexyKO, Knight Imperia, RisingKO, LifeKO, LSKO. Just to name a few. They all had a HUGE player base and much much much more protection than KE could ever have and thus create more succes.

    KE was a server where you could dupe the shiiittt out of. That's the sole reason why people played it (that and the massive corruption ). PK was minimum, EXP was boring to 70. Items/coins was hard if you did not know how to dupe.

    Put that setup again and your user count will be ~150 the second week with +50 people merchanting in moradon. It's just boring to play and you'll see soon enough.
    Such negativity :<

    p.s.: i'd hardly call KI successful

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Yeah, you're wrong.

    But nice try though, mad props son.
    You must be dumb if you think KE was one of the most successful private servers as it was nowhere near close to the likes of LSKO and SexyKO, SexyKO had 1.5k players online at one point, Im guessing the max KE ever had was like 150? Plus the fact that KE had corrupt GMs and dumb admins. The only reason the server didnt fail first time around was because there werent many farm servers out at the time, if any.


    Then again I aint here to flame your server, I wish you the best!

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    917

    Default

    definitely KE project was one of the best server I have been playing on.
    I would recommend it.
    wish you all best ibsk8er

  14. #14
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Honestly at the last KE i played i duped Raptor +8 , shells +8 , roc's and other stuff i cant remember , a friend of mine actualy killed several times in a roll one of the admins in cz whit the max gear he coud use cose he also duped the shit of the items . So it was pretty fun if you are into duping all day bit overal it sucked hard. Hope its something different thins time, i will keep an eye on it.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Messor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Im Hungry!
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Honestly at the last KE i played i duped Raptor +8 , shells +8 , roc's and other stuff i cant remember , a friend of mine actualy killed several times in a roll one of the admins in cz whit the max gear he coud use cose he also duped the shit of the items . So it was pretty fun if you are into duping all day bit overal it sucked hard. Hope its something different thins time, i will keep an eye on it.
    And you're proud of that ? Well im happy for you!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •