Page 64 of 89 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ThomasShelby Community didnt change.The biggest reason is nowadays, servers are more than users xd.Admins are fighting other ...
Page: 64

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    Community didnt change.The biggest reason is nowadays, servers are more than users xd.Admins are fighting other admins and users dont know what to do.I hope in the future these servers will unite like one-hand because all users will leave ko slowly and you wont find users to open server.Have you ever thought that?
    All unite ? That’s a joke right?

Cool

Todays Bi-frost Event!
    I'm so sad

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    All unite ? That’s a joke right?
    Not all,just for english myko server

Red face

Almost forgot about today's evening moradon! as I promised! Join & check if that's true

Todays Bi-frost Event!
    I'm so sad

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    You can just add some numbers to what is shown.
    Im pretty sure most servers done it. Here it was best seen in january, when no one was merchant and only 5 or 6 players online.
    But their "user online" count was still close to 90. And its still good to see. 250ppl but you only see people in moradon. Its allot multi account but still not 200+
    ? adding numbers to what? The count on panel? Sure. But adding in bots into the game isn't in 12xx. Maybe... understand what you are talking about before you talk?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    Community didnt change.The biggest reason is nowadays, servers are more than users xd.Admins are fighting other admins and users dont know what to do.I hope in the future these servers will unite like one-hand because all users will leave ko slowly and you wont find users to open server.Have you ever thought that?
    The overall KO community for the English side has always been cancerous as hell and needy, if money wasn't involved, I doubt anyone would put up a server to be quite honest. There is a lot of work that goes into making a server as well as filtering out the non-sense, because every player who plays believes they know everything when in-fact they do not at all. The community has changed since the early days of 1.098 servers out, everyone is needy and everyone server hops more than before, "I didn't get dragon on this server or king, I am leaving! *insert bad comment about server*". The community is the toxic part of it, be glad you have people who bother with this shit anymore, it is expensive to run a successful server, regardless of what some people think.
    ThomasShelby likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by siwyswirus View Post
    "This forum is only for flame eachother or sell some shit to eachother":
    Yea many people flames each other, even other server Owners, Developers but Me? didint. As I remember I never flamed any servers on games4life publicly, even in times when I was just a normal player. why? Becouse this is their choice what they will do. It is their choice if they will open new server every day, week, month or year and I dont care about as a Player or same as a server Owner. If I will want I will just come and play but if not I will don't play, it is so simple, that's all. These decisions are their and why should I publicly speculate about it? I keep it private opinion.

But you posted there thnig about ProKO quality so I will answer you:
    "some nice quality for example ProfessionalKO which you try to take away.":
    I dont know if you playd but I played last profko server and had a fun for first two weeks. So let's start from beggining of last Nickos official launch. Firstly he had around 400-500 people online while on panel was around 600 everyone knows that. Second thing is after few weeks he banned idk probably around 30-50% ppl without a reason! Thrid thing is he disappear for really LONG time there were no admins and 0 support in-game. If he don't had time or he had some life problems, even if he didint have an internet connection for months still he should have more stuff as admins/supports to inform people what's going on with server and help them etc. Fourth thing is he launched beta server and was active for? One week? Then disappear again for months without 0 info. That is good quality in your opinion? He can't even login one time per week too check his own topic and tell people what's going on? Personally I didn't flame him just talking about QUALITY this is how it was. After all. I am just telling how it was and I have nothing to nickos or any other server becouse it is their choice what and how they will work on their projects.
    idk when you joined the server but prolly around 17:30 so there was FT event with 50 people entered
    (Today is monday so people are working. If you know or not we have many Peru & USA players so they are still in work)

Join at 20:00-24:00 and check CZ my Brother <3 then compare to others

OHH MY GOD!!! SERVER IS EMPTY!!! NO-ONE EXPING IN MORADORN!!! I AM LEAVING IT!!!
    YouGotPwndByMyAss said that it isnt to you:

Yea many people flames each other, even other server Owners, Developers but Me? didint. As I remember I never flamed any servers on games4life publicly, even in times when I was just a normal player. why? Becouse this is their choice what they will do. It is their choice if they will open new server every day, week, month or year and I dont care about as a Player or same as a server Owner. If I will want I will just come and play but if not I will don't play, it is so simple, that's all. These decisions are their and why should I publicly speculate about it? I keep it private opinion.

I dont know if you playd but I played last profko server and had a fun for first two weeks. So let's start from beggining of last Nickos official launch. Firstly he had around 400-500 people online while on panel was around 600 everyone knows that. Second thing is after few weeks he banned idk probably around 30-50% ppl without a reason! Thrid thing is he disappear for really LONG time there were no admins and 0 support in-game. If he don't had time or he had some life problems, even if he didint have an internet connection for months still he should have more stuff as admins/supports to inform people what's going on with server and help them etc. Fourth thing is he launched beta server and was active for? One week? Then disappear again for months without 0 info. That is good quality in your opinion? He can't even login one time per week too check his own topic and tell people what's going on? Personally I didn't flame him just talking about QUALITY this is how it was. After all. I am just telling how it was and I have nothing to nickos or any other server becouse it is their choice what and how they will work on their projects.

Currently there are 9 clans in the pictures so, ha

SHAZAM
    GraveYard
    WhoCares
    CHULOS
    PicoSour
    MostHateD
    BABAYINHAYRINA
    Frenzy
    SELLMD8DV7

BUT STILL YOU SEE ONLY TWO HA

I will give you answer on all of this. Just gimme some min to answer ur hour typing work.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post

I will give you answer on all of this. Just gimme some min to answer ur hour typing work.

Currently there are 9 retarded clans in my server that got free 10.000KC and 15 Day Premium in the pictures so, ha

SHAZAM
    GayYard
    WhoCares
    CHULOS
    PicoSour
    MostHateD
    BABAYINHAYRINA
    Frenzy
    SELLMD8DV7

BUT STILL YOU SEE ONLY TWO HA

Wink

Almost forgot about evening moradon! as I promised! Join & check if that's true

Todays Bi-frost Event!
    I'm so sad

Todays Bi-frost Event!
    I'm so sad

Todays Bi-frost Event!
    I'm so sad

Ye, that video is funny even for me. Anyway, I just wanted to talk, you asked me questions I answered on them, and you put that video as an answer about QUALITY so that's all I could expect from you

Ye, that video is funny even for a retard like me. Anyway, I just wanted to talk, you asked me questions I answered on them, and you put that video as an answer about QUALITY so that's all I could expect from you
    Ok good to know u are making fun of urself.

Just by posting this picture is enough to answer you. Mr Spin Ticket.
    And think by urself when u see this picture why nickos3 have quality and u don't. And if u are still that stupid to not understand just let me know i will explain you later today like we are back in class cuz u never finished school and it's basic logic.

You asked me:
    Do i really have to explain why nickos3 his server have more quality then yours and why he is a better admin then you or are you that dumb that i actually have to?
    I aswered you:
    you don't need me to explain why nickos3 server have more quality then our. I just want to know why in your opinion nickos3 server have really good quality. What he did on his last server to make good quality? what was good? things I wrote below say that it had good quality?

You answered me:
    And think by urself when u see this picture why nickos3 have quality and u don't. And if u are still that stupid to not understand just let me know i will explain you later today like we are back in class cuz u never finished school and it's basic logic.
    Unfortunately, the question was different. I dont want to compare in any way to his QUALITY, I want to learn how good is his QUALITY. The problem is you can't even understand what I am saying. :P

Wink

Todays morning merchant specially for Rhymes aka Zaikoooo

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    ? adding numbers to what? The count on panel? Sure. But adding in bots into the game isn't in 12xx. Maybe... understand what you are talking about before you talk?
    And maybe you should read before talk xD
    Im not saying anything about bots. Im just saying they added a some more ppl on these "Users online".
    Like in their last SS of their AFK moradon. you count roughly 100 people.
    So where are these other 133 people? They are not in CZ cause its empty.
    Conclusie the "233" is a fake number. the real number is 100% lower maybe like 140 ish.
    And from that only about 20 or 30 are active.

That number comes from (connected players) + (80). If there are bots ingame you would see more ppl right?

Merchant-KO