Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

TitanKO

This is a discussion on TitanKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Vote4KC added and now we have 6 Lunar Wars per week + CSW....
Page: 11

Vote4KC added and now we have 6 Lunar Wars per week + CSW.

bump for titanko

Server will be wiped on August 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    You get the right to copy what ive said when you stop buying patches from others.
    You're one to talk, stealing work. At least Knight Imperia respects developers for their work.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    You're one to talk, stealing work. At least Knight Imperia respects developers for their work.
    At the time when i got the panel i did not know who it belong to, it was publicly available from ko-cuce. Nonetheless, i will stop using your panel from august 1st when i have my own panel ready. No "stealing" was intended and i apologize for it.

Gold

Boring server, like no one online.

Server will be wiped on August 1st.
    try it once more! it worth!.

bump

dude gtfo of this topic, we got ur point by the first post u made. u dont like the server oke, u kinda posted more than enough times about it, ppl will decide theirselves
    u a moderator of this topic or sth? no? so speak on subject and dun tell ppl what to do or simple don't talk at all.

i'm not a dude not yours for sure.

About server - ppl already decided like 3 week ago in case you didn't notice.

And insults rly : P? There is no need to make it personal... you retarded inbreed

Server will be wiped in 5 hours.

superstylin

Can u tell the exactly time of wipe at gmt-5?

Quote Originally Posted by superstylin View Post
    Can u tell the exactly time of wipe at gmt-5?

Im GMT +2 and its in 2 hours and 15 minutes....its 21:45 right now...sooo

GMT -5 is 7 hours behind aka your time is 14:45 aka in 17:00 for you if i calculated this right.

superstylin

Thanx bro ill be there for sure

superstylin

Meep how much time till wipe...?

Server wiped!

At the time when i got the panel i did not know who it belong to, it was publicly available from ko-cuce. Nonetheless, i will stop using your panel from august 1st when i have my own panel ready. No "stealing" was intended and i apologize for it.
    I remotely believed your apology; you're still using my panel as a base, with your awful attempt at a chaos skin over the top of it. Just because the skin changes doesn't mean what's underneath does (and being the one who wrote it, it's extremely noticeable). You should try writing your own crap sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Necton View Post
    i think hot chocolate ko was like this
    It wasn't just "like" this, it *was* this (albeit populated without the lies and theft) before it was taken over by the TitanKO mob (though I can't recall if it was CaffKO or HCKO that the manner stuff was developed for, I think it was actually CaffKO but my memory sucks) and consequently died shortly afterwards. Not sure the reasoning behind trying to make it live again, but they failed the first time, and judging by the current population being definitely not as populated as it was when myself and IceMan ran the server (the server's dead!), nor as populated as the server I was asked to run shortly afterwards to continue it without the crap they brought along (which eventually lead to one of TitanKO's staff sending a fake DMCA notice to our host to take us down [which would have been ignored if Blizzard hadn't sent legitimate DMCA notices recently to a number of server hosts, including ours])... AND the fact they're still stealing crap, I can't see it going any other way myself.

All they do themselves is lie and steal. I figured with the slight change in the server staff, and the "apology" made prior changed all this but they're still the same server they were when they took over our server to begin with.
    Last edited by twostars; 08-01-2010 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Clarification.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-01-2023, 04:02 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-19-2012, 05:44 PM