Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

TitanKO

This is a discussion on TitanKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Necton can anyone tell me short about this server? how long does it to get 70? upgrade ...
Page: 5

PFC Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Necton View Post
    can anyone tell me short about this server? how long does it to get 70? upgrade rates? Do u farm Ticket for gear?
    ye u farm ticket for gear , how does it work .
    u go to cz kill mobs like trolls ,apos, etc. and u get 100 manner ticket or 50 manner ticket then when u have collect some , u go to moradon and exchange these manner ticket on the npc, u will get the manners on the char info side , u will go to a npc wich sell items for manners then u chosse wich one u want it will show u how much is the item u selected, then u buy it

if u have played wow , its like farming emblems and exchanging for items

KalaBunga Senior Member

crusade was beter i did not had to farm first 30 min to get my scrolls ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3xiT View Post
    crusade was beter i did not had to farm first 30 min to get my scrolls ffs.
    agree'd , this change is kinda fail , sc's are supposed to be free ._.

Banned for scamming.

hmm been on few hours.... i dont really get it. Do you seriously expect me to kill golem for like 2000 hours to get gear?

its boring, and btw how would a mage or int priest farm golem/ harpy or troll? supose a mage could go fire and aoe then restat int but god help the priest

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    hmm been on few hours.... i dont really get it. Do you seriously expect me to kill golem for like 2000 hours to get gear?

its boring, and btw how would a mage or int priest farm golem/ harpy or troll? supose a mage could go fire and aoe then restat int but god help the priest
    wow are you handicap ? if you're im srry for you.

cus im priest and i was one of the first person who got a decent gear for pk . by being bp , and its not easy for ppl to kill me ;d.

My Friend ren being flame mage got his cs first than me , i dont get why do you complain everything is fine , and u dont need to get Geared as 100 , i pk'ed with hb +7 glass belt cs +6 , and i got fun by raiding and owning ppl..

PFC Senior Member

u can always create a warrior and farm these manner then trade to ur main character

Banned for scamming.

and you are really just killing golem endlessly for 3 days???

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

and you are really just killing golem endlessly for 3 days???
    are you retarded or all are youre questions as stupid as those 2 above since, its semi farm server so you can pretty much tell that u have to farm abit, and no theres other mobs u can kill also + you can raid and farm same timed.

Banned for scamming.

your killing same mob non stop for a week for gear and im retarded.... omg how boring.

farming requires gaining items from a multitude of sources, farming +9s, farming chitin, farming shell, and weps then playing the anvil, if you enjoy killing the same mob constantly over and over in this repetative boredom for a week to gain a item, then in my opinion you sir are the retard one..... enjoy your exciting server not for me!!

Mavetse

what do u kill at any other farm servers? rofl, always killing da same shit. dms?

reptile

so when will the move to a dedicated server gonna happen?
    Cant be arsed to play with the lags

Beholdlove

Guys i just dled it but i dont wanna play alone :P any1 has a clan that I can join?
    I can be any class u need im pretty good at most of them. Tell me the nation so i can start ;o =]

coffiscithur

your killing same mob non stop for a week for gear and im retarded.... omg how boring.

farming requires gaining items from a multitude of sources, farming +9s, farming chitin, farming shell, and weps then playing the anvil, if you enjoy killing the same mob constantly over and over in this repetative boredom for a week to gain a item, then in my opinion you sir are the retard one..... enjoy your exciting server not for me!!
    i have no words for your "/win"

How can i make it full screen? Options wont open.

Quote Originally Posted by reptile View Post
    so when will the move to a dedicated server gonna happen?
    Cant be arsed to play with the lags
    They had problems with the dedi server. Dedi server company said they hadn't made got any money when the TKO team actually had paid for the server. Now like 48h later they got an email saying everything is fine and the Dedi server is under maintance, but god knows how long this gonna take..

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-01-2023, 04:02 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-19-2012, 05:44 PM