View Poll Results: What would you like?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • Increase the xp rate by alot (ex. 10x)

39 20.53%
  • Increase the xp rate by a little (ex. 2x or 3x)

82 43.16%
  • Stay with it the way it is now.

69 36.32%
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

XP rate *an important issue towards the future*

This is a discussion on XP rate *an important issue towards the future* within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by festo Do you like whinging? I feel like my girlfriend is on this forum..... Who are u? ...
Page: 10

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by festo View Post
    Do you like whinging? I feel like my girlfriend is on this forum..... Who are u?

LoL hahahahaha , now i love you but you still hit like a girl

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    Ok look like this,if you make lvling easier and getting items aswel you will lose more players then by making regular KO,i see here only "unknown" players atleast for me complain,and those that are here since 2006 are for regular KO.
    Srr I play since since 2006 also, but I dont think 'unknown' or 'new' players should be taken less into a count or have less rights because u happen to play longer then them.. Besides I'm sure I have seen 'old players' complain also so I don't think this thread is actually like old players vs new players or smthn like u make it look..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HolyPriestQueen View Post
    Srr I play since since 2006 also, but I dont think 'unknown' or 'new' players should be taken less into a count or have less rights because u happen to play longer then them.. Besides I'm sure I have seen 'old players' complain also so I don't think this thread is actually like old players vs new players or smthn like u make it look..
    I just see it like that,im sorry.I trust to Devile,Felix,Festo and others,they wouldnt promise us something without reason,so i belive they wont get hacked as someone said.

lopezik

Guys rlly stop talking about it right now cuz its dont make sense.

Open beta didnt event start. Ppl talking shits w/o any reasons...

STOP IT rlly.

When open beta will start and when all will try how its work then u can start talking.
    Now simply its dont make sense cuz noone will listen u.

And remember some things. Its not gonna be private server like all others.
    We making this server together !? All old and all new KO players.
    And hosters are not a random ppl who just want get some money.

Give them chance to start it like they want it.

peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    We all have. Hell, I even GM'd one. Personally, I understand we need to listen to the community. That's great and we will. However, what no one seems to get yet is that the server hasn't even hit open beta yet and you guys already want to change things. Let the game hit open beta and play it a bit. Then, at that point, we'll be more than happy to look into changing things on the end-user side of things.

We're not saying, "no", we're saying, "not yet".
    I was gonna bitch, but I agree with this.

But honestly it shouldn't be a tremendous grind. A lot of us who played the old KO aren't kids anymore: we have jobs, we have lives, we have school. Its very hard to dedicate that kind of time, especially when its not even the official game. People play KO because of the pvp, end of story. As its been said it won't be the same like the old days when a BP at 62/63 is gonna be able to just go and Pk. People know how to play now and they're gonna rush to 70 and then try to dominate. I'd be surprised if theres a lot of pvp other than CZ raids (which are indeed fun) until people reach at least 65+

Anyway thats my 2 cents, but ill definitely try to get on the beta and test it out

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post

Arca, if your asian then go fuck yourself for being a homo. (this was based on your logic which you used in the entire topic, HOOAH!)
    I'm not asian what shall I do then ? :x

and I agree with lopezik.. Open beta has not even started, I'm pretty sure 95% of the voters have not even tried out the server rates for themselves. You should all just wait for the OB to start, check if you hate it or if it's ok, then come and make these kind of topics.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchSteroidsS View Post
    i have to agree with unbeatable with every word that he said so far ,
    seriously? with all the respect to Felix , Devil ,Shurt , and the rest that i didn't mentioned,
    have you ever played in any privet server?
    im pretty sure you didn't.
    you need to listen to the community , those who actually played privet servers. because we know what is wrong and what is not..
    and the way it is now.. the server will not be a successful.
    WRONG.

Dont assume things you dont know. I have played in private servers and also GMed one. And WTF u think we are doing here besides listening the community? Geez.

We listen to the community. Hell that's why we thought about making a private server in the first place. I'll tell you, unbeatable and anyone else who wants us to listen, the same thing I tell my 6 year old kid.

"If u want my attention, don't whine"

Big difference between voicing an opinion and whining in forums. I feel like my ignore list is about to grow pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    I just see it like that,im sorry.I trust to Devile,Felix,Festo and others,they wouldnt promise us something without reason,so i belive they wont get hacked as someone said.
    What? I dont remember saying that. There's no perfect security. There always a weak link. These forums didn't have a security problem until 1 admin fucked up and all hell broke loose. We can add as much security as we want but still there will always be a way to screw our work, specially when we talk about shitty software like KO.

The only thing we can assure is that security is a high priority for us and we are working very hard to provide a secure server for everyone. Tho there's a lot of people who want us to fail, I can tell u that.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    WRONG.

Dont assume things you dont know. I have played in private servers and also GMed one. And WTF u think we are doing here besides listening the community? Geez.

We listen to the community. Hell that's why we thought about making a private server in the first place. I'll tell you, unbeatable and anyone else who wants us to listen, the same thing I tell my 6 year old kid.

"If u want my attention, don't whine"

Big difference between voicing an opinion and whining in forums. I feel like my ignore list is about to grow pretty fast.

What? I dont remember saying that. There's no perfect security. There always a weak link. These forums didn't have a security problem until 1 admin fucked up and all hell broke loose. We can add as much security as we want but still there will always be a way to screw our work, specially when we talk about shitty software like KO.

The only thing we can assure is that security is a high priority for us and we are working very hard to provide a secure server for everyone. Tho there's a lot of people who want us to fail, I can tell u that.
    Nice post.

Someone of your guys writed that u pay profesional company to secure your server.

Whoever gives information about what we gonna do in terms of security is:

a) On drugs (Felix doing morphine maybe)
    b) Mentally challenged
    c) Both

We won't disclose any information about what we are doing or what we plan to do in terms of security. If someone said something about it, ignore him. We have security as a high priority and we are working hard to provide a secure server. That's all u guys should know about this subject.

Banned Senior Member

Whoever gives information about what we gonna do in terms of security is:

a) On drugs (Felix doing morphine maybe)
    b) Mentally challenged
    c) Both

We won't disclose any information about what we are doing or what we plan to do in terms of security. If someone said something about it, ignore him. We have security as a high priority and we are working hard to provide a secure server. That's all u guys should know about this subject.
    Ok then,probably drugs

I hope your using at least RadAdmin (because of security and the regular desktop work speed with lower bit setting) to access the server and all other ways are shut down.

I personally dont care if its instant 70 or 5 years to 70. I wanna relax, play with some friends when i can and have fun with a sense of achievement (aka no wipes).

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 2Nismo View Post
    I feel pity for people who can do shit without max lvl.
    haha +1 xD
    You dont neccasarly have to be lvl70 to have fun and pk..
    Like some1 said few pages back.. ppl are too spoiled nowadays, they want fast max lvl and gear.
    fuking pk/npwhores

Opakigad

I like the responses from admins here especially Shurt, I agree with Curly, I dislike Grobses posts.

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    I personally dont care if its instant 70 or 5 years to 70. I wanna relax, play with some friends when i can and have fun with a sense of achievement (aka no wipes).
    I think thats the most important thing while playing a game like KO, many people have forgotten that.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Opakigad View Post
    I like the responses from admins here especially Shurt, I agree with Curly, I dislike Grobses posts.
    I dont care,I love you

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    01-12-2010, 10:08 AM
  2. Hits: 24
    01-04-2010, 05:29 PM