Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Raptor +8 worse than Hb +7?

This is a discussion on Raptor +8 worse than Hb +7? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; did you test those weapons on guys that have all same resistence? cuz raptor is poison resis... and most people ...
Page: 4

Banned

did you test those weapons on guys that have all same resistence? cuz raptor is poison resis... and most people have high resis against poison... so thats a disadvantage against the raptoer but unless all have like 0 resis maybe you should test that out

tutorial

did you test those weapons on guys that have all same resistence? cuz raptor is poison resis... and most people have high resis against poison... so thats a disadvantage against the raptoer but unless all have like 0 resis maybe you should test that out[/b]
    i tested poison resist with fresh mind(priest skill). PR reduced dmg of raptor. but its little.

and ppl dont have much PR. only WE and Foverin give PR. and maybe some shield dunno.

look at SS of chars. u ll see what i m talking about

Judas Iscariot

For you maybe because you aint 70+ If you would be lvl 70+ you would say " Omg, I love giga "[/b]
    Well I'll give that to you yes, but while dcz exists the bottom choice will for everyone will always be the giga :lol:

snipelord

raptors will critical harder, but hell breakers are more consistently higher dmg

tutorial

Iron neck and belt will give around 40 weapon def against dual weapons, compared to 20 against hell breaker,[/b]
    and rogues have dual weapon. what u think about that? lol

u talk nonsense. bullshit.

and rogues have dual weapon. what u think about that? lol

u talk nonsense. bullshit.[/b]
    Rogues dual wield daggers, warriors use spear and club/axe/sword

tutorial

Rogues dual wield daggers, warriors use spear and club/axe/sword[/b]
    hmm. i think i got it now.

LurifaX

For you maybe because you aint 70+ If you would be lvl 70+ you would say " Omg, I love giga "[/b]

giga +7 aint that good at older servers.

morgoth666

giga +7 aint that good at older servers.[/b]
    is good in any server at high lvl like 70/75+++

But we r talking about hb+7 and rappy+8 rite? :angry:

Flo

all those who said raptor8>hb7 , i wanna know if u actually had both at the same time and tried them ?

because i had both and i tried em in 2 different targets at least 5 hits for each weapon to compare damages , none of my targets were using spear def or club def except for their jewels and hb+7 would always hit like 50 or so more than the raptor[/b]
    ive got both of them and in pvp (thats what its important for) raptor hits harder
    but if u say a lot sd around ... every1 knows that and bcoz of that theres almost as much cd ad ... as sd around

tutorial

hmm. i think i got it now.[/b]
    no i dont get it :P

its true what i said before.

lets say hb+7>>>>>>>>>>> 2000ap >>>>>>>>> in reduce 200ap

lets say toto8+impact8 >>>>> 1400ap+600ap >>>> in reduce 140ap+60ap=200ap

IN has the same effect !!!

so dual weapon8 > hb7

karn

no i dont get it :P

its true what i said before.
    lets say hb+7>>>>>>>>>>> 2000ap >>>>>>>>> in reduce 200ap

lets say toto8+impact8 >>>>> 1400ap+600ap >>>> in reduce 140ap+60ap=200ap

IN has the same effect !!!

so dual weapon8 > hb7[/b]
    kid ur retarted. lets say ur playing a rogue u got dual daggers but dd def only takes away 10% damage done by daggers.
    for a warrior u can only weild one spear and the 2nd hand is axe/sword/club. so that means 10% damage of spear is gone and 10% damage of club/axe/sword is gone. unless u wear dual hanguk swords on ur warrior the dual weapons will be pretty much useless in pvp cuz u have 20% damage taken right away. so now u understand? o.O even though this topic is old but people still check

and i did some tests myself
    Raptor8/80
    II +8/80
    Hb +7/140
    out of all 3 i would go with hb7 or ii8 because they hit hard and constant, raptor doesnt raptor has high crit dmg but it hardly hits high. lets say
    i would do like 700, 800, 700, 1300, 700, 800, 1400 damage with a raptor
    i would do like 1100, 1000, 1050, 1105, 1150 with hb7
    and pretty much same with ii8 maybe lil more or less
    and to people who think club def is almost same as spear def ur soo wrong.
    IN+IB gives 20% def to all. and people who use this will only and only use spear or dd def items like spear boots/helm and dd helm
    they will be only few people carrying around club def body or w.e. it is and stuff like that but most people carry spear/axe/dd
    and also if u wanna hit hard in pvp Y not u go MS+8 its same ap as ii8 i think 180 right? and also hardly anyone has sword def.

MS+8 = 173 AP

rappy+8 > HB+7 for sure, if u got high STR bonuses

I have em both and they rock ..I can't choose one .. :P .. Rap more ap but hb is sexy and hits also hard !

Banned

the elemental hits hard on hb and ppls say its better couse of the uniqe.

raptor hit low on ppls whit much ac and is slower also.

both weapons are good

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast