Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

411 is back?

This is a discussion on 411 is back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I feel another interserver war is needed -_-...
Page: 7

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I feel another interserver war is needed -_-

morax

Originally posted by Felix
    This guy was loved and hated for some good reason, the sighn of any good player is adpating. *A legend is when people want to be like them.

What sin on Diez never wanted to be 411?

Thers your answer, he's a legend and I repsect him more for comming back now and doing his thing.
    That makes me a legend right? h43r:

I hope voodoo does come back hes a really smart player.

Your the Hero of DM's and the legend of the 4 stone rezzers!!!

Your my hero when you were 4 stoning Warp ( dogbite ) for being AFK in CSW over and over again

Hostage

I remember the pic of voo on blood forums. Pringles and Pepsi FTW! (inside joke for ex-blood)

Zaria :wub:

TunaFishyMe

in all honesty, i dont think 411 (even after getting levels and gear back) will rape cz as much as he did before. At least he wont be above the other top players today. He came from MYKO, so he had a large amount of experience than most players. However, this game doesnt require too much skill. A couple months and you can hold your own. He was the only one who knew how to combo and he had great items. I remember when I hit 60 and went to cz, I would see him minor heal away if he was in trouble. Not many people did that back then. He played really smart, ahead of the people who were playing at that time. I remember when I first got dual rols, the difference was massive. Now that everyone has 8+ armor/daggers and good uniques, its going to be a lot harder. Hes a very good team player and thats the main thing about this game. But like devile said, he doesnt have anything to prove to anyone. My favorite sin is still dr4k0 xD

Erian

f you ed your favourite sin is me

Banned

Originally posted by Erian
    f you ed your favourite sin is me * *
    your my favorite gay sin
    :wub:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Erian
    f you ed your favourite sin is me * *
    who the hell are you? do i know you?

Erian

I saw him get some kills last night, I just hope he can get his levels and be on an even par.

Only time well show us weather he can compeat.

Assaf001

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    in all honesty, i dont think 411 (even after getting levels and gear back) will rape cz as much as he did before. *At least he wont be above the other top players today. *He came from MYKO, so he had a large amount of experience than most players. *However, this game doesnt require too much skill. *A couple months and you can hold your own. *He was the only one who knew how to combo and he had great items. *I remember when I hit 60 and went to cz, I would see him minor heal away if he was in trouble. *Not many people did that back then. *He played really smart, ahead of the people who were playing at that time. *I remember when I first got dual rols, the difference was massive. *Now that everyone has 8+ armor/daggers and good uniques, its going to be a lot harder. *Hes a very good team player and thats the main thing about this game. *But like devile said, he doesnt have anything to prove to anyone. *My favorite sin is still dr4k0 xD
    what I bold I think you right.
    to kill a party kill the mage first, then the priests, do you have to be smart for that? maybe those days people killed paper/int mage easier then these days, ... ofc all items and the lvl, but I hope he will just enjoy this game, as Devile said he doesn't need to proof nothing, at the end it is just a game... and the main point is to enjoy.

Hostage

No, see the problem was everyone ran when they saw him. LF and a good combo = instant kill. This was back in the day when level 60 was an acomplishment. The game is different now. You cant solo like you used to. But Voo in my opinion was always a better party pker. Guarantee'd he comes back with no problems.

Unlike most of the current sins I don't want to 1 v 1 him , I do how ever want to do a party with him, he was the best at leeroying into parties that is something I would love to see by Obi de 411ie

well...glad to see 411 coming back as he was my inspiration as a sin before i saw 0000000's movies. but seriously, you dont think this guy can adapt? please, thanksgiving diner 7 year old kid's can adapt and get kills in cz, this guy can do it as well. you might not see something like:
    411 has defeated adfadsfad
    411 has defeated 1341324
    fdd has defeated adfasdf
    411 has defeated fdd

kind of thing anymore, but i think he can do it, he's not dumb.

TunaFishyMe

no no of course he can adapt. of course he will do well. But it wont be like before when there werent 5000000 human/orc mages and when everyone who was 60 had a decent level. When I hit 65, you dont understand how many sins or players I could redball in 2 hits. Now its not that easy anymore. I spike warriros for 500, they spam 500 on me. Hell need some time to adjust to minor heal combo and then hell be an excellent party rogue.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast