Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

80 sin vs 80 warr

This is a discussion on 80 sin vs 80 warr within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont remember to call you somewhere retard or insult you but i ll do it now....ok kiddo, show me ...
Page: 14

ILoveYouToo

I dont remember to call you somewhere retard or insult you but i ll do it now....ok kiddo, show me some proofs of all that you are saying and lol at 79 win an 80 lvl warrior....did you cry no shock stun pls?With what you ll win a lvl 80 warrior?just tell me how and what kiddo on lvl 79 with your filthy spike?500dmg?550dmg?Speak to me with facts and cut the crap with hp build and pro minor here we speak about skills without critical you ll not even move 80 lvl warrior hp down to 2k dmg and i bet that!!!Now is that hard to understand?

Ps:this go only to this kid japo....learn how to discuss with facts and not insult ppl.....you still admit that you used undying on a vs with scrolls and no1 here cares what items had the other player we dont speak about your EGO kiddo we speak about 2 different classes! Next time check where i bold your letter on your reply kid i knew where you used undying and where not!!

Peace![/b]
    japo is actually a really good rogue. Probably the best english speaking rogue on edana, if not the best overall.

japo

I dont remember to call you somewhere retard or insult you but i ll do it now....ok kiddo, show me some proofs of all that you are saying and lol at 79 win an 80 lvl warrior....did you cry no shock stun pls?With what you ll win a lvl 80 warrior?just tell me how and what kiddo on lvl 79 with your filthy spike?500dmg?550dmg?Speak to me with facts and cut the crap with hp build and pro minor here we speak about skills without critical you ll not even move 80 lvl warrior hp down to 2k dmg and i bet that!!!Now is that hard to understand?

Ps:this go only to this kid japo....learn how to discuss with facts and not insult ppl.....you still admit that you used undying on a vs with scrolls and no1 here cares what items had the other player we dont speak about your EGO kiddo we speak about 2 different classes! Next time check where i bold your letter on your reply kid i knew where you used undying and where not!!

Peace![/b]
    1st. isnt my problem if they guy who i quoted shout at me because he dont know read/understand what i post.

2nd. proofs about what im saying? u think im writing this for fun? u dont play at edana, so u dont have any idea about what im talking about. M4inFRAME for example, is my clannie and both we are Asisstants of DarkForces clan. i guess u gonna ask him if that what i writed is right or not?

3rd. flithy spike? 500dmg? i do 800+ with spike to that monsters because we dont use valk armors/defensive armors they hit me around 600 sometimes more sometimes less

4th. I dont have critical because i am 79 ok so dont write bullshits? and i just mentioned the vs with Xrag3 because i was trying to xplain you that is impossible to kill that uber duper unless he dont use undy set. AND YES, SOMEONE THAT REPLIED ME SAID THAT WE TALKING ABOUT VS WITH SAME GEAR. so that wasnt the case

5th. No shock/stun?? this rule is stupid, if warrior want use shock stun/and bleeding its ok but i will use blind/beast hiding... so then there isnt advantages for both. but i think its more fair dont use this PK SKILLS. just my opinion,other players like to use that skills

ps: and no, when others use SC... i use SC. if others use undy, ill use undy

Scandium

did i need to care about you and your Vs's??????800 spike on lvl 80 warrior?0o lol pal try to find a real lvl 80 warrior!!! I think the rest of 80 warriors ll confirm on what i say....i have to see 800 spike from the time i was lvl 70 dont make me laugh again pls!!!!We speak about same gear for both classes here not for your ego i dont care what you vs and who are they i dont even know them i first time hear them!!! We speak about well geared warrior as mirror for rogue....if you believe you ll spike for 800 bring me an SS pls and notice on the SS both equip pls
    oh and dont forget BOTH SCROLLED!!!

i ll not quote you anymore cus you dont understand that we dont speak about you and me....we speak about skills try to time in how much time you have spike again regained and call me

ILoveYouToo

did i need to care about you and your Vs's??????800 spike on lvl 80 warrior?0o lol pal try to find a real lvl 80 warrior!!! I think the rest of 80 warriors ll confirm on what i say....i have to see 800 spike from the time i was lvl 70 dont make me laugh again pls!!!!We speak about same gear for both classes here not for your ego i dont care what you vs and who are they i dont even know them i first time hear them!!! We speak about well geared warrior as mirror for rogue....if you believe you ll spike for 800 bring me an SS pls and notice on the SS both equip pls
    i ll not quote you anymore cus you dont understand that we dont speak about you and me....we speak about skills try to time in how much time you have spike again regained and call me [/b]
    He does have shards +9....

japo

i ll not quote you anymore cus you dont understand that we dont speak about you and me....we speak about skills try to time in how much time you have spike again regained and call me [/b]
    It seems you are so nervous dude. Nervocalm pills, and go sleep ok?

1st. I have shard+11/10 rebirth, 2611 ap for your information
    2nd. ofc i will post for you Screenshots when i hit for 700-800 everytime i use spike (i remember you they dont use dd helmet or valk) i repeat all time that u need read softly what i write, because u dont get it.
    3rd. i mentioned my point of view of this topic, because i vsed with lvl 80 warriors and sins. soi really think my opinion is useful for other users (maybe not for you lol)

Scandium

omg you really piss me off damn it......my warrior have 1600 defence 3200 ap what you ll do with your shard?10k hp you believe you ll spike me for 800????i have well vsed really more more better equipped rogues than you cal with not only a shard/s +11 rebirth the gun that you keep in your hands really dont scare no1 at least where i play....so if you want to keep this personal yes you ll spike me for max 500-550 dmg without criticals trust me you ll not do nothing more than make me laugh!!!
    Peace

japo

omg you really piss me off damn it......my warrior have 1600 defence 3200 ap what you ll do with your shard?10k hp you believe you ll spike me for 800????i have well vsed really more more better equipped rogues than you cal with not only a shard/s +11 rebirth the gun that you keep in your hands really dont scare no1 at least where i play....so if you want to keep this personal yes you ll spike me for max 500-550 dmg without criticals trust me you ll not do nothing more than make me laugh!!!
    Peace[/b]
    I will hit you for 600dmg if you use all DD shits, and you will hit me for 500-600 if i use all defense shits+valkyrie. 1304ac/and 35-40% reduction damage depending on your weapon. i dunno if u like to use the defense armors/valk etc
    I mentioned that in all the VS i did with lvl 80 wariors they only used 10% AntiDagger (called Iron Necklace) and same for me. so i spiked them for 700-800. thats why if they add 25-30% more DD ill hit them near 600
    And im not talking about you, because im not from your server. that for sure have rogues better geared than me.

U still dont understand the part of the topic where some people said: 80 vs 80, EQUAL GEAR.
    So my asasin, is not a good example to compare from yours... i compared my rogue with my server lvl 80 warriors!

Scandium

damn it kiddo IN and IB can be more than +0 and you can do your calculation that my raptor is also not +8
    im ending here nothing more to say, you have some standards of your friends or close warriors there that doesnt mean is the best you can see try to compare your equip with them and yes you ll not hit me for 600 on my screen, at your screen i dont even care what it ll say

end

japo

damn it kiddo IN and IB can be more than +0 and you can do your calculation that my raptor is also not +8
    im ending here nothing more to say, you have some standards of your friends or close warriors there that doesnt mean is the best you can see try to compare your equip with them and yes you ll not hit me for 600 on my screen, at your screen i dont even care what it ll say

end[/b]
    +1? +2? +3?

U know that IN+3 have 13% same as Iron belt+3?? so u are crying because of the difference between 10-13% dmg??

EVEN if you have Iron Set +3 the difference with +0/+1 isnt big at all (and i dont care if you use +8defensive armors) for me +1rebirth are enough. dont think that 1-2% diference really cares on a vs

and dont forget that we are talking about EQUAL GEAR (OMG hard to get it for that guy)

killluminati

minor pedal ftw, there are some sins mostly turks, that have a pedal they use for combo... now that being said sins are gay,

but there are some sins ive met who can take on lvl 80 warrior with "duped" gear and win, for example mrx1x vs xaerq.....

japo

minor pedal ftw, there are some sins mostly turks, that have a pedal they use for combo... now that being said sins are gay,

but there are some sins ive met who can take on lvl 80 warrior with "duped" gear and win, for example mrx1x vs xaerq.....[/b]
    no need minor pedal, just waste 1920mp+ per pot timing ^^

I couldn't remember why all the "x vs x" or "what is the best in x sitaution?" topics always begged to be closed, and I realized that it's because not many people can voice an opinion and handle a debate without flaming / being immature / and ruining a topic. Sorry, but these topics never will end pleasently, as there's no definitive answer and it's all up to opinion.

Time to throw some water on the flame war.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314