Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

80 sin vs 80 warr

This is a discussion on 80 sin vs 80 warr within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zo you forget its not about hp/ac/ap and healing capacities also, its also about skill combinations used, keep sin blooded ...
Page: 12

zo you forget its not about hp/ac/ap and healing capacities also, its also about skill combinations used, keep sin blooded it will not have a very nice effect on his minor, well placed shock stun can seriously screw him up

also ive seen many movies with warr vs sin...and when a sin blinds warrior he just stands there waiting for it to wears off. if he just simply click on the place where sin was standing, blinding has no effect at all. critical is tough...but were talking about 10k+hp, and 7k mana, lots of hp pots to use before need to mp pot

also, sin can also combine minor with hp pots on lvl 80 cause his mana is so high but needs to be careful with mana consumption...

it really comes down to who does his job more perfectly...if the gear is same ofc[/b]
    in a rogue vs warrior

Rogue needs to go by this: AC>AP>HP

Warrior needs to go by this: AP>AC>HP

And about blooding, I't doesnt really matter, in all the VS's I really don't care if im Blooded or not, It doesnt really affect that much.

in a rogue vs warrior

Rogue needs to go by this: AC>AP>HP

Warrior needs to go by this: AP>AC>HP

And about blooding, I't doesnt really matter, in all the VS's I really don't care if im Blooded or not, It doesnt really affect that much.[/b]
    come meet my warrior lvl 80 with 3400 ap, 1500+ def (with 45dd), and 12k hp with undy and ill ask you about dot dmg not affecting your minor at all...especially when youre under half hp and get shock/stunned...and a free back massage with hell blade

there are ppl who are beasts on their class, sin or warr doesnt matter...with lots of time to perfect playing it and equipping it

just cause you and me didnt vs one of those doesnt give us the right to say which class or player is better

my 2 cents

hitmachine search for BOOOOOOOOOO
    if the sin got minor pedals then warrior has no chance

Played both, I dont think u are aware of how strong a lvl 80 assassin is.

I've killed a lvl 80 Warrior ( skilled as any other warrior ) with great gear on a 73 Rogue ( at that time ) with gear the same as his comparing Rogue to Warrior I mean.

I'm Claiming in a "restricted vs" ( no critical, blind or beast hiding , no shockstun or blooding ) a warrior has no chance. (rogue 100% - warrior 0% )

In a "opened vs" every skill opened, a warrior has a chance of wining depending on the shock stun, than again critical will do shitload of dmg and not to mention blind etc. Il give it like this 75% Rogue - 25% Warrior.

I'd love if we could have 2 good people to supply 1 rogue 80 1 warrior 80 on any server, with ~ the same gear. That is the only way I can prove what I'm sayin here :P[/b]
    lol you really must fight shit warriors to think they can win 100% without critical xD

hitmachine search for BOOOOOOOOOO
    if the sin got minor pedals then warrior has no chance[/b]
    ok even with minor pedal a sin CANNOT use more that 19 minors per sould pot. 1 minor = 10 mana, 19*10=1900 mana used PLUS mana used for his skills

pedals are for gays who like to look themselves in a mirorr, an idiot with pedal will suck his mana dry if he suddenly gets an orgasm in the middle of VS

/end_rant

come meet my warrior lvl 80 with 3400 ap, 1500+ def (with 45dd), and 12k hp with undy and ill ask you about dot dmg not affecting your minor at all...especially when youre under half hp and get shock/stunned...and a free back massage with hell blade

there are ppl who are beasts on their class, sin or warr doesnt matter...with lots of time to perfect playing it and equipping it

just cause you and me didnt vs one of those doesnt give us the right to say which class or player is better

my 2 cents[/b]
    lol def armors?

u rly wanna vs a rogue with 3300 AP, 1300 def, 7k hp, and 80 Spear def or whatever defense u want.

and H0RROR id rly love to show you too bad we'r on diff servers ;[

ok even with minor pedal a sin CANNOT use more that 19 minors per sould pot. 1 minor = 10 mana, 19*10=1900 mana used PLUS mana used for his skills

pedals are for gays who like to look themselves in a mirorr, an idiot with pedal will suck his mana dry if he suddenly gets an orgasm in the middle of VS
    /end_rant [/b]
    but he can use 4 minors
    AND IF U DONT KNOW:
    I MINOR PEDAL ALSO POTS SOULS.

lol def armors?

u rly wanna vs a rogue with 3300 AP, 1300 def, 7k hp, and 80 Spear def or whatever defense u want.

and H0RROR id rly love to show you too bad we'r on diff servers ;[[/b]

on lvl 80 assasin 3300 ap, 1300 def, 7k hp = +9 shells, +9 shards (or even +9 dv), +3 full unique (iron set +3) with undy+undy set

and 60 spear def is not possible with old unique def armours :P full set of 20spear def unique def armour = 20% spear defense. whereas 25 dd helmet = 25% dd

warrior with above mentioned armour = 3400+ap, 1700 defense, 13+k hp with undy

youre talking about boooo vs "other ppl" again, put warrior with those items in his vs movies and lemme see

but he can use 4 minors
    AND IF U DONT KNOW:
    I MINOR PEDAL ALSO POTS SOULS.[/b]
    but whatever super-duper computer you hook on your keyboard plus if you minor + right click + change your skillbars with your penis cannot change the fact that (am getting bored of this) 19 minors * 10 mana used = 1900 mana....soul pot = 1920 mana

you cannot go beyond numbers hard coded in game...unless you use a cheat!

end

on lvl 80 assasin 3300 ap, 1300 def, 7k hp = +9 shells, +9 shards (or even +9 dv), +3 full unique (iron set +3) with undy+undy set

and 60 spear def is not possible with old unique def armours :P full set of 20 unique def armour = 20% spear defense. whereas 25 dd helmet = 25% dd

youre talking about boooo vs "other ppl" again, put warrior with those items in his vs movies and lemme see
    but whatever super-duper computer you hook on your keyboard plus if you minor + right click + change your skillbars with your penis cannot change the fact that (am getting bored of this) 19 minors * 10 mana used = 1900 mana....soul pot = 1920 mana

you cannot go beyond numbers hard coded in game...unless you youse a cheat!

end[/b]
    uhmmmmmm u didnt watch BOOOOOOOOOO on other sin?
    with like 500 ap lesser?
    he owns on that other rogue his own account BOOOOOOOO

and 60 spear def is not possible with old unique def armours :P full set of 20 unique def armour = 20% spear defense. whereas 25 dd helmet = 25% dd

youre talking about boooo vs "other ppl" again, put warrior with those items in his vs movies and lemme see[/b]
    1700 defense on a warrior? Wow I've seen some bad ass warriors in my day and playd alot and they had 1600 MAX

in older servers there's a Helmet, boots n gaunts that give out spear def thats 60 spear def + 20 from the neck n belt.

Im gonna say this once again and for the last time since it is usless to discuss anymore.

Same level, with the aporoximately same skill of a player on the warrior ( who requires less than the one on rogue ) compared to the aproximately same skill of a player on the rogue, with the "same" items in they'r class

THE ROGUE WILL WIN. Rogue is a better class for 1v1 than warrior.

Cya later and good luck with this never ending debate.

1700 defense on a warrior? Wow I've seen some bad ass warriors in my day and playd alot and they had 1600 MAX

in older servers there's a Helmet, boots n gaunts that give out spear def thats 60 spear def + 20 from the neck n belt.

Im gonna say this once again and for the last time since it is usless to discuss anymore.

Same level, with the aporoximately same skill of a player on the warrior ( who requires less than the one on rogue ) compared to the aproximately same skill of a player on the rogue, with the "same" items in they'r class

THE ROGUE WILL WIN. Rogue is a better class for 1v1 than warrior.

Cya later and good luck with this never ending debate.[/b]
    1600 is with shells+8 and ac enchant with rocs +2, iron set +0 and wes +3....shells +9 gives 54 def more (and 20 str more), + put +3 uniques...iron neck +3 = 700 hp on warrior from a single uniqe...roc+3? maybe even rof +3...were talking about godly geared chars here (and yea i played it and numbers are correct for shells +8 and +2rocs etc)

and i know what youre talking about when you say there are armours in older servers that gives 60 weapon def and im telling you youre not right. rare speard def you have full plate with 20 spear def whole set...and spear def doesnt work like DD. 1 piece of rare full plate +6 with 20 spear def, does not give 20% spear def. only a complete set of these will give you pure 20 spear def. thats why you only have a helmet for DD (cause it works in pure percent, 25dd helm = 25% dagger reduce), and you have multiple pieces for spear defense

uhmmmmmm u didnt watch BOOOOOOOOOO on other sin?
    with like 500 ap lesser?
    he owns on that other rogue his own account BOOOOOOOO[/b]
    still has nothing to do with the fact that mathematicaly rogue cannot hit more than 19 minors in only 1 soul pot. 1140 hp+skill used is about 2kish mana in 1 pot time

yea booo kicked their ass in that weaker sin, but weaker sins AP has nothing to do with the fact that booo minors equally with that sin and on his "boo" sin (he surely receives dmg better on boo than on weaker sin, but minors are same)

i couldnt bother to read 9 pages of flames... the answer to this simple question is : go cz and find out....

since items are factor... u might as well include lag? if either lag, the other wins...

well u say
    im sure u never played warrior
    i played both chars with good gears and noob gears
    so i know what im talking about[/b]
    Never played warrior,always rogue,but me rl friend playing warrior so i know what im talking about.

peintre

i can kill 80 rouges.. or atleast keep going until l1 of us gives up and towns or run away
    i CANT kill all 80 warriors thou.. they almost never gets stunned and their ap is 2 high.. or maybee its jsut the 2 guys iamyado and that other guy forgot his name agian

ILoveYouToo

lol? Is that why i just beat Beterr 4 - 1 again (lost one because my combo was amateurish) Whats that, Rap +9 Shell +8 +0 +1 +2 +3 VS dual DV +9, x2 Shell +9 rest +8 and FULL +3 with armour cancellation/blind etc allowed each win with 1-3k hp left. And i really dont know what priest you play with or against but if they cant tank 5 rogues then they must be shit.

& Hit, to be hitting 540 with 80 skill you must be using quest shit because i spam 700+ on Beterr and i have the ap of a decent equipted warrior.[/b]
    You keep bringing up this rogue better he is obviously not skilled he just has great items which i don't know for sure he has, i'll take your word for it. We are talking 80vs 80 here so how many priests do you know can tank 5 80 rogues? Oh and we get a mage too so he will be stunned aswell ;o Hypothetical situation anyway....

i didn't have time to read all topic
    but i really laugh when i read ( warrior combo take 10 min to learn ) this mean 1 thing u never played warrior
    well if u say warrior combo need 10 min to learn and it easy why with lvl 76 i killed ppl +66 and +70 with only harpon +7 ( i don't have iron set or shells +8 ) without hp pots when they tank pots lol
    and why rouges had no chance vs me in dcz i had f to be full hp when they use lf and run ?
    simple cuz if u know how to combo u can use s combo then rouges with there low range will miss

and for who said most of players here play rouges that mean it the best
    i just say loool they play rouges cuz they like to spike then lf and run
    sometimes i was go vs 3 rouges and what i see is the one i start hit use lf and run after he full his hp he back
    this why they play rouge so they can run fast this what always happen if i didn't scream/legcut the rouge

so b4 u speak guys about the classes go try to play it and vs good players

back in the topic
    i would say the better player win cuz it about combo
    if rouge minor good and not perfect he will lose
    if warrior combo good not perfect he will lose
    so it all about who do better combo/minor[/b]
    Hahaha, With level 76 you killed people 66+ and 70+. Hmm congratulations? Again i will say you can learn a warrior combo in 10 minutes or less. This game is not rocket science. The only hard thing about it is fighting against dupers and much higher levels. If you can't make it here go play pacman or some shit.