Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It is just a game....
Page: 19

RiseAgainst_

It is just a game.

Banned

i have man boobs literly..im keepin them cuz girls like to suck them xD

little_painter

/mee starts shooting some americans..
    "ITS JUST REAL LIFE GET OVER IT STOP FLAMING MEE DUMB FAG, YOU WOULD SHOT AMERICANS 2 IF YOU HAD A GUN"

stop being jelaous, get a job and buy our own gun niggas plz ^^

RiseAgainst_

You are far from funny kid.

@vandy

Banned

i have man boobs literly..im keepin them cuz girls like to suck them xD[/b]

weird i always thought it was the opposite way

Banned

ok ok..no girls suck them
    @rise..maybe girls dont want you because you have man boobs and they dont like you for them because your noob with them and dont know how to sale them to the public like a little kid in distress trying to buy pokemon cards to be the best leader of the wolrd !

topic went from tez being unlegit -> pokemon cheats -> man boobs in like 30 minutes -_- close topic pls and ban turks! h34r:

Banned

this topic should have been closed when it started but i guess all mods are scared of paddy ! h34r:

willy is right...thats not what i said...i never said i duped or did the duping

i did buy 200 gbs and that dude gave me 400 cause i got scammed from my paypal for 1400 usd....so he gave me 400 to sell so i could get my paypal unlocked

and yeah i do speak english much better then that

again whats your point paddy?[/b]

After reading paddy's first post, I have to admit that that doesn't sound like tez in msn at all. Obviously this is just my opinion, but something is different about the way that person is writing than what I've seen from tez in the past.

Coincidence or not? who knows

Banned

well since im in a clan with turks and other countrys witch speak little english i admit my english is bad...
    i will talk how they talk so they can understand...

After reading paddy's first post, I have to admit that that doesn't sound like tez in msn at all. Obviously this is just my opinion, but something is different about the way that person is writing than what I've seen from tez in the past.
    Coincidence or not? who knows [/b]
    yep thats not him... trust me

Banned

yep thats not him... trust me[/b]

i already know its not me.....i admited to what i did but i didnt dupe

infolock

ShiningTears: +1, I like the way you approach this garbage.

First off, no respectable, business orientated bank owner and father is going to take enjoyment in playing a game with 15 year olds. Second, you don't have children, nor a wife, else you wouldn't troll the forums day in and day out. Smoke and mirrors man, you've put on a good front. Third, no sucessful business owner, father, husband, bar manager?, Indian living in the United States, dealing with mortage payments, homework, property taxes, tax returns, business related tax write offs, investments, public relations, management control, child mentoring, sexually active individual is going to care let alone dedicate any time to justifying his actions to a network of underage (majority) mmorpg fans. Come clean, if you're going to come clean at all.

Maybe I'm wrong, been down that path before, I just can't wrap my head around you or the fairy tales you tell people. Either grow up, or stop crying wolf.

Much love,

Billis

Banned

First off, no respectable, business orientated bank owner and father is going to take enjoyment in playing a game with 15 year olds. Second, you don't have children, nor a wife, else you wouldn't troll the forums day in and day out. Smoke and mirrors man, you've put on a good front. Third, no sucessful business owner, father, husband, bar manager?, Indian living in the United States, dealing with mortage payments, homework, property taxes, tax returns, business related tax write offs, investments, public relations, management control, child mentoring, sexually active individual is going to care let alone dedicate any time to justifying his actions to a network of underage (majority) mmorpg fans. Come clean, if you're going to come clean at all.

Maybe I'm wrong, been down that path before, I just can't wrap my head around you or the fairy tales you tell people. Either grow up, or stop crying wolf.

Much love,

Billis[/b]
    rofl ok tell that to my wife and kids then :lol:

sexy Owa

Much love,

Billis[/b]

oh damn