Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why should he sniff on our CL? :P Ps. sry Ganbitsu now when i found it i had to write, ...
Page: 23

Ganbitsu

Why should he sniff on our CL? :P

Ps. sry Ganbitsu now when i found it i had to write, it was fun [/b]
    She's a married woman u know... ^_^

BekOw38

Tez, I always kept quite.. But you were the one who was always asking me for dupe methods and asked me if I could dupe holy waters 75% heal thingys orsomething for you

I heard that you spread rumors about me so thats why I am telling this.. Stop denying it..

Also you have done lots of things for HolyDreamz.. You claimed to get his blocked character (His first account on the beginning of the dies where he had +3 uniques when noone had +1's) to get unblocked and as an result, I dont quite remember.. You would either get an dupe method or an high class item which was made with dupes.

But you failed since that character was deleted

Ripper_of_romania

u diez guys are wierd :blink:

Banned

Phefff, made it to the end finally... :lol:

The funniest thing about this topic is the vandy guy... If u ask C4pt4in who the fuck he is, u shouldn't be writing here at all. Ppl like Paddy or C4pt4in can't be jelous of Tez, cos he acheived nothing they didn't.

One thing I can't understand, why buy gbs for USD if u have like 3k of them already or was it be4 he had 3k gbs? :huh:[/b]
    really to say paddy achieved anything is just plain stupid and cap did but to say anyone achieved anything in a online game is sad....its a game not real life
    Tez, I always kept quite.. But you were the one who was always asking me for dupe methods and asked me if I could dupe holy waters 75% heal thingys orsomething for you

I heard that you spread rumors about me so thats why I am telling this.. Stop denying it..

Also you have done lots of things for HolyDreamz.. You claimed to get his blocked character (His first account on the beginning of the dies where he had +3 uniques when noone had +1's) to get unblocked and as an result, I dont quite remember.. You would either get an dupe method or an high class item which was made with dupes.

But you failed since that character was deleted[/b]
    who are u and i never asked for 75% pots to be duped cause they dont exisit you moron...shows how much u know and i havent spread rumors about anyone other then KB members and i have ss for those rumors if this is ged/rlax

DragonFire

Why isn't this topic locked? it's 17 pages of nothing. and painter get a life man.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Why isn't this topic locked? it's 17 pages of nothing. and painter get a life man.[/b]
    stfu noob, nerdy piece of crap!

rofl its only a stupid game who give's a fuck anyway..

why is it whenever one of these topics get made that prove Tez does something wrong all his minions start spamming to lock the topic... or spam useless crap to get it locked.... hmmm odd that

maybe i'll sticky one instead

Ganbitsu

Now u try pick on words Tez? I meant "achieve" in terms of game, I'm not the one runing around in uniques+2 so It's rather hard to say I've mistaken game with real life. Still no1 answered my question, why would any1 pay real money to get more igc while he has shitloads of it anyway?

DragonFire

why is it whenever one of these topics get made that prove Tez does something wrong all his minions start spamming to lock the topic... or spam useless crap to get it locked.... hmmm odd that

maybe i'll sticky one instead [/b]

Josh was right. You obviously care so much about it. Even though you said you didn't, I don't see where your getting at? you don't gain anything.

Josh was right. You obviously care so much about it. Even though you said you didn't, I don't see where your getting at? you don't gain anything.[/b]
    My Dad always taught me not to lie to people... i expect the same treatment in return

The last resort of someone who has lost an arguement is to try and make it personal

little_painter

Josh was right. You obviously care so much about it. Even though you said you didn't, I don't see where your getting at? you don't gain anything.[/b]
    yeah that right mr im mod on this forum, why defend others if you dont stand 2 gain from it? hee MUST bee stupid...
    some people defend people not cause they gain something or cause they have 2 but cause its just
    dragonfire your no better then tez or rebelde20 or patek

Before you are able to register on these forums you have to fill a little survey:

Who is Captain?
    Who is PADDY?
    Which clan lead the castle on 2002. November 13.?
    List all members of ImmortalSouls, TOWN, and FiRe in alphabetic order:

x)

ReiRei

It still amazes me the amount of people hanging on the tail end of Tez's bullshit. Tez is a businessman, and in business, all is fair, as long as he makes a profit. He finances and refinances houses for a living. People want a loan for a house, he finds them a bank willing to finance them. He is a middleman. Why wouldn't he also be a middleman on KO? He would. Two things you can count on as being ruthless and not always legit, politicians and businessmen. And Tez's ability to talk his way out of stuff proves he is a bit of both.

Banned

The game can tell you alot about the player's personalities and characteristics, such as:

- lvl'ing to a certain lvl, shows patience and determination (on his own of course).
    - farming all his uniques, show patience and determination.
    - respect for the game by playing how it is to be play, shows integrity.
    - helping other players but not just for future benefits (you're only helping yourself if you expect something in return), shows kindness.

im sure tez would buy conterfeit money in real life if he can, from what i see.