Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that's like a +8 mirage sword into my heart right there baby.[/b] i'm upgrading it to a +10 bitch.. give ...
Page: 26

that's like a +8 mirage sword into my heart right there baby.[/b]
    i'm upgrading it to a +10 bitch..

give me a min..

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

OMG DUPER noob turk

Banned

why is it whenever one of these topics get made that prove Tez does something wrong all his minions start spamming to lock the topic... or spam useless crap to get it locked.... hmmm odd that

maybe i'll sticky one instead [/b]
    what minions....so people who dont see ur side cant have a opinion now?

Josh was right. You obviously care so much about it. Even though you said you didn't, I don't see where your getting at? you don't gain anything.[/b]
    he cares so much he came back from vacation to post this shit cause he was just that foaming at the teeth to try to hurt me when in fact it would only hurt me if i gave 2 shits

It still amazes me the amount of people hanging on the tail end of Tez's bullshit. Tez is a businessman, and in business, all is fair, as long as he makes a profit. He finances and refinances houses for a living. People want a loan for a house, he finds them a bank willing to finance them. He is a middleman. Why wouldn't he also be a middleman on KO? He would. Two things you can count on as being ruthless and not always legit, politicians and businessmen. And Tez's ability to talk his way out of stuff proves he is a bit of both.[/b]
    touche rei

these forums are filled with hypocrits and liars so what do i care right....if u notice i dont see the WHOLE ko community behind some idiot fat kid who sits in his moms basement basement wanking off to pics of my char with a avedon+8 ..... maybe if some of you idiots ever add up the clues you would just plain get it

i doubt it will happen since most are just followers and not leaders.....keep being lead by some fat kid in a basment who is shit in real life and was shit in a game

have a nice day

BekOw38

i'm upgrading it to a +10 bitch..

give me a min.. [/b]
    Ask Tez, Then you wont have an chance of failing.

apoth0r

I'm gonna beat him with his own pimp

BekOw38

what minions....so people who dont see ur side cant have a opinion now?
    he cares so much he came back from vacation to post this shit cause he was just that foaming at the teeth to try to hurt me when in fact it would only hurt me if i gave 2 shits
    touche rei[/b]
    [qoute name='ReiRei' date='Apr 10 2007, 04:42 AM' post='1145858']
    It still amazes me the amount of people hanging on the tail end of Tez's bullshit. Tez is a businessman, and in business, all is fair, as long as he makes a profit. He finances and refinances houses for a living. People want a loan for a house, he finds them a bank willing to finance them. He is a middleman. Why wouldn't he also be a middleman on KO? He would. Two things you can count on as being ruthless and not always legit, politicians and businessmen. And Tez's ability to talk his way out of stuff proves he is a bit of both.[/qoute]

Why are we against dupers then? They buy or farm an +1 item and make it +8.. To get profit.. "A business man" As you call it..

Banned

[qoute name='ReiRei' date='Apr 10 2007, 04:42 AM' post='1145858']
    It still amazes me the amount of people hanging on the tail end of Tez's bullshit. Tez is a businessman, and in business, all is fair, as long as he makes a profit. He finances and refinances houses for a living. People want a loan for a house, he finds them a bank willing to finance them. He is a middleman. Why wouldn't he also be a middleman on KO? He would. Two things you can count on as being ruthless and not always legit, politicians and businessmen. And Tez's ability to talk his way out of stuff proves he is a bit of both.[/qoute]

Why are we against dupers then? They buy or farm an +1 item and make it +8.. To get profit.. "A business man" As you call it..[/b]

have a nice day

apoth0r

have a nice day[/b]

Fuck the business world, you should be a waiter!

while I was having a shower, I had an idea

There are two solutions:

Noone will dupe, or everyone will dupe

If everyone dupes, that will negate each-other, and everyone will be equal xD

+7 weap against +7 armor is same as the +10 weap against +10 armor
    only difference would be a little more glow, but hell, since RotFD came out, even the hair on isiloon's ass glows o_O

But then again, you guys might try WoW, and leave KO forever ^^

BekOw38

why is it whenever one of these topics get made that prove Tez does something wrong all his minions start spamming to lock the topic... or spam useless crap to get it locked.... hmmm odd that

maybe i'll sticky one instead [/b]
    Indeed I dont understand.. Probably because he is spamming these topics to his members like he used to do to me.

really to say paddy achieved anything is just plain stupid and cap did but to say anyone achieved anything in a online game is sad....its a game not real life
    who are u and i never asked for 75% pots to be duped cause they dont exisit you moron...shows how much u know and i havent spread rumors about anyone other then KB members and i have ss for those rumors if this is ged/rlax[/b]
    Well "moron" As I said "if I could dupe holy waters 75% heal thingys orsomething for you " I quit the game so I dont really remember what those things are.. If I remember right they give like 50 or 70% of your health back..

Anyway.. You can deny all you want.. Wish I still had the logs.. I've been searching for an hour now but couldn't find it.. Gah If i'd knew you would talk shit about me I would have saved them..

Also how come you skip the HolyDreamz part?

Also you have done lots of things for HolyDreamz.. You claimed to get his blocked character (His first account on the beginning of the dies where he had +3 uniques when noone had +1's) to get unblocked and as an result, I dont quite remember.. You would either get an dupe method or an high class item which was made with dupes. But you failed since that character was deleted[/b]

Tralallalala damn I missed this flaming Anyway last post People you can believe what ever you want.. But everyone can see the truth..

Bumped back up cause I couldnt get an answer..

The last resort of someone who has lost an arguement is to try and make it personal [/b]

if u notice i dont see the WHOLE ko community behind some idiot fat kid who sits in his moms basement basement wanking off to pics of my char with a avedon+8 ..... maybe if some of you idiots ever add up the clues you would just plain get it

i doubt it will happen since most are just followers and not leaders.....keep being lead by some fat kid in a basment who is shit in real life and was shit in a game[/b]
    Am i a fortune teller or what?

Btw very few houses in england have a basement, and wanking off to pictures of your +8 avedon? I'll have to try that one tonight

Am i a fortune teller or what?

Btw very few houses in england have a basement, and wanking off to pictures of your +8 avedon? I'll have to try that one tonight[/b]

webcam pls

btw 20 pages JESUS

apoth0r

make sure u wear the spiderman outfit, then no one will know its u

MakuLine

can anyone list the new things that came out about tez? Stopped reading at page 6

Banned

can anyone list the new things that came out about tez? Stopped reading at page 6[/b]

same shit xD

i bought some duped gbs for personal use......the inbtween was few other members duping candies in pokemon and paddy wearing a spiderman suite

u didnt miss anything new......yet