Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; failed? i have made more side money from this game then you will earn in your lifetime....your right i failed ...
Page: 29

Lemon

failed? i have made more side money from this game then you will earn in your lifetime....your right i failed

have a nice day[/b]
    Lol, you have no idea who I am or what I do. You have no idea about my current income and where I'm headed. I made my decisions about you from character analysis of what I have seen. Yours is just plain guess work with no solid evidence, infact I'd go as far to say that you're grasping at straws to save some of your integrity by slandering others. Oh and if you were a good businessman then why would you need to do back hand trades? I think your entire "front" is just a fassad and you are really just some lower managment type who tells all his internet friends what a bigshot he is when infact his life and job are falling on their asses. I guess you have to feed yourself somehow and selling dodgey goods on at a profit is how you do it.

Remember you have no idea who I am so don't assume shit buddy.

I think the lesson to learn here is, don't buy from tez because we all know now what an underhand little scumbag he is.

change to tez subject ?

i didnt really get it either >.<[/b]
    it&#39;s a picture of Tez changing the subject.... but nevermind :lol:

BekOw38

you keep hiding behind fakes names...when u grow some balls let me know i might actually care[/b]
    Hahaha Why do you need to know who I am? Just give answers on my questions instead of ignoring them.

Mental_Anguish

rolf this coming from u ....also anything on these forums is not true as per k2 policy....and to another point how do u know it is for 100% or if its a story to gain more publicity

anyways doesnt matter ur opinion is not really important as the whole ko community has repeated told you over and over yet u still cease to exists...no one knows why but u do

anyways have a nice day[/b]

Its this kind of arrogance that makes you the "not so liked" person you are. People may not care for my opinion, but I dont ever knowingly post lies or deceit. I also don&#39;t cheat, and scam, like you admittedly do. All my levels, gear, ig coin are legit. You cannot say that, unless you are lying.But my opinion must be important for an "important businessman" like you to take time to reply to it. I only believe its 100% true, because you admit it more than once in this thread fukktard. If its not true, than you are a liar, which is just as bad. I suspect you make shady deals in real life, just like in this game. Your a shady person that cares only about money in your pocket, and when its all said and done and Satan is ramming you up the ass for all eternity, maybe then you&#39;ll get it. Taking part in a scam, is just as bad as initiating the scam in the 1st place. Why is that so hard for some people to understand? I might be an asshole, I dont claim different. I am not a scammer,duper,cheater though, because.......................ITS JUST WRONG !! So go on about your shady ways, have fun, who cares. But dont try to defend/deny/justify being an immoral Cunt, it just doesnt fit. This post is out of hand, and I apologize to anyone I have offended (save Tez, and his bitches). I wont post anymore on this issue, as it just pisses me off when people like this try to justify their existence.

why did zaraki get unbanned from this forum?

BekOw38

why did zaraki get unbanned from this forum?[/b]
    <3 Dont spoil the fun I love this.. Damn missed this :P

Banned

i editted it slightly, see if you can see what it is[/b]

more to the point if i cared i would prob see it

MakuLine

more to the point if i cared i would prob see it [/b]

u are ignoring BekOw38????

ultimaliaz

Hy zaraki =\

Banned

Hahaha Why do you need to know who I am? Just give answers on my questions instead of ignoring them.[/b]
    i would if u mattered but u dont...oh btw i didnt talk shit on you and if i did i would msn it to you personally ok

Its this kind of arrogance that makes you the "not so liked" person you are. People may not care for my opinion, but I dont ever knowingly post lies or deceit. I also don&#39;t cheat, and scam, like you admittedly do. All my levels, gear, ig coin are legit. You cannot say that, unless you are lying.But my opinion must be important for an "important businessman" like you to take time to reply to it. I only believe its 100% true, because you admit it more than once in this thread fukktard. If its not true, than you are a liar, which is just as bad. I suspect you make shady deals in real life, just like in this game. Your a shady person that cares only about money in your pocket, and when its all said and done and Satan is ramming you up the ass for all eternity, maybe then you&#39;ll get it. Taking part in a scam, is just as bad as initiating the scam in the 1st place. Why is that so hard for some people to understand? I might be an asshole, I dont claim different. I am not a scammer,duper,cheater though, because.......................ITS JUST WRONG !! So go on about your shady ways, have fun, who cares. But dont try to defend/deny/justify being an immoral Cunt, it just doesnt fit. This post is out of hand, and I apologize to anyone I have offended (save Tez, and his bitches). I wont post anymore on this issue, as it just pisses me off when people like this try to justify their existence.[/b]
    just plain stupid man but w/e ko is full of people like you as you can see......let he who has not sinned cast the 1st stone *tez looks at no stones thrown*

No, Kaan was spamming about usless crap. that is why he got a warning. tez has warnings about spamming aswell.[/b]
    like i said, only 1 difference

BekOw38

Hy zaraki =\[/b]
    slm <3

u are ignoring BekOw38????[/b]

Yeah, Im not interesting enough for him

@Tez; Yeah right.. Also yeah I do play norgrenator.. And I was in Tormentors.. and YES it is MY char

Banned

slm <3

Yeah, Im not interesting enough for him

@Tez; Yeah right.. Also yeah I do play norgrenator.. And I was in Tormentors.. and YES it is MY char [/b]
    were u ever :huh: :lol:

was tryna contact you the other day Zaraki, couldn&#39;t see you on msn...

you&#39;re not still playing this awful game are you?

MakuLine

i would if u mattered but u dont...oh btw i didnt talk shit on you and if i did i would msn it to you personally ok
    just plain stupid man but w/e ko is full of people like you as you can see......let he who has not sinned cast the 1st stone *tez looks at no stones thrown* [/b]

Tez I am neutral but does this make you better? (I marked the thing Im talking about).

And who is or was KoM?