Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Anthillmob = scamers

This is a discussion on Anthillmob = scamers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div> Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler) Originally posted by TunaFishyMe <!--QuoteBegin-Diler @ <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe Sure it makes ...
Page: 5

Diler

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler)
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    <!--QuoteBegin-Diler
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

Sure it makes him "smart". *It also makes him a scammer.

No it doesn't. He merchanted it, but he didn't have to. He just took the opprotunity and BOUGHT the roc.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? Who the fuck in the right mind would have 1 billion on their char. Ok fine. It happens. I had 900mill myself. But then you have a clan member asking to see a ROC!? Who in AHM doesnt know the stats of a ROC? If they dont, ask clanchat, youl lget an answer instantly. WHY DO YOU NEED TO SEE ONE? OK, he was stupid to merchant it. But for this guy to ask to see a ROC and then have someone beside him who has the money to buy anything off merchant CLEARLY shows it was planned out. He didnt know he was going to merchant it but he knows theres a chance.

I've already said that it was set up. They find a guy who's stupid enough to think that a top clan member doesn't know stats of ROC. That would be the 1st clue. 2nd: He coul'ove asked on the clan chat. 3rd: website with jewels in KO. So he could have thinked a little before he sold his ROC.[/b]
    Ok. So you know it was set up. You know that both of them clearly know the stats of a ROC. So why do they ask to see it? Because they like to see the green letters that appear when their cursor is over the item? Or were they hoping the guy is stupid enough to merchant it? I take the latter. How is that not scamming someone?[/b][/quote]

Not scamming. It was a good opprotunity to gain something cheap thorought someones stupidity.

oncemore

ahh so kotte has access to loyt? *or is kotte = loyt? *That make sense why hes trying to defend himself
    As far as i know, loyt is wherethesundontshine renamed. Or thats kottes old character.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

ahh so kotte has access to loyt? *or is kotte = loyt? *That make sense why hes trying to defend himself
    kotte = wherethesundon'tshine = ncs'ed to loyt u dumb fish

Kotte

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-an0onim0ous
    I was stupid! and n00b! I know that! *
    but I didnt expect that from a guy that is in a top 5 clan
    no.1 clan actually.

I wonder if it was paul or kotte playing loyt. If it was paul, oh dear. Leader of the no.1 clan in dies having to trick people into merchanting rocs? :rollseyes:[/b]

and no it was me

Im acually happy with it.. Couse I didnt trick him I didnt do shit.. The guy merchanted the roc at the bifrost gate I towned picked out the cash and when I was back again he was merchanting so I bought it..

If you wanna call me a scammer for buying an item of a merchant feel free.

Btw Im gonna sett a merchant later tonight. If anyone buys anything then Im gonna post here about you scammers... So make sure dont buy off my merchant... Im just showing off my stuff tonight... I repeat.. Im just showing it off not selling!!!!
    How many ppl think I will have anything left tommorow ?

BattyBat

he has access to it yes?

4ikon

I've spoken to clyde aka loyt on vent before. In this conversation he told me AHM would do anything to slow the opposing nation down of getting stronger ... now his ppl are doing it to his own nation?

I guess I was right, no respect, to anyone except yourself.

Edited: didn't know kotte played loyt

TunaFishyMe

Stop trying to decorate what you did with words.

The sword is meant to kill. You can say you are fighting for a love one or fighting for an idea but in the end, you are still killing people. ~ Kenshin :wub:

Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    Originally posted by Diler
    <!--QuoteBegin-Diler
    @

No it doesn't. He merchanted it, but he didn't have to. He just took the opprotunity and BOUGHT the roc.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? Who the fuck in the right mind would have 1 billion on their char. Ok fine. It happens. I had 900mill myself. But then you have a clan member asking to see a ROC!? Who in AHM doesnt know the stats of a ROC? If they dont, ask clanchat, youl lget an answer instantly. WHY DO YOU NEED TO SEE ONE? OK, he was stupid to merchant it. But for this guy to ask to see a ROC and then have someone beside him who has the money to buy anything off merchant CLEARLY shows it was planned out. He didnt know he was going to merchant it but he knows theres a chance.

I've already said that it was set up. They find a guy who's stupid enough to think that a top clan member doesn't know stats of ROC. That would be the 1st clue. 2nd: He coul'ove asked on the clan chat. 3rd: website with jewels in KO. So he could have thinked a little before he sold his ROC.
    Ok. So you know it was set up. You know that both of them clearly know the stats of a ROC. So why do they ask to see it? Because they like to see the green letters that appear when their cursor is over the item? Or were they hoping the guy is stupid enough to merchant it? I take the latter. How is that not scamming someone?[/b]
    Not scamming. It was a good opprotunity to gain something cheap thorought someones stupidity.[/b][/quote]

And abusing his stupidity is scamming.

"_ hey nice char you got there maybe we can share it?
    _ yea sure id : xx pw : yy
    *player1 take all his items*

*player1 go post on forum:*
    _No it wasnt scamming i just abused his stupidity for giving me his account infos zzhahazuuezahaz"

Scars

anyway i gotta go to work, be back later to flame *
    Flame all you want, and we will enjoy the ROC
    What a moron putting a ROC on merch

an0onim0ous

Take advantage of my good will to scam me afterwards!
    pls dude... the roc cost me alot to had it...

Ereshkigal

If you see something cheap in a merchant, go to the inn get the money out, and come back to buy it, dont think its scamming

Dog

for you idiots who think its a scam look what the noob said at the start no one asked jim at any point to merch the ring and he did it of his own free that makes him a idiot by the 3rd time of him showing of kottie bought it so that just means he got a cheap ROC and just for tuna shut the fuk up please moron.

SonHasQuitted

Originally posted by Kotte
    And again no one asked him to merchant it.... He was showing it of several times at the bifrost gate.
    I didnt read the rest, If a guy kept merchanting his ROC, i would go town,get 999m (if i had it h43r: ) and buy the roc..

./care if they call me a bastard,he asked for it...

But IF he just merchanted it 1 time,and loyt bought it then i agree with the guy who said:

Both idiots.

Diler

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler)
    Originally posted by Diler
    <!--QuoteBegin-Diler
    @

I've already said that it was set up. They find a guy who's stupid enough to think that a top clan member doesn't know stats of ROC. That would be the 1st clue. 2nd: He coul'ove asked on the clan chat. 3rd: website with jewels in KO. So he could have thinked a little before he sold his ROC.

Ok. So you know it was set up. You know that both of them clearly know the stats of a ROC. So why do they ask to see it? Because they like to see the green letters that appear when their cursor is over the item? Or were they hoping the guy is stupid enough to merchant it? I take the latter. How is that not scamming someone?
    Not scamming. It was a good opprotunity to gain something cheap thorought someones stupidity.[/b]
    And abusing his stupidity is scamming.

"_ hey nice char you got there maybe we can share it?
    _ yea sure id : xx pw : yy
    *player1 take all his items*

*player1 go post on forum:*
    _No it wasnt scamming i just abused his stupidity for giving me his account infos zzhahazuuezahaz"[/b][/quote]

Exactly!! DONT SHARE ACCOUNT, DONT BE STUPID, DONT SHOW OFF, JUST FARM PLAY AND BE HAPPY. Dont trust anyone on the internet. Even yourself (when your drunk).

TunaFishyMe

Ereshkigal...why did you ask to see a ROC? Why didnt you just ask your clan?

Dog...eat my shit

Loyt...why did you have 1 billion coins on you?

Even Diler who was supporting you said it was premeditated. What does that mean? YOU FUCKING SCAMMED HIM.

Dog...eat my shit

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast