Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Anthillmob = scamers

This is a discussion on Anthillmob = scamers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)</div> Originally posted by Flippy @ <!--QuoteBegin-Dog for you idiots who think its a scam look ...
Page: 7

Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dog

for you idiots who think its a scam look what the noob said at the start no one asked jim at any point to merch the ring and he did it of his own free that makes him a idiot by the 3rd time of him showing of kottie bought it so that just means he got a cheap ROC and just for tuna shut the fuk up please moron.

Oh yea he was carrying 999m at cz and ohh someone merchant a roc because his clannie asked him to show his roc ohh what a coincidence :rollseyes:

You didnt even read my post did you fruite cake ?

I said he merchant it I towned and got the cash. Then bought it [/b]
    Initiated merchant mode at 13h 32min

Item sold : Ring Of Courage at 13h 32min.

Please teach me how to run so fast

Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dog

for you idiots who think its a scam look what the noob said at the start no one asked jim at any point to merch the ring and he did it of his own free that makes him a idiot by the 3rd time of him showing of kottie bought it so that just means he got a cheap ROC and just for tuna shut the fuk up please moron.

Oh yea he was carrying 999m at cz and ohh someone merchant a roc because his clannie asked him to show his roc ohh what a coincidence :rollseyes:

ROFL HAHA, HOW DUMB U THINK WE ARE
    LOOK AT THE SS, ERESH ASKS IF IT GOT HP, SO THEN HE MERCHANTS IT. PROLY LIKE 5 SECS AFTER, THEN IT WAS BOUGHT STRAIGHT AWAY
    Fucking douchebag.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by __countess__
    I would just love to see the reaction off the ppl if some random guy bought this ring and not a well-known player from a well-known clan.

I'm not saying that he should return the ring back... coz the guy who merchanted it in the first place was stupid and he deserves that i guess, but i wouldn't try to defend Loyt either cause in my eyes it was a PLANNED scam.

I just feel sorry and i lost every respect i had for you.
    the thing is...you expect that from a random noob but not someone from AHM. Even though they find pleasure in xping people and stuff its all part of the game and its pretty fun. But no matter how much they are hated they are still seen as legit players. To see 2 members of this old, "legit" clan clearly planning to fool someone is pretty disappointing.

Kotte

Ask the guy who merchant it your self... See if he got the balls to tell you the truth about him merchanting it without us asking shit...

an0onim0ous

and in had time to go towned / pick up 1bil... and then come to bowl.. in 10 secs????????????
    u guys can see the time in my pic

Originally posted by Kotte
    Ask the guy who merchant it your self... See if he got the balls to tell you the truth about him merchanting it without us asking shit...

Burn in hell and stfu pls

I'll ask Paul about this, this surely doesnt look good for AHM. The user was clearly fooled to show the item so they could buy it. Yes, he was an idiot, but u can expect this kind of low tactic from other clans but not from someone of AHM. I know them from long time and they dont do this kind of bullshit.

Obviously there's nothing ilegal here, yet it shows a great LACK of etiquette.

Oh what is it now?
    Eresh didsnt see the roc the first time!?!?!?!
    So he mercanted it again? oh noes!

Diler

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dog

Please teach me how to run so fast[/b][/quote]

GM LF for sure But what do you guys care. A stupid person gets scammed by a well known player. Good for the well known one. You just have to hope that his guilty conscience will speak to him, and he will have nightmares and eventually give back the ROC.

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dog

Please teach me how to run so fast[/b][/quote]

Maybe he is not a scammer only, glýtcher h43r:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Dog
    ofc he didnt have 1b on him round cz what idiot would he got the cash and went and bought it

what idiot would merch and remerch *

oh also tuna shut the fuck up what does this have to do with you prick..
    because its nicer to flame idiots like you who get angry

good to see more ahm people justifying this rofl gogogogogo!!!

TunaFishyMe

Dog please think before you talk shit. Its so fucking obvious this was planned out. Do AHM breed morons as well?

BattyBat

er excuse me, but yes he did go and get the cash in town, i was on vent, so you'd think i know.

4ikon

Tbh, AHM's been a non-respected clan on human side cause of their crave to xp ppl in cz. Now they're gonna turn into an orc 8ball and start scamming ppl? You guys already have good gear, but just like poweroutage, you ppl never have enough ... which will most likely become your downfall.

Have fun while it lasts I'd say. There's gonna be very few ppl wanting to deal with a scammer on KO4life.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Devile
    I'll ask Paul about this, this surely doesnt look good for AHM. The user was clearly fooled to show the item so they could buy it. Yes, he was an idiot, but u can expect this kind of low tactic from other clans but not from someone of AHM. I know them from long time and they dont do this kind of bullshit.

Obviously there's nothing ilegal here, yet it shows a great LACK of etiquette.
    even funnier r the ppl who r defending them lol...

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast