Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Anthillmob = scamers

This is a discussion on Anthillmob = scamers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Ereshkigal If you see something cheap in a merchant, go to the inn get the money out, ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by Ereshkigal
    If you see something cheap in a merchant, go to the inn get the money out, and come back to buy it, dont think its scamming
    Stfu u fucking idoit. All the AHM complaints are about you, luring, 4 stone rezzing, buying of merchant, just ufkcing /quit game.
    So your tellimg me this, he merchanteed RoC, loyt saw it, TOWNEDM, 1B OUT, RAN BACK TO BOWL AND BOUGHT IT? ahah go fucking die jackass.

Originally posted by Dog
    for you idiots who think its a scam look what the noob said at the start no one asked jim at any point to merch the ring and he did it of his own free that makes him a idiot by the 3rd time of him showing of kottie bought it so that just means he got a cheap ROC and just for tuna shut the fuk up please moron.

Oh yea he was carrying 999m at cz and ohh someone merchant a roc because his clannie asked him to show his roc ohh what a coincidence :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Kotte

Im acually happy with it.. Couse I didnt trick him I didnt do shit.. The guy merchanted the roc at the bifrost gate I towned picked out the cash and when I was back again he was merchanting so I bought it..

If you wanna call me a scammer for buying an item of a merchant feel free.
    It was a planned scam, you abused the thing he was a noob and bought the roc.

You sir are a SCAMMER! Along with the other person that helped you!

an0onim0ous

wtf? sow the image... and see how much time did I merchant! not even 10 sec! and then the guy scam me!

Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)
    Originally posted by Diler
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Originally posted by Diler
    <!--QuoteBegin-Diler
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

Sure it makes him "smart". *It also makes him a scammer.

No it doesn't. He merchanted it, but he didn't have to. He just took the opprotunity and BOUGHT the roc.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? Who the fuck in the right mind would have 1 billion on their char. Ok fine. It happens. I had 900mill myself. But then you have a clan member asking to see a ROC!? Who in AHM doesnt know the stats of a ROC? If they dont, ask clanchat, youl lget an answer instantly. WHY DO YOU NEED TO SEE ONE? OK, he was stupid to merchant it. But for this guy to ask to see a ROC and then have someone beside him who has the money to buy anything off merchant CLEARLY shows it was planned out. He didnt know he was going to merchant it but he knows theres a chance.

I've already said that it was set up. They find a guy who's stupid enough to think that a top clan member doesn't know stats of ROC. That would be the 1st clue. 2nd: He coul'ove asked on the clan chat. 3rd: website with jewels in KO. So he could have thinked a little before he sold his ROC.

Ok. So you know it was set up. You know that both of them clearly know the stats of a ROC. So why do they ask to see it? Because they like to see the green letters that appear when their cursor is over the item? Or were they hoping the guy is stupid enough to merchant it? I take the latter. How is that not scamming someone?

Not scamming. It was a good opprotunity to gain something cheap thorought someones stupidity.
    And abusing his stupidity is scamming.

"_ hey nice char you got there maybe we can share it?
    _ yea sure id : xx pw : yy
    *player1 take all his items*

*player1 go post on forum:*
    _No it wasnt scamming i just abused his stupidity for giving me his account infos zzhahazuuezahaz"[/b]
    Exactly!! DONT SHARE ACCOUNT, DONT BE STUPID, DONT SHOW OFF, JUST FARM PLAY AND BE HAPPY. Dont trust anyone on the internet. Even yourself (when your drunk).[/b][/quote]

YOU IDIOT ITS CALLED SCAM ITS NOT LEGIT.

ITS LIKE IF YOU ASK A FRIEND TO BORROW YOU HIS CAR AND YOU STEAL IT.

ITS A CRIME YOU IDIOT <_<

TunaFishyMe

ROFL!! DOES IT HAVE HP!???!?!? THE FUCK!??? Eriskegal has been around for a while. Who has played KO for this long and doesnt know all of these fucking rings have HP. STOP FUCKING LYING TO YOURSELF!

__countess__

I would just love to see the reaction off the ppl if some random guy bought this ring and not a well-known player from a well-known clan.

I'm not saying that he should return the ring back... coz the guy who merchanted it in the first place was stupid and he deserves that i guess, but i wouldn't try to defend Loyt either cause in my eyes it was a PLANNED scam.

I just feel sorry and i lost every respect i had for you.

Diler

Ereshkigal...why did you ask to see a ROC? *Why didnt you just ask your clan? *

Dog...eat my shit *

Loyt...why did you have 1 billion coins on you? *

Even Diler who was supporting you said it was premeditated. *What does that mean? *YOU FUCKING SCAMMED HIM.

Dog...eat my shit
    Of course it was set up. That's obvious. But I don't think they did something bad.

Kotte

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dog
    for you idiots who think its a scam look what the noob said at the start no one asked jim at any point to merch the ring and he did it of his own free that makes him a idiot by the 3rd time of him showing of kottie bought it so that just means he got a cheap ROC and just for tuna shut the fuk up please moron.

Oh yea he was carrying 999m at cz and ohh someone merchant a roc because his clannie asked him to show his roc ohh what a coincidence :rollseyes:[/b]

You didnt even read my post did you fruite cake ?

I said he merchant it I towned and got the cash. Then bought it

You know what surprises me?
    They dont have a stealthed human sin to kil him after buying the roc to get 1/2 the money back

an0onim0ous

I dont know who is the lider of anthillmob...
    but I want to talk with him

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Kotte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kotte)</div>
    Originally posted by oncemore@
    <!--QuoteBegin-an0onim0ous

I was stupid! and n00b! I know that! *
    but I didnt expect that from a guy that is in a top 5 clan

no.1 clan actually.

I wonder if it was paul or kotte playing loyt. If it was paul, oh dear. Leader of the no.1 clan in dies having to trick people into merchanting rocs? :rollseyes:

and no it was me

Im acually happy with it.. Couse I didnt trick him I didnt do shit.. The guy merchanted the roc at the bifrost gate I towned picked out the cash and when I was back again he was merchanting so I bought it..

If you wanna call me a scammer for buying an item of a merchant feel free.

Btw Im gonna sett a merchant later tonight. If anyone buys anything then Im gonna post here about you scammers... So make sure dont buy off my merchant... Im just showing off my stuff tonight... I repeat.. Im just showing it off not selling!!!!
    How many ppl think I will have anything left tommorow ?[/b]
    i dare you to merchant all your expensive stuffs that exceed the price of 1b in moradon d1. sure lots of people with no morals will buy them. so you stoop to their level to gain something? go ahead. there's a degree of how you "got something cheaper than usual", and it this case this is an obvious mistake instead of a lucky buy. you think someone wil be stupid enough to merchant a roc for 999m, there will be in moradon, but not in cz. and its NOT THE SAME CASE where you see "oh a md for 30m, there's a md for 40m this is cheaper i'l buy it!" zzzzz god r ppl so fuckin dumb. u can fool yourself to thinking its OK to do it but you know people don't tihnk its right. you can ofc also say you don't care for anyone's respect, then i suggest you shouldn't post in the first place i guess, since your so nonchalent about it. enjoy your roc.

o yea ofc we can all forget about somethign called conscience. no such thing ever exist, i guess. <_<

liquid1

Originally posted by Ereshkigal
    If you see something cheap in a merchant, go to the inn get the money out, and come back to buy it, dont think its scamming
    yea its not scamming
    BUT asking from some1 to show him something and get some1 to buy it IS scamming

Dog

ofc he didnt have 1b on him round cz what idiot would he got the cash and went and bought it

what idiot would merch and remerch

oh also tuna shut the fuck up what does this have to do with you prick..

Originally posted by Kotte

You didnt even read my post did you fruite cake ?

I said he merchant it I towned and got the cash. Then bought it
    I must say i don`t agree with you! :rollseyes:

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast