Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Archery: STYX 'em up

This is a discussion on Archery: STYX 'em up within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i use stix on dm healers and it works like SH i never fail :rollseyes: and they dont heal the ...
Page: 4

i use stix on dm healers and it works like SH i never fail :rollseyes: and they dont heal the tanker and they die :lol: stix + stealth = 30 stone plz okč :wub:

Banned Senior Member

ditched the HP build Tuna? I figured we almost had the same gear so I dont see why your ap would be higher/lower HP :P

priestish

Originally posted by 0000000
    Archers cant spam styx, thats their problem. Archers are only effective in a group battle where they can be protected, they are weak alone. They resemble mages more than assassins. *

I think they should give them the battle bow and let them minor heal whilst shooting, then it will be more balanced with other classes.
    To balance, just allow archers to run and shoot. Maybe give them 100% Arrow Shower while running. And maybe maybe someone notice "OMG GOOD archer" thread.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    Bps are a crappy class IMO, so squishy with their 500 ac. * :wub: *
    go 1vs1 a lvl 70 debuffer one, not even with the best gear, and ull get owned by someone with squishy 500 ac ^_^

why does every class comparison have to be about 1v1? So what if a BP is strong then? They suck balls in party fights and end up running around with a shield on, making them Nerfed Int Priests. I really dont understand the attraction of BP, even the best ones with the best gear become NIP's when they have to fight more than 1 decent player.

As for archers, they are gimped in all fights, and they are limited to killing newbs. You wont hit a good player for more than 450 damage, and a really geared player you will hit for 300. Its like a fucking DoT damage. I cant play archer for more than 2 hours before i become frustrated with how shitty the class is in terms of damage and healing ability, you are just so limited compared to assassin.

doc1 hits me like 1200 maliced....doc1 hits pretty damn hard and he is a archer

ok it seems you diez boys dont understand me. Im talking about level 70 archers fighting other level 70's, not some crappy 62 guy. When youre level 70 you have to play with the big boys who you wont hit for 1200... im a rogue and lvl 70 archers hit me 600 maliced. Something doesnt add up, either the archers on diez are SUPERHUMAN or you are really weak.

Now im not really complaining if these archers are happy with their damage, im not an archer so i dont care if you wanna stay gimped as hell. If you go to cz just to kill paper mages and crap rogues then fine you will get a lot of kills, but an archer has no purpose fighting tough lvl 70 parties apart from styxing people. The damage the archer does is about the same as the warriors' R attacks. If youre happy with that, thats fine im not gonna argue with you.

I guess youre lucky not to have so many turks/greeks

Glader

Zero, I'll have to disagree with you about archers usefullness. They're pretty good in party vs party fights, or atleast they have some great potential. They can deal support-damage from distance, cancel heals, lightfeet away from the big baba warriors, styx...They're fukin annoying
    But no, I wouldnt like playing one either since it would seem rather boring compared to melee.

cRuX

Originally posted by Glader
    Zero, I'll have to disagree with you about archers usefullness. They're pretty good in party vs party fights, or atleast they have some great potential. They can deal support-damage from distance, cancel heals, lightfeet away from the big baba warriors, styx...They're fukin annoying *
    But no, I wouldnt like playing one either since it would seem rather boring compared to melee.
    Not to be rude but wtf does this have to do with party vs party? :P

Sabao

well i can say that ares boys dont understand yet the power of an archer....he gives u R attack FROM LONG RANGE -__-, if you want to kill the archer then youve to go near of them, either you tank or slide...k if you slide you gonna miss alot of R attacks and gonna take 3 maybe 4 arrows max, none sin cant kill them sliding only warrios have chance but would be boring, if you tank you just can stand doing r+skill+s combo but the problem is to keep up this combo incase that the archer be enough smart to trick you by choosing the right time to arrow shower you, i mean, instead of just spamming arrow shower he have to see when his opponent is closer.

Its just a point of view, yet i dislike archer cuz i think that theyre the most ksing race ^^

Doc

ok it seems you diez boys dont understand me. Im talking about level 70 archers fighting other level 70's, not some crappy 62 guy. When youre level 70 you have to play with the big boys who you wont hit for 1200... im a rogue and lvl 70 archers hit me 600 maliced. Something doesnt add up, either the archers on diez are SUPERHUMAN or you are really weak. *

Now im not really complaining if these archers are happy with their damage, im not an archer so i dont care if you wanna stay gimped as hell. If you go to cz just to kill paper mages and crap rogues then fine you will get a lot of kills, but an archer has no purpose fighting tough lvl 70 parties apart from styxing people. The damage the archer does is about the same as the warriors' R attacks. If youre happy with that, thats fine im not gonna argue with you.

Hmmmmm I wouldnt call hitting Glarfist for 1060 when he was tormented shit...........and as for hitting for 300 lol only if it poison damage....I dont even hit Falyet_Baba for that low.

priestish

ok it seems you diez boys dont understand me. Im talking about level 70 archers fighting other level 70's, not some crappy 62 guy. When youre level 70 you have to play with the big boys who you wont hit for 1200... im a rogue and lvl 70 archers hit me 600 maliced. Something doesnt add up, either the archers on diez are SUPERHUMAN or you are really weak. *

Agree, Archers are a strategic character. You have to play with good timing and skills inorder to get simples of kills. Other melee class don't need to worry too much. In a party, 2 well place styx can kill anything. While other times, it is just laugh at.

The only time when archer shines is attack target where melees can't reach. Mainly in wars.

RunIfYouCan

best parties are 7 archers + priest, ive been in some with infinity, ahm, oukasted and those are so fun :lol: 7 styx, priest cant heal cuz of cancel, its just funny

no no no you have to make a party with 7 archers and 1 priest. camp all standing in one spot right on the enemy base so as they come out BOOM HEADSHOT

:lol: brings back old sk00l mems

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

When I 1 v 1 doc just after he hit 70 the only thing that stood out was how inconsitant the damage was. Doc has one of the highest AP's for any Diez archer but I didn't struggle in the slighest with his damage, only differenc eis when you tank on you have to be a little bit more cortious.

Archers = Red ball specalists

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast