Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Archery: STYX 'em up

This is a discussion on Archery: STYX 'em up within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; correction : full shell +1, scorpion bow +1...
Page: 6

Sabao

correction :

full shell +1, scorpion bow +1

el_loko

2 archer 1 priest ideal party

Doc

Originally posted by Sabao
    like i said...the trick is all about timing to arrow shower, ofc that warriors have a big advantage on sliding cuz theyve more range than sins, to diferent classes and combos, diferent timing on AS thats all.
    Then the styx shouldnt be used on the incial phase of the duel, should be used on the middle when the opponent wont be too sharp to notice the mana drain, archer should wait him to soul pot than styx ^^, its diferent from the beggining cuz youre closer and the time of soul pot you can deal much more dmg then in the beggining when you deal like 400/500 dmg.

fluppy bp are a gay class -.- just duffs, reduffs, reduffs etc...
    I would disagree, Styxing just as a warrior or any class approaches you normally ensures max effect of the styx ( Taking 3k mana ) from this point on your opponent has only 1920 mp to work with, which for warriors in particular is not a lot to work with.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    Originally posted by Sabao@
    like i said...the trick is all about timing to arrow shower, ofc that warriors have a big advantage on sliding cuz theyve more range than sins, to diferent classes and combos, diferent timing on AS thats all.
    Then the styx shouldnt be used on the incial phase of the duel, should be used on the middle when the opponent wont be too sharp to notice the mana drain, archer should wait him to soul pot than styx ^^, its diferent from the beggining cuz youre closer and the time of soul pot you can deal much more dmg then in the beggining when you deal like 400/500 dmg.

I would disagree, Styxing just as a warrior or any class approaches you normally ensures max effect of the styx ( Taking 3k mana ) from this point on your opponent has only 1920 mp to work with, which for warriors in particular is not a lot to work with.[/b]
    Hitting 1 soul pot completely negates the styx. As an archer, you will not do enough damage to kill a warrior in the two seconds it takes him to pop an hp pot.

<!--QuoteBegin-Sabao

I don't see how you can time an arrow shower when the cast time is so long and it is negated by sliding. Care to outline what you did to beat a full shell, unique equipped warrior of your level 1v1? I want to know how it's remotely possible. Only a retarded warrior won't notice all his mana disappearing, and not all of us are like that.

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fluppy
    archers are a gay class they just throw an arrow and run , cant catch 'em
    Bps throw an acid pot and then die, is there a difference? :P[/b]
    dude i bever died coz somebody acid pot me , magic hammer

i remember dog, futility, and one more from imsonia who went sin later runin. :< lvl 70 archers

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Fluppy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluppy)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fluppy

archers are a gay class they just throw an arrow and run , cant catch 'em

Bps throw an acid pot and then die, is there a difference? :P
    dude i bever died coz somebody acid pot me , magic hammer

i remember dog, futility, and one more from imsonia who went sin later runin. :< lvl 70 archers[/b]
    No I mean you bps like to throw acid pots around. Most bps go down in three hits max, so squishy :lol:

most dude , i hate when ur tryn to heal a guy and some archer use styx that guy die :<, specially when u do boss at bowl

Sabao

I don't see how you can time an arrow shower when the cast time is so long and it is negated by sliding. Care to outline what you did to beat a full shell, unique equipped warrior of your level 1v1? I want to know how it's remotely possible. Only a retarded warrior won't notice all his mana disappearing, and not all of us are like that.

Well when you slide theres a moment when youre closer right? the trick is to get that moment and arrow shower.
    of course styx takes more mana on the beggining, the question is when it makes more diference...when youre dueling its very hard to keep your concentration on your highest lvl, most of people usually lose his concentration on the middle of the fight so a styx would make more diference, i dont say that will take more mana .

Im not saying that archer is the best for 1vs1, but i just disagree that is a easy class to kill.
    All have theire weakness and advantages, the ones that know how to take advantage of both will win no mather with what class hes playing ^_^

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456