Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

ares pk gone to hell

This is a discussion on ares pk gone to hell within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL nothing changes . You have 4 choices; 1. Go buy one yourself(not right IMO, but legit in most people`s ...
Page: 3

Volcanic

LOL nothing changes .

You have 4 choices;

1. Go buy one yourself(not right IMO, but legit in most people`s eyes)
    2. Dupe(the popular choice, and the reason for atleast 65% of items on any server, minimum)
    3. Go without(hard, and commendable.but try to keep your burden to yourself)
    4. Farm(again, hard. Takes time and the right clan, but definately worth it)

Lastly, i should imagine there`s still one or two people around who have played from day one and still not seen a legit CS drop. Bare that in mind.

All the best.

Waz.

P.S. N00b kranit :P +0 kicks arse.

Lemon

LOL nothing changes .

You have 4 choices;

1. Go buy one yourself(not right IMO, but legit in most people`s eyes)
    2. Dupe(the popular choice, and the reason for atleast 65% of items on any server, minimum)
    3. Go without(hard, and commendable.but try to keep your burden to yourself)
    4. Farm(again, hard. Takes time and the right clan, but definately worth it)

Lastly, i should imagine there`s still one or two people around who have played from day one and still not seen a legit CS drop. Bare that in mind.

All the best.

Waz.

P.S. N00b kranit :P +0 kicks arse.[/b]
    Hi waz

actualy ares pk blows kinda much ... I tried pk lastnight and half scroll went to find something to hit! And when u found them they where in flocks of 100 :P
    And the sins with the blind skill is fcking riddicilous, each time they loosing 1on1 they use it and run! Ares skill level is realy low nowdays atleast on the human side.. More CS for the priests so their partys dont get wiped in a sec plx :P

Xedria

I dont think its about Symbiosis, theres only few pk active players, the problem is about Ready2die ... Now theres only 1 human clan in TOP 5.[/b]

huh? what u mean with it?

kibal

King_warrior_duper_scammer_babashopper_1, Nireas and beterr (went on human side few days ago) are only 80 on that list[/b]

diamonths is 80 too

kibal

:lol:
    Only 2 people got a cs in our clan :
    - Kost4ever who got a +0, it was dropped in a location named moradon, the boss asked him some items for it, very strange boss :blink:.
    - Me who got it from grid.

PS : This is "LesDragonsPourpres"
    PS bis : Only 2 cs in Symbiosis at my knowledge[/b]
    rofl how much he pays for the cs? (asking for kost cs , dont care how much usd a baba waste in a cs).

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

all most every orc got a cs theses days..lots members of symbosis/the_purple_dragons also got a cs outta no where too so dont just single out PC,human side is fking shit too every day i see someone new with there +9 raptors/shells maybe there buying em from the same dupers falah was buying em from?? anyway i think its kinda sad ppl gotta use duped/babashopped gear to get ahead in a online game,but still get owned by good team work!! h34r:[/b]
    are you seriously retarded? symbiosis and LDP, has been out there for a long time, and if anyone has a cs, its the high lvl&#39;s whos been there for as long as symbiosis has ever been on ares. If your human, and complaining about orcs duping and babashopping, in my opinion, i&#39;d would definetly agree that humans have many more than orc. Right now from the top of my head, i only remember NIGGAZBR, an orc with 3x+9 armors or so. But I can name many more on human side. Worst of all are those retards ImouthiS with the dualies +9 and +9/10 armors, CHAMPIONISLOVE, another queertard, and of course all of beterr&#39;s clan are ruining the meaning of cz and the way it used to be at least a year ago. Now even dcz has become, or rather has been a retards game of fun for ksing all day. Theres no respect in d/cz&#39;s anymore. <_< anyways, i just think your stupid for calling orcs babashoppers, maybe theres more than niggazbr, but i dont see him in pk as much as i see those human retards.

Banned

King_warrior_duper_scammer_babashopper_1, Nireas and beterr (went on human side few days ago) are only 80 on that list[/b]
    nireas has been human....since before FD

flamthrow

That Symbiosis and ldp full of cs&#39;s out of nowhere made me laugh And we are not rly active right now coz most of us are in exams so yea.... We&#39;ll be back tho xD

And to waz: We cant farm them anymore since no single boss drops cs&#39;s anymore but at least I can say I was in a party where we dropped 2 of em

actualy ares pk blows kinda much ... I tried pk lastnight and half scroll went to find something to hit! And when u found them they where in flocks of 100 :P
    And the sins with the blind skill is fcking riddicilous, each time they loosing 1on1 they use it and run! Ares skill level is realy low nowdays atleast on the human side.. More CS for the priests so their partys dont get wiped in a sec plx :P[/b]
    Same u can say about orc side

KlouD

we switch to orc side, because there was 0 orcs for kill and now its a lot...

sexynoodles

and orcs&#39; look makes our e-penis look bigger

G0D

we switch to orc side, because there was 0 orcs for kill and now its a lot...[/b]
    Let&#39;s go back! Buy me prem and kc 1st though :lol:

Lol&#39;d at the Symbio/ LDP have got loads of cs&#39;s xD

<3

KlouD

i dont think r2d will switch again to human side ^^

Banned

i dont think r2d will switch again to human side ^^[/b]
    good

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast