Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

b

This is a discussion on b within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; uhhh...isnt this illegal? why would you risk being sued/sent to jail/or whatever might happen to you for a little game?...
Page: 6

TunaFishyMe

uhhh...isnt this illegal?
    why would you risk being sued/sent to jail/or whatever might happen to you for a little game?

Karpsu

Originally posted by ViSeH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ViSeH)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    no i dont find it worrying. is that ok with you? I find the Java earthquake worrying, and i find the pensions crisis worrying, but i dont find strangers' opinions of my virtual character in a game worrying. *

I dont ask for all these stupid polls and posts which turn into excuses to flame me and compare me to fucking cheaters, i dont owe the community anything and i dont have to be nice to anyone who doesnt deserve it. Good day.
    He is totaly right,Why would he care what strangers think about him?[/b]
    Well the way I see it the "Zero Videos" seem like an ego boost for him. The ones who tell him that he rulez0rex are cool, but the ones who say he is arrogant/dickhead/whatever do not know him. Why would he even make any videos or anything if he didn't give a shit? I know I wouldn't be arsed to do anything for people I don't care about. To be honest, the way he makes himelf look here is pretty asshole-like. I don't care if he doesn't care what I think, just my 2 cents.

Totally off-topic though, sorry about that.

very stupid thread buddy,

No offense but your mummy or daddy might ground you, if try stop a worldwide corporate company,

If your gonna go out to the ocean, buy a bigger boat kid..

Taylan

IP ban the topic starter & delete this topic

Wextor

all this would do is make the ppl that have been playing for a long ass time that actually worked for their items to quit.
    Good for you have fun.
    sounds like quite a hissy fit.

ViSeH

All he can is talk why don't you delete this topic and let him do whatever he thinks he can

ToX1CiTy

i didn't read all the replys, and i don't give a fuck if ppl gonna flame me for this but- if this shit is gonna work- dragon, or whoever you are... you are the MAN
    it's about time that ppl start taking action aginst k2 and thier fuck-ups.
    it's about time that k2 will take responsabilty for their own words- Gamers first.
    again - i wish they all will die, and a company like Blizzard will host ko
    but since it won't happed - go go Dragon ^_^

AviT

Originally posted by DD0S
    My point is many people that play this game and have lvled didnt do it legit.
    Many items are duped/created

lmao and you want devil reinstated as gm :lol:

BDragieta

Originally posted by ToX1CiTy
    i didn't read all the replys, and i don't give a fuck if ppl gonna flame me for this but- if this shit is gonna work- dragon, or whoever you are... you are the MAN
    it's about time that ppl start taking action aginst k2 and thier fuck-ups.
    it's about time that k2 will take responsabilty for their own words- Gamers first.
    again - i wish they all will die, and a company like Blizzard will host ko
    but since it won't happed - go go Dragon *^_^
    Little kid number 2.
    Go play cs and be a terrorist get it out your system.

And this Zero subject that has came up again here.....
    Why the fuck do you people care.. And ur saying people that say he is good are cool and people that say he sucks and is a dick he says he doesnt care about... WELL DURR?
    If some1 says im good, ok thx, if some1 says they hate me, will i cry myself to sleep?

Let zero do what ever he wants and if you have a problem with him, jut dont talk to him?

Damn, grow up people please!

Murtaza

Rofl, this is the funniest topic i ve ever seen

SOMEONE PLEASE CALL FBI, CIA, S.W.A.T!!

Dragonfaire

Um , I just want it clear that i am not this Dragon person ok ? Because I don't do stuff like that <_<

redfieldTnT

Whats wrong with the game???
    i see so many people talking shit about bugs and hackers but they still play thier 10 hrs daily and pk an lvl ect...i bet dickhead who started the post still plays LoL
    i seriously love the game still with the hackers n bugs it still has fun value .

his silly threat isnt going verry far, and if u dont have fun in a game why play.
    its just another thing the noobs will belive and talk about for 1231 pages of post

Cleatus

Originally posted by Aqu
    anyone else think this ddos fella is talking out of his arse?
    sadly, no. I don't know if he can pull it off or not, but he understands what he is speaking of.

Of course, he could have heard something from a friend, and google searched and did some research, and knows enough lingo to make the threat sound real, but has no ability to do what he says he can do. Either way, putting this plan in action will of course be a nuisance if nothing else.

He goes by Dragon, did you used to date "Dana" in Pennsylvania? If yes, then I know who this guy is.

For the record I disagree with what you're doing and do not encourage it.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Default Re: Our Demands

Originally posted by DD0S
    #5 Ban All Turkish IP Ranges
    This just proves that ur some random kid who needs attention. How childish can ppl behive sometimes :rollseyes: Baning whole turkye (even if u could) would only make this game, as said previously, booring and empty like MyKO. Only way it helps is is that there aint that many noobs PMing, spamming and less ksers. Do u have some proven fact that all turkish ppl are cheaters, they scam, they macro, they dupe..... every one of them?

Diler

Stop it u guys. Let him do it! If he does that, maybe k2 will finally notice the players and repair this fucking game. He is some kind of hope. Either the players take it to their own hands or nothing will happen.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast