Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Best BP on Ares

This is a discussion on Best BP on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ur right i haven't read the post yet but sure did now. Rollback isn't a kosper that pic is a ...
Page: 14

ur right i haven't read the post yet but sure did now.

Rollback isn't a kosper that pic is a visual bug trust me i've been hit by orcs like 100 miles away from me and there warriors or bps[/b]
    it's not visual bug, he killed servants in 4 hits without heals and from far away.

Rollback isn't a kosper that pic is a visual bug trust me i've been hit by orcs like 100 miles away from me and there warriors or bps[/b]
    I noticed him more than once at servant, trust me he is a koxper. And i saw him speed hacking in ronark land too (with his friend IMH0TEP), bp catching up a sin using light feet :lol: ? And no, there was no lag, i was fleeing with my mage, in party with a sin, i saw him catching up me then the sin and he was really far at the beginning.

Uhm first time when ::rollback:: appeared in CZ he was using koxp HEAL. Maybe some people still remember that cunt koxping about 10-11 months ago. Plus back than he was 60-65 and in 1 month he got to 78. That is pretty akward if you ask me.

Oh and Elocra, you are playing the worse char that someone could ever play, i dunno why you are still allowed to post on these forums. Todd's reputation on this server sucks, yea yea i know the "he is not a bad guy" speech.

On topic imo CoolTang and NordFront and maybe Armon are the best BPs on Ares.

Oh and Elocra, you are playing the worse char that someone could ever play, i dunno why you are still allowed to post on these forums. Todd's reputation on this server sucks, yea yea i know the "he is not a bad guy" speech.[/b]
    He got kicked from our clan after we heard about it. Elocra i don&#39;t understand you :mellow:, you talking to us about patience while someone from our clan got scammed for a huge amount of usd by todd :mellow:, asking someone who lost such an amount of usd for patience ? And now you even rate us as cheaters on kodb (you can check, 0 = cheaters) because we kicked a char owned by a scammer <_<, even if you were not happy about it (i was not happy myself about it, you sounded like a good guy and i was very sad we had to kick your char), there was no good reason to rate us like cheaters, you telling that we kicked you without reason while there is a very good one and you rate us 0 without any good reason...it is really childish.

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

xxfuturityxx? someting like that...he was another duff happy guy, but i found him more difficult than CT.
    Dunno what happened to him, was a while ago

xxfuturityxx? someting like that...he was another duff happy guy, but i found him more difficult than CT.
    Dunno what happened to him, was a while ago[/b]
    This guy randomly rezed 4 stones people from every clan at isiloon floor, even his own <_<, you sure a retard like him was a good bp :blink:, i thought a brain was needed to be one :huh:.

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

This guy randomly rezed 4 stones people from every clan at isiloon floor, even his own <_<, you sure a retard like him was a good bp :blink:, i thought a brain was needed to be one :huh:.[/b]
    Reminds me of Elmoira...he was so funny i could never care everytime he 4 stoned me or forgot to "take blue pot" while healing me :lol:

But yea... xxfuturityxx was tough...dnno of name changed/sold/quit w/e tho...havent seen in a while.

that would be bulb4 on a priest.

HotAsIce

i explained to both you and kost4ever why I rated you a 0. You aren&#39;t a clan. I give you my time, effort, and help you with farming, and you kick me before you even search for facts. You take someone&#39;s opinion over factual information, and have no trust or loyalty to your clans whatsoever, and virtually stole national points from me by doing so. I didn&#39;t rate you a 0 because your clan cheats, I rated you a 0 because your clan lacks the vital parts of a clan that are required to call it one. And don&#39;t think I was sitting over my computer waiting for you to reply, I was in CZ. During these 2 hours I was here I made about 3k NP without a party or scrolls. And again, I play this character because from what I know that affects me, Todd is great. You should see how many pm&#39;s I get from every different nationality, asking if it is todd, or if I was that awesome warrior in that PK video that killed king_warrior_1 completely naked. I just find people basing their opinion on someone over speculation and alligation rather than facts is quite silly, but people with silly points of view seem to make up these forums and this game, so I suppose I&#39;ll just have to get used to it. Matt, regardless of what you think, I&#39;m not out to get you. You are arrogant, and what you did to robin (still feel wierd calling him that instead of his real name) was dumb, but I didn&#39;t loose any sleep over it, and it appears your still rather pissed off about it. I&#39;d suggest you let it go, I really have no beef with you, but apparently every time I make a post you cringe.

SPACE BAR PLZ

HotAsIce

Nice bit of info presented to you and all you can do is type 3 words in capital letters. This should be the concrete proof you are turkish at heart.

In future use spacebar rather than rambling like a toddler and not making a single paragraph it hurts my eyes.

HotAsIce

I&#39;m sorry, I didn&#39;t notice this was a formal writing forum. I&#39;ll make sure to point out every little gramatical and spelling error you make from now on.

Good to know,

HotAsIce

Good to know.[/b]
    Fixed for you.