Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times?

This is a discussion on Which is the best clan of Ares of all the times? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ek...
Page: 9

ek

Banned Senior Member

ill Say Swedish_wikings :wub:

mobill

Real quick question to all the flamers who hate EK:

If Ek duped macro'd ect how do explain EK's huge success in WoW? Gavok, Hammer, Mojak, _CookieCutter_, Prisoner and Cooltang who all got rank 13 and 14 by macroing right? Oh and EK macro'd BWL and AQ40 right? and duped thier wow items?

You all have been blinded by the real cheaters in KO, I could list many of our beloved TOWN members as examples of people that have decieved everyone into thinking other clans where full of dupes macroers ect. ,smoke screening their own obvious dupes and more importantly gm assistances.

EK left this game because the "game masters" here were so corrupt and they couldnt shake off thier repuation of having a few macroing instances that some of thier members had when they were lvl 4x-5x. Funny how they were (EK broke up and disovled into several wow servers now) so respected on WoW but so disrespected here.

Another even more legit clan (FiRE) went on to WoW, and did extremely good as well (server first on clearing AQ40). Id love to see TOWN or some of these other clans do well in a game where they dont get free (and sometimes GM edited) items and xp.

Dr.Sig

#1 - PatatoeAreBlue
    #2 - ylikeFysh
    #3 - meNoSpeakEnglysh

[ none of the above are real clans ]

:MOLDER:

guild@ ftw !!

<3

Trawma_35

i say FiRe , TOWN , Hatred , InsOmnia , StateOfTheBadassArt , Annihilation , ImmortalSouls & more...

BreastBoy

Kitties for sure. I remember I was a human, I got owned like 450 times in cz and I was so fckin mad. asked my whole clan of like 78 ppl who was online, (clan invite bug:P) and our alliance to come own their ass. you know what happend? Their priest.....BOOM tornment and monsterkill+ the other baba warriors owned us one by one while all the kitties mages keept bombing us. funny day rly.

OldieS > ALL
    only clan that is still alive not that good atm but still alive, have been much in top 10...

BreastBoy

OldieS > ALL
    only clan that is still alive not that good atm but still alive, have been much in top 10...[/b]
    LOL. oldies is probably the lamest clan since everyone in it is so arrogant, and maybe 50% of the clan have nice items. the rest 50% I could beat with my dcz:P

Shujinko

ok to all you guys saying ek duped yea right. its not hard to buy a dupe when the server is full of them dont accuse ppl of duping when everyone was selling dupes to everyone and everyone was losing items left and right not only ek. someonespecial pwns you infamous and i pwn therob too. therob lol he quit at what lvl 65 how can a lvl 65 archer be anywhere near the best player. lol. and dont be mad about ek having 2 pk parties cause they were organized and you were just some random wanderer with no friends. ek was always all on vent. always communicating and always on the move. and still till this day if you were to try to fight any ek members taht are still playing such as someonespeical, xp1ici7, cooltang, and the others you will get OWNED.

ek and the rest of the mushroom alliance definitly owned ares. regardless of any accusations anyone wants to make. you cant beat an organized clan/alliance. haha i see smnzor/shujinko in this topic.... booyah smnzor.... =) if you;re still playing ares pm me.

someonespecial[/b]
    sup corp! i got a trinas for ya since I dont bother with ares anymore. ;-) I play on Logos so a trinas piece on ares is useless to me.

Minotaur

dmn! i miss all my clanmates in TOWN & KittiesT_T :mellow:

Banned

to me, i&#39;d say Atlantis (now known as Symbiosis) and Bad Company have been the 2 best clans on ares.

what did zero fuck? :mellow:[/b]
    i think it was a goat. <_<

hi smnzor =) i&#39;d be glad to take that trina off your hands =p.

o and festo xp1ici7 doesnt cheat. mod3m was a huge cheater him and vexxx. hmmmm i also recall seeing you running around karus a few times during lunar war hmmmmm thats funny el morad wasn&#39;t invading.... wierd (i&#39;m being sarcastic).... and back to the point of mod3m being a gm and so was vexxx at one point from what i heard from jessemannen just goes to prove how TOWN cheated so badly. Any EK, IS members remember the time Xinny the IS leader got hacked and they disbanded IS clan so we lost the siege castle. That same siege war since no one owned the castle anymore somehow TOWN magically got into the crystal room before anyone was even half way across delos desert, not to mention they killed the crystal in like 2 seconds This had to be the work of GM&#39;s or some teleport hack and it wasnt&#39; just one TOWN member becuase one TOWN member wouldnt be able to kill the crystal alone. Nor would the whole clan for that matter in the amount of time they did it in, and lets not forget how long ago this was no one was that strong back then there wasn&#39;t even any lvl 70s yet. So this is how it goes: NOTICE: Castle Siege War has begun....5 seconds later.....NOTICE: TOWN has taken the castle. Lets not forget all the abyss xp bugging and Item rental duping (and other duping) TOWN did. How about those old pictures of the town members farming all those bishops or bachs or whatever they were that were spawned by the gm in a hidden area (testing drop rate? yea right...). Thats not to say all TOWN was cheaters or all town was given gm items like NYChris&#39;s +9 iron bow with dex bonus on it (or whatever +iron bow dont remember anymore), but most of the original main town members were totally illegit. Many others were in fact good legit players, but basically only because they weren&#39;t trusted in the cheating circle. As for not getting caught or banned why would they DUH they had GM friends/players. If it werent for all this the EK & IS would still have the castle lol. Had to get that off my chest. i feel alot better now. -_-

Anyways if you still talk to any of them tell them corporateG0D\someonespecial says hi. no hard feelings. and please dont flame me festo. :lol: because you know everything in this post is true to an extent even if it is only limited to a few players. However we all know one thing thats is 100% true 0000000 loves those goats.

ok everyone now sit back and touch the monitor before you click on this topic because you might catch a backdraft.

MillionVoices

i hate to break it to u

but Fire was abusing Rental System with IS and Annihaltion

only clean clan was NN. shit and we rocked .

dont forget who was the 1st grade one clan in human side Ares.

If Ek duped macro&#39;d ect how do explain EK&#39;s huge success in WoW?[/b]
    I don&#39;t think people "hate" EK, I just pointed out that some of them macro&#39;d and duped, which they even admitted themselves. Big deal. As far as I am concerned, EK were a better clan and were more legit than some other respected clans like AlmaLibre/ImmortalSouls/TOWN/Annihilation who were the reason Ares became so fucked up

One thing is apparent from the time that I have been playing WoW, it is an extremely easy game to play and is almost entirely item/level-based. Go and watch movies of some of the "top" players are they are clicking their skills with the mouse, its hilarious. I have only been playing for 4 weeks yet i consistently top battlegrounds, beat level 60&#39;s in 1v1 and top damage tables in instances. The game is designed for families and prepubescent girls; if you are remotely good at games then you should be expected to excel in WoW, it is that easy. Anyone who was a good pker in KO should be very strong in WoW where the competition is 95% crap.

As for FiRe abusing rental, sorry that never happened. Please explain why AiTruS used armor of destruction and Black_Knight was in +6 shell because he couldnt risk +7? Still talking bullshit gondon.

As for Noname, they were just a bunch of retards who killed atrosses all day. They asked me to join a few times but honestly FiRe had far stronger PK parties than noname ever did which is why i never joined. You had a few dupers like SQONKA_LINKA, who meck refused to kick, and you also had the infamous NiL8R. What a joke of a clan. Oh i forgot, you were 1st to grade 1 Woo!

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast