Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

The Best Sin In Dies

This is a discussion on The Best Sin In Dies within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi fog , why didn't you name yourself Hiz ? In case you're really not hiz (which i doubt) , ...
Page: 7

Hi fog , why didn't you name yourself Hiz ?

In case you're really not hiz (which i doubt) , you could always rename to "iSuckHiz'sPenis"

Chusco
    mee/h4nz0
    Undivided
    YouAreMyOnlyOne

idk who's better mee, chusco or undivided.
    mee had the best gear of the 3 and he owned any1 in 1v1
    chusco had nice gear but no +1 uniques and shit and owned any1 1v1
    Undivided had a good combo and minor heal but never had good enough gear to prove himself as one of the best
    YouAreMyOnlyOne owns but he didnt like weapon def armors and he was kind of a dex whore xD <3

and lol at Hiz. in ke i had a 62 sin and he was 65+ or 70 i dont remember and he always illusioned me and ran when he redballed. i didnt even know how to minor heal back then. Hiz was always a runner and he always pk with town buffer party. the only reason he has high np&#39;s is because he doesnt die much and leeches from his party and gets some ks kills. he doesnt die much because he illusions/towns/runs from anything that&#39;s a threat to him dying

youaremyonlyone lost in a turk pk vid i forgot who it was though. but that turk used 3 minor heals and dd helmet and who the hell knows his babashopped gear :lol:

Banned

Hi fog , why didn&#39;t you name yourself Hiz ?

In case you&#39;re really not hiz (which i doubt) , you could always rename to "iSuckHiz&#39;sPenis"[/b]
    +1

hiz is my idol ... he spams ilusion so lovely... he types town so FAST! and he uses 8 minors while fighting with papier .. oh I FORGOT he has 8k hp and he is running like a lil virgin yea

BUT HIZ OWNS (noT) ! top* sin at dies

*in turkish top means gay so ))*

seriously
    imo
    Felix
    Kakashi
    Mauros
    chusco

and me :wub: *laugh pls*

ý good sin ý power oký? :wub:

seriously :
    chusco
    Mauros
    Felix
    Dr4k0
    and ..... Hiz :lol: (j/k)

and me :wub: *laugh pls*[/b]
    and ur gay xD

Terrorblade

at kakashi movie we can see how hiz getting owned easly ... lol
    and terrorblade - what about meatmaster ? who pwned u easly at arena ..[/b]
    I was kinda joking about me .... I&#39;ve a crap equipment to be top

btw Meatmaster doesnt play anymore since he had been scammed of his acount and true, if he still played, he would have been in my list
    u might will
    To Aviv (coolboy) .... get a life, find some friends and start living

CorpFighter

Arrow

Ok,This might change your mind. All those Felix and those top rogues... What do you think about their items?
    They probadly have som shells +10... and exp shards +10 and stuff like that. What ya think its possible to get items like that?
    We&#39;re talking about who&#39;s the best Rogue, not who has the best Gear or level... and how do you think they got their items?
    they duped it probadly, or God their items by dupers. Hiz is an Honest player. He doesnt Dupe and doesnt use duped items, Actually his items pretty suck compares to those guy&#39;s items and to any level 65+ items. And you know why? Because he got hacked. But he didnt quit. he believed that it will all change :S but people keep duping more shells +8 sherions +8... Zzzz..
    You guys doesn&#39;t deside who&#39;s the best sin. You deside who has the best items.
    Think about it. And change your mind about Hiz Emediatly. Hiz is a good gun and a good guy

:Tarifas:

lol hiz sucks IIlusion is the best i think (more by his +3 uniques) but still i think he is the strongest
    he faking hit me for 790 damage with 45 dd on me and 1250 def[/b]
    Well i had seen WaSaBi pking with illusion..And he hasn&#39;t so good items as you think..I know a lot sins on diez who got better items than him..

About hiz...NO COMMENTS..He always waiting for last hit just to get some nps..OMG

And In my opinion best sins in diez at vs are
    1)Felix
    2)Dr4k0
    3)HakunaMatata
    4)chusco
    5)teoman_167 (even if he is playing with his brother at vs)

Ok,This might change your mind. All those Felix and those top rogues... What do you think about their items?
    They probadly have som shells +10... and exp shards +10 and stuff like that. What ya think its possible to get items like that?
    We&#39;re talking about who&#39;s the best Rogue, not who has the best Gear or level... and how do you think they got their items?
    they duped it probadly, or God their items by dupers. Hiz is an Honest player. He doesnt Dupe and doesnt use duped items, Actually his items pretty suck compares to those guy&#39;s items and to any level 65+ items. And you know why? Because he got hacked. But he didnt quit. he believed that it will all change :S but people keep duping more shells +8 sherions +8... Zzzz..
    You guys doesn&#39;t deside who&#39;s the best sin. You deside who has the best items.
    Think about it. And change your mind about Hiz Emediatly. Hiz is a good gun and a good guy [/b]
    your right about some things, but they are only +8

and also- items are a large factor in what makes a player &#39;good&#39;

you could take the best assasin to ever play KO, wearing full paper +7/12 dex, dual sword breaker+7/70 level 60, vs a level 60 rogue with full shell+8, shards+8, full uniques+1 but has never heard of combo, and the shell rogue will win every time

Lag0nx

youaremyonlyone lost in a turk pk vid i forgot who it was though. but that turk used 3 minor heals and dd helmet and who the hell knows his babashopped gear :lol:[/b]
    Now u reminded me,he lost to mamuda_TR i&#39;m pretty sure of it,that noob with 3x minors..
    thanx for reminding me,not sure if he won on his DCZ char icel3aby or on his main char mamuda_tr
    i won his DCZ char on my DCZ sin tho .
    and yeah he is baba&#39;d up the ass.

Omg HIZ sux, he ran away from me like all the noob rogues did and i was a tank priest.

razzy

Omg HIZ sux, he ran away from me like all the noob rogues did and i was a tank priest.[/b]
    rofl what a disgrace

i gotta say hiz sucks at pk sure he has many nps but he will never face me in cz alone always coming with his bunch and only to start hittin me when my life is almost half im witness he is an expert at illusion/towning but dats just plain coward wat matters to lose a few nps

my votes for best sins are
    chusco
    phantom
    organ_donar (back on the days) xD
    x1x (really hard to kill)
    harly knight ( i can say this as we are clannies and friends for so long)

InTheFog

Hi fog , why didn&#39;t you name yourself Hiz ?

In case you&#39;re really not hiz (which i doubt) , you could always rename to "iSuckHiz&#39;sPenis"[/b]
    yeah yo right!! oh man you are so right! Moron.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast