Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

can i be called noob?

This is a discussion on can i be called noob? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol bummp a month older topic?...
Page: 7

lol bummp a month older topic?

its these idiotic rogues who want to vs and say no pots or heal but they say minor heal is a skill.....when they piss me off like that, i just use every duf, mana drain and rape. only way they learn that they are retarded

OLD TOPIC all the matters is who's on the ground in the end
    dont like weapon def? go get acid pots or switch a weapons in the middle of a fight
    dont like acid pots? go get magic hammer
    dont like that that the warrior has a raptor +9 and avadon+8? get more weapon def and talia then

it was just one month and i check forums form time to time.

forgot to mention that i've been mentioned.

who cares what people think?[/b]
    +1 i just care nps h34r:

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol in my eyes a priest trying to heal is just asking for a cancel btw he got his heal off he would be almost half hp again anyway so meh let the vs keep going a little longer wont hurt me :P

Daisychain

100% yes its fine to use, its a skill to use so use it.. if others dont like it thats their problem

their gonna have to deal with it and l2p

Talking about bp vs sin,heal is not fair in my opinion,just malice him thats all,i always vs bp's this way...

Deviouspro

lol u teh biggest nub in history of this game

St0neColdKill3r

Better question is should you care 1% if someone calls you a noob?

This is nothing but a game and made for enjoyment. If you cheat with tbl/koxp/scamming then yea your alot worse then a noob, but using a skill that was developed to balance out your class with others and being cried to for it is just comical and ignorant.

Just remember dead men tell no tales so when they cry after you kill em it shouldn't matter.

Cadence96

i pvped with many rogues, i have my priest, and they call me noob when im using 1920 heal, so the question is, can a rogue call a bp noob to use 1920? i think no, cuz they are making a heal with no hp pots so we are almost equal, anyway the rogue have the best heal for pvp cuz he use the minor without any animation and the priest needs to stop the attack and try dont get "casting failed" (now is more easy to fail the cast i guess)

so, if i use 1920 heal vs a rogue can i called noob? h34r:[/b]
    Nop.
    You must know that the majority of "trolling noobers" are real noobs.

The pvp is based on fast decisions. You can use 1920 heal if it is a skill of your class. If he doesn't like it, he should /keep_fighting.... /town.... /cry.... /get_a_debuffer.... /get_more_ap... etc. If he instead of seeing his mistakes (to prevent to do them again) prefers to blame you, then he is a loser.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Dude i dunno why people are complaigning about BP's.. god they are annoying. You can use all the duff you want/ Heals u want etc... first of all classe were made for PK!!! not VS...So duff are for CZ same with heals etc..Usely i cant vs in CZ guys theres always few others rogue sitting and watching and if i redball plop they ks and try to kill me.. so im always trowing debuff and kill them all cuz they annoy me. I get called noob alot, do i care..: NO!.. Its a game, ur skills, ur fun?.. Well do it

And @the guy who said priest were not made for being BP: Totally not, look at priest impact a weapon designed for priest ( useless weapon in game tough).. Priest were made to make everything in str and int.. which are Bp's..Just people made new build

Zaczaco11

in a vs its only polite to use R attack and nothing else, not even pots =/

in a vs its only polite to use R attack and nothing else, not even pots =/[/b]
    Armor is a def NONO and people must take breaks every 30 seconds, sit down, regain your HP, rest your weary head....then backstab that son of a ... with that cleaver +10 that you bought for USD..take that!!1

Then never log back since then you can go to school and say you are undefeatable.

Bastard, should of known better not to fuck with 4Chan!

Yun_Yuuzhan

Someone want to tell me where all these scrub rules came from? "no debuff or you're noob!" "no defense armor or you're noob!" "no healing or you're noob!"

You sound like a bunch of WoW players arguing back and forth.

In my day, we played the game to play the game, not to make up silly rules to decide who's better than whom and such. Tell me, is fighting back and forth about rules that don't exist fun?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast