Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Carnac West CSW? Top Clan On CW use DEBUFF HACK TO TAKE CASTLE

This is a discussion on Carnac West CSW? Top Clan On CW use DEBUFF HACK TO TAKE CASTLE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who cares... i sent the video link to all the mods i know there and pmed Cali on official forum ...
Page: 3

trz

who cares... i sent the video link to all the mods i know there and pmed Cali on official forum

this clan should get what PHASELIS clan on Ionia got, or ever worst!

p.s: don't change the subject, MM, Legacy, LandMM are noob hackers[/b]
    With all the ss vid or w/e ppl posted here no way gm's will disband the clan.....and im pretty sure that ppl from Legacy dont use that debuffhack

Banned

u still don't get it... ur concentrating and taking ur anger out on MM because they have the castle. I'm not saying that they aren't doing it... but u can't say that they are, because there are tons of more clans there beside them that could have also done it. So no, it's not proof.[/b]
    you are the one who don't get it.

this duff hack doesn't chose who to duff and who not.

its duff every one, and if it wasn't some one from MM that using it, they would get duffed too, but they didn't... so do the math...

edit: got nothing to say TheUnBeatable?

the unbeatable got beated? h34r:

Banned

No, you're the idiot here. If orc player uses debuff hack, all humans get duffed, no orcs get duffed. And vice versa.

Banned

and i tought that you are GG....

this thing will work on your enemies, like that nova work on your enemies.

have u ever been on arena when there was duff hacker? i was, and every one there got duffed, humans and orcs

Thumbs down

its duff every one, and if it wasn't some one from MM that using it, they would get duffed too, but they didn't... so do the math...

the unbeatable got beated? h34r:[/b]
    not really, but MM shuld left CSW imo. And they will prolly do that next time.

Edit: Btw there was this hacker on War - invazon too, whey humans was fight in Luff. it was like 1-2h beffore CSW so ...

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

the unbeatable got beated? h34r:[/b]
    Wow you are a true retard. It doesn't matter from which clan it's used, it will affect the whole opposite nation. So it doesn't matter if a guy from MM used it, or a guy from Legacy... it will still cancel the whole human nation's buffs.

Theunbeatable doesn't get beaten... at least not by idiots.

Hydr4

He only gets beaten by his father when he doesn't pass exams or doesn't do homework

I don't get it... is this "I know it" an instinct feeling or do you actually have proof... cause if it is an instinct feeling, then my instinct feeling says that you are definetly right (sarcasm)[/b]
    it not about insitcts, but from the pics u cant see it. if u played there u would know and agree with me that its MM clan that had the debuff hacker with them. the pics can tell the whole story and how the fight went, but few times when we went only agiant MM on crystal room 1 of the sides and only MM partys we got debuffed hacked and more things that happend that u can tell by them that MM have the debuff hacker with them.

BTW , THERE WASENT ANY NOOB CHAR THERE, ONLY MAIN CHARS so the debuff hacker did it from his main char if ppl gonna say some noob was there, it is CW u can see if there are noobs around or not , there wasent!

Hydr4

I'm someone who has NOTHING to do with c-west , and really , you have no proof that it's MM.
    The pics just don't prove it
    It's like we got blamed on Ionia just because we took the castle.
    Everyone hates the best

stifler

I'm someone who has NOTHING to do with c-west , and really , you have no proof that it's MM.
    The pics just don't prove it
    It's like we got blamed on Ionia just because we took the castle.
    Everyone hates the best [/b]
    do u think that we made up this thing?
    we couldnt even use our skills when they rushed and attacked the crystal...if u was there u would understand what we talk about.
    the pics prove that only the humans got duff hacked all the time , and just to let u know..this duff hack can also be working on ur own nation.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

He only gets beaten by his father when he doesn't pass exams or doesn't do homework [/b]
    +1

ps. 2000th post ><

Well.. im pretty sure humans can fight humans @ csw, which means MM shouldve get duffed, if the guy using that hack didnt come from MM..

Even if its not working like that, you couldve see it clearly if u were there. there were time when we fought MM ONLY, and we had that duff hack coming.

zrocker0404

Look at this:
    http://www.kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?s...est&id=2416
    Shows 2 lvl 50&#39;s in top clan in CWEST which has 12+ 80&#39;s. Wierd? yea i thought so too

Also:

It CLEARLY shows that Fortune (from MM) is NOT being duffed. This means the hacker is IN MOMENTOMORII. Why? because you cant duff your own clan!!!!!!!

So dont tell me this isnt enough proof that MM knew what they were doing. If you think of hacking like murder, it would be 1ST DEGREE. Meaning they PLANNED this. That means they should have the whole clan disbanded.

some ksc from me^^ http://img268.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=200972520755.jpg
    hope 1 day we can play KO w/o any cheat etc. :/

Banned

because you cant duff your own clan!!!!!!![/b]
    You can also clearly see TheAvenger isn&#39;t getting duffed either. Is IronWolves also duffhacking. If you had any experience when it comes to recognizing cheats (talking about experience gained by seeing cheats in game) you would know that duff hack either duffs orcs or humans, depending on the hacker&#39;s nation.

For all we know, some dumbass might just be trying to push dirt on MM&#39;s name. You don&#39;t have any clear proof, stop saying you do. It makes you look stupid.
    I am not saying MM could not have possibly had anything to do with it, just stating the facts.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-07-2009, 03:34 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-07-2009, 02:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    08-07-2009, 12:30 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    08-07-2009, 11:57 AM
  5. Hits: 16
    08-07-2009, 11:32 AM