Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Carnac West CSW? Top Clan On CW use DEBUFF HACK TO TAKE CASTLE

This is a discussion on Carnac West CSW? Top Clan On CW use DEBUFF HACK TO TAKE CASTLE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HumanEnceno watched the vid, saw the pictures and now he is investigating it good bye MM, never come back...
Page: 5

Banned

HumanEnceno watched the vid, saw the pictures and now he is investigating it

good bye MM, never come back

you are band of idiots ...

thats the truth

MM could easy get CSW they had like 8 parties

why should they use any idiotic cheats...

/disban_clan you are pathethic guys

Alibaba85

Just to make one thing clear:

Hellsfury was NOT allied with any1! Hellsfury was there by their own, so for us everyone was enemies, we atacked everyone we could, so that includes MM, Legacy, etc...

Csw in C-West is one of the most stupid things of this server, grow some balls and end this ridiculous allys like one whole human nation like some1 said (Gladiators, Apero, Kodiak, Relic, Hawk, who else?). That's so lame and ridiculous![/b]
    +1 we were not involved with that. I believe we just pk'd there in the desert and no where in castle. Most all clans in CSW except for MM will and always offer to pay us to NOT ATTACK them. For us we have no ally's , if ur not HF , we want to kill u.

Banned

thats the truth

/disban_clan you are pathethic guys[/b]
    so the video+ss are fake right? :lol:

stifler

thats the truth

/disban_clan you are pathethic guys[/b]
    and why do u think we didnt have enough ppl as well? thats not the point.
    the facts are like this , every time we lose castle its because of lame trick or hack or something? want a reminder? here we go.
    back then when we were in undes we were ally with mm , one csw they decided to break up the ally with us and didnt even told us..so they just came inside and took castle and betray us.
    2nd time was like a month ago? when they used an hack and make like 12 ppl of us to dc and took crystal.
    and ofcouse , yesterday.

lets just wait and see what kind of punish they will get , but be sure...they wont get away with it with no punish.

Jackal

DestinatioN u used hack in cz i see u and my skill failed next time i make movie i promise U

Banned

i saw in war when humans k0xps used df hack , and i too saw ppl from Gladiators... i think ur clan is too hacker.... its true ?? gms arent idiots same like u and they can check us in history dont worry we are legit...
    we no want speak with u , cuz we are not kids same like u ... we are play in this game only for funy not as u ...

Banned

DestinatioN u used hack in cz i see u and my skill failed next time i make movie i promise U [/b]
    lmao

learn how to combo :lol:

Banned

lmao

learn how to combo :lol:[/b]
    what about combo to this topic ???

medyaTor

Cool

1. We said nothink becouse we have nothink to said about it.
    We didn`t use any hack there and noone of us use it on any other char.

2, this is gladio flame topic and we have better things to do then flaming you

Look at this:
    http://www.kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?s...est&id=2416
    Shows 2 lvl 50's in top clan in CWEST which has 12+ 80's. Wierd? yea i thought so too[/b]
    yes and we have 64lvl leader and it is not your buisnes and we could add even 1lvl char and do you whna know why? becouse we we would like it.

4. dufus whana disb clan ? why ? are you jelous that we are top 1 clan nor you? and we have soo many donated np ? :]

Peace no war >.< find hacker and ban him
    och and stop post ss that say nothink just BS and mess in topic

Banned

ppl u can spam this topic , but gm know better , he can check all

Banned

you can add any one that will hack for you

any way.. gm is going to investigate it.. and we will see what will happen

omer1koo

DestinatioN u used hack in cz i see u and my skill failed next time i make movie i promise U[/b]
    hahahaha
    Funny guy
    learn to combo, fag.
    hahahahahahahaha
    its fucking funny guys
    i posted the best pics so one of the hackers said me hacker

i love this forum

Banned

you can add any one that will hack for you

any way.. gm is going to investigate it.. and we will see what will happen[/b]
    we too , cuz many ppl speak to us , about mm used cheats , but we not do it ....
    PPl from mm too want end this situation

stifler

its so ridiculous to see mm members post here and deny the proves agaisnt them.
    and btw , yesterday after csw we spoke with few of mm in our vent , they know there was hacker from mm but they dont know who is he , they said sorry and offered us the castle back and the money..nice to see there is still some FEW good ppl there.
    and azazel , why do u think we care about ur clan rank? if if really care we would donate our nps and get grades..but we dont care about it , just because mm are ranked 1st in donated rank doesnt mean u are the best clan in server.
    the gm saw the proves and from what he told me , he seemed very angry and he is going to do something against it so lets just wait and see.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-07-2009, 03:34 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-07-2009, 02:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    08-07-2009, 12:30 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    08-07-2009, 11:57 AM
  5. Hits: 16
    08-07-2009, 11:32 AM