Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The solution to this bickering is very simple. Add a cast time/animation similar to the duration of the pet summoning. ...
Page: 20

Volcanic

The solution to this bickering is very simple. Add a cast time/animation similar to the duration of the pet summoning. By the time you`ve done it, you`ll be dead if there`s enough people attacking you. Personally, theres far, far worse CSW issue`s than this. Mages TP`n parties into the back room from under the floor is just one example that springs to mind.

TL;DR The castle is 10 times easier to defend that it is to attack.

The solution to this bickering is very simple. Add a cast time/animation similar to the duration of the pet summoning. By the time you`ve done it, you`ll be dead if there`s enough people attacking you. Personally, theres far, far worse CSW issue`s than this. Mages TP`n parties into the back room from under the floor is just one example that springs to mind.

TL;DR The castle is 10 times easier to defend that it is to attack.[/b]
    Can't heal doors or crystal anymore waz and it doesn't regen.

Lol they catabug too?

Re-cata key is a bug. I've seen so many people banned for that...
    You guys just keep them coming don't ya?

Btw I love how you guys say 2 pages ago, you have no proof theres no proof blah blah. Next page, "its not a bug anyway, its just like rebuffing!1111"

Wow.

Banned

Lol they catabug too?

Re-cata key is a bug. I've seen so many people banned for that...
    You guys just keep them coming don't ya?

Btw I love how you guys say 2 pages ago, you have no proof theres no proof blah blah. Next page, "its not a bug anyway, its just like rebuffing!1111"

Wow.[/b]
    Ok so answer this Curly.

If your at 2k hp and no one is around you and you take off your cata and put on another one is that a bugg?

<a href="http://www.explosm.net/comics/393/" target="_blank">
    </a>

I fucking love this site o.O

vindictive have to cheat to be the best!!!!! [/b]
    What kind of a name is 35354 and one more thing Who is Kennie ?

Any one watching Big Brother ? It is quite good this season. How about you Kennie are you watching it? I bet 354542735 is

Banned

What kind of a name is 35354 and one more thing Who is Kennie ?

Any one watching Big Brother ? It is quite good this season. How about you Kennie are you watching it? I bet 354542735 is[/b]
    lol warmen

Kennie is a noob rogue that was always in noob clan and when ever his priest would get owned he would town and vice versa

FlippinSweeT

lol warmen

Kennie is a noob rogue that was always in noob clan and when ever his priest would get owned he would town and vice versa [/b]
    if kennie was noob he wouldn&#39;t have gotten near 1mil np WITHOUT OTHERS LVLING/PKING ON HIS CHAR. i for one respected kennie as a rogue, him and bathory were a skilled duo in pk.

that is not the point I need to know if he or she watches Big Brother.

Banned

if kennie was noob he wouldn&#39;t have gotten near 1mil np WITHOUT OTHERS LVLING HIS CHAR. i for one respected kennie as a rogue, him and bathory were a skilled duo in pk.[/b]
    Its not hard to get to 1m np when you don&#39;t level and just pk when ever your on

And i am woundering, did Kennie said he had people on his KO account a few times or his Ko4life account?

@warmen --- why warmen why?

FlippinSweeT

Its not hard to get to 1m np when you don&#39;t level and just pk when ever your on

And i am woundering, did Kennie said he had people on his KO account a few times or his Ko4life account?[/b]
    if he didn&#39;t level then how did he get 72+? and he stated that ppl logged his ko4life account.

Banned

if he didn&#39;t level then how did he get 72+? and he stated that ppl logged his ko4life account.[/b]
    omg level 72

Not hard at all.. level 71-72 = basically all day paramun for like 24 hours.

And i am woundering, did Kennie said he had people on his KO account a few times or his Ko4life account?
    @warmen --- why warmen why? [/b]

LOL Just flaming like him or her or whatever. Nothing better to do like him or her or whatever. This guy thinks he is Jesus or Budda or whatever. This guy is so righteous it sicken me. Mr. Perfect. He and his buddy 3546782.

if kennie was noob he wouldn&#39;t have gotten near 1mil np WITHOUT OTHERS LVLING/PKING ON HIS CHAR. i for one respected kennie as a rogue, him and bathory were a skilled duo in pk.[/b]
    TY for the kind words. I don&#39;t care about all the haters. We just had fun pking together. I&#39;m suprised this post is still going :P

Banned

Hi, let me clarify something. I had people log on, played and trades items on my account, but majority of the leveling is done by me.

Another thing Vandy, I chose to create my own and little clan because I dont want any drama. Two years ago I had enough with the cheating and fighting. I just wanted to spend time with people I care about in game. If that makes me a noob, then I&#39;m a proud noob.

Hi Warmen. Didnt you complain about Turks provoking you last time? Isnt that why they reported you? and now you&#39;re provoking me? Well Hi buddy! you&#39;ve become what you hated.