Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Chitin Shield dropping again

This is a discussion on Chitin Shield dropping again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes it is Reduce on +0 as SS and Sword of Dead[/b] Sword of the dead stays reduced always even ...
Page: 6

Ripper_of_romania

Yes it is Reduce on +0 as SS and Sword of Dead[/b]
    Sword of the dead stays reduced always even after unblocking -_-

Do you really wanna know how its done? No photoshop needed or fake KSC files needed.

Firstly get a CS+0, have it on ur char so u can make a screenshot. Secondly edit the KO Datatables and modify the name of a +6 STR ring or earring or whatever so it says Chitin Shield. As u can see in his screenshot he doesn't show the CS in the box itself, but u can see he looted something called chitin shield, which quite easily can be a str+6 ring, earring, etc. cuz he has items which easily on his char could be changed: str/dex/etc. earring, ring, those crappy armors, full plates, anything can be changed so its called chitin shield so when u loot it, it'll be called Chitin Shield.
    Thought people understood this already when people made screenshots of looting a Shard off worms in Moradon, guess not.[/b]
    First he has an actual cs why he would babashop a cs on a warrior who is still using quest items i dont know .

Second why would a rogue try and ninja loot nothing or a str 6 ring

Third saying he edited it to show its legit are you joking he is turkish and turks take pride in there items being database hacked

Fourth gms would not admit there dropping if they were because they took them out in the first place and if they admit to it dropping they admit to taking it out at the same time which is sometime k2's propaganda campaign does not allow .

and finally if he wasn't turkish there'd be no questions everyone would be camping lesaths would be no questions asked

in the end cuz of circumstances both sides are legit u can debate it all u want but k2 has had all the chances to eliminate it dropping if it did infact start considering the topics started on there own forum and they've now deleted the topics although i feel it is time for cs to come back personally i think its unfair for reg players trying to trade so many items when a cs only cost like 500 usd from a real babashop

Just pm this rouge in the screeny (that disbanded ) and ask him if they got CS from that Leasth .

I believe its true .

The guy has no gear so why he would babashop a CS ??? when he can get iron neck /belt / rocs etc. And dont tell me he knew when he bought it he could do this trade ..

ANd i talked with him in game and he told me this CS was not fake believe it or not , but i believe him he didnt seem to lie...

For me its legit ^^

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i've always been saying lesath still drops CS, no one believed me tho

the drop rate is fucking low, more then low its maybe 1 in a billion, but its there and its being dropped, i've seen it dropping in rofd more then once.

i've always been saying lesath still drops CS, no one believed me tho

the drop rate is fucking low, more then low its maybe 1 in a billion, but its there and its being dropped, i've seen it dropping in rofd more then once.[/b]
    i dont think thats the case at all cuz the drop rate on some bosses have increased not to mention the ingame changes that are noticeable such as rebirthing items

Kailean

how about u talk to them more often. when we asked loki he said. YEA YEA ISILOON AND ULTIMA DROP CS EHUAEHUAREHUA

we asked him later and he said he was just messin around and that nothing drops it.

even if they do work for k2, i'd believe a few of em before i believe a random turk. (notice i say random cuz if a few turks that are known and trustworthy posted SS id prolly believe it)[/b]
    how about u read again what ive wrote?

k2 doesnt know shit about this game, the gms are like turks - they say whatever they want. one gm will say lesath drops cs, one will say ultima drops it, one will tell you that $$ drop cs.
    so infact cs doesnt drop and i wont believe that any mob actually drops it unless a friend of mine will get one (from lesath or from ultima, ofcourse).

got it now?

Banned

how about u read again what ive wrote?
    k2 doesnt know shit about this game, the gms are like turks - they say whatever they want. one gm will say lesath drops cs, one will say ultima drops it, one will tell you that $$ drop cs.
    so infact cs doesnt drop and i wont believe that any mob actually drops it unless a friend of mine will get one (from lesath or from ultima, ofcourse).
    got it now?[/b]

i read what u wrote and replied accordingly.

are GMs all that make up k2? no. they aren't all retards. ur bassicly saying morax,devile,festo ect.. dont know shit about this game just cuz they were GMs? kk bud. gms have actual characters too.

I don't think it drops either but hell anything's possible. I guess if i ever get one i won't post SS just so i can see people like u bitch about it (i like bitching about it tbh but if i get one my bitching stops )

got it now?

here ya go.. just photoshopped this one... looks like spoiler dropped.
    [/b]
    That doesen't look even half as convencing as the first.

Why are you guys arguing about photoshop when others have seen the CS on the guy? See the other screenshot from the first/second page.

Banned

Why are you guys arguing about photoshop when others have seen the CS on the guy? See the other screenshot from the first/second page.[/b]
    ye this guys pic look at the "I" after chit-

it's like chit in shield XD

Do you really wanna know how its done? No photoshop needed or fake KSC files needed.

Firstly get a CS+0, have it on ur char so u can make a screenshot. Secondly edit the KO Datatables and modify the name of a +6 STR ring or earring or whatever so it says Chitin Shield. As u can see in his screenshot he doesn't show the CS in the box itself, but u can see he looted something called chitin shield, which quite easily can be a str+6 ring, earring, etc. cuz he has items which easily on his char could be changed: str/dex/etc. earring, ring, those crappy armors, full plates, anything can be changed so its called chitin shield so when u loot it, it'll be called Chitin Shield.
    Thought people understood this already when people made screenshots of looting a Shard off worms in Moradon, guess not.[/b]
    if this is true, where/what is the item he looted to make it look like a cs...

Kailean

i read what u wrote and replied accordingly.

are GMs all that make up k2? no. they aren't all retards. ur bassicly saying morax,devile,festo ect.. dont know shit about this game just cuz they were GMs? kk bud. gms have actual characters too.

I don't think it drops either but hell anything's possible. I guess if i ever get one i won't post SS just so i can see people like u bitch about it (i like bitching about it tbh but if i get one my bitching stops )
    got it now?[/b]
    its quite funny. i thought we are takling about the current(fd) situation. if i remember well festo(for example) was a gm be4 fd came out. but as i see u dont know the difference between "$_$ gms" and those who actually did their job quite well in the past. but hey, im arguing with some1 who just admitted:
    I don't think it drops either[/b]
    :mellow:

man, how many ppl wrote your post?

i think we have a different point of view, at least in some cases

Banned

THIS IS WHAT THE GM SAID TO ME (OLD GM FROM BERA)

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/2509/hihimt2.jpg

Banned Senior Member

THIS IS WHAT THE GM SAID TO ME (OLD GM FROM BERA)
    http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/2509/hihimt2.jpg[/b]
    wow old gm other gms told me it drops some gms say it dont

who know?

Why are you guys arguing about photoshop when others have seen the CS on the guy? See the other screenshot from the first/second page.[/b]
    +1, there are screenshots of the dude having an actual cs ingame, so there's no arguing with that.
    of course it could always be this giant scheme.... for nothing at all, but its pretty convincing to me

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast