Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks

This is a discussion on Congrats to PowerOfTheTurks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; another lie, i challenge you? you did all the talking for 10mins before i accepted. you talk to much shit ...
Page: 10

Banned

another lie, i challenge you? you did all the talking for 10mins before i accepted. you talk to much shit in game and on msn, yet you denied everything on the forum? where is nkcorey, he was there. biobot was there in the arena and on msn also.

if you're gonna lie, make sure no1 knows about it loser.

dpierre6

Where's the love??

P.s. Kennie likes men and offered me gay sex for my skelly belt :P

lock this dumb topic

Lemon

another lie, i challenge you? you did all the talking for 10mins before i accepted. you talk to much shit in game and on msn, yet you denied everything on the forum? where is nkcorey, he was there. biobot was there in the arena and on msn also.

if you're gonna lie, make sure no1 knows about it loser.[/b]
    Either you are an idiot or you are truly in denial. Considering it was roughly a year ago I don't truly care but here is what I remember of that truly insignificant part of my KO past.

We were sitting around at the attila spawn by Kalluga gate Elmo side minding our own business. You begin shooting off about you being so much better than us (kinda the same "I have shit gear but you suck" jealous crap you spout now). Futile then offered himself to 1v1 you to make you shut up so that we could chat amongst ourselves without your childish banter. You said no but you would happily take me on, well I wasn't up for it but after some peer pressure I said sure. I was offered items etc to take you but I said no and used my +6 dex jewelry and +6 chitin and lost.

Our second 1v1 was when you told me I was shit in the KO official forums and then proceeded to act like a twat untill I said sure. I kicked ur ass repeatedly after you beat me once. You complained that you had been lagging all along and refused my offer to just call it quits and stop this feuding. You then logged off and stopped posting in the post. I didn't publish that fact that you lost because I didn't feel it was nessecary. I didn't hear from you since.

Now as I see it whatever happens and whatever I do your attitude will never change. I refuse to play along with your childish game and you can just go fuck yourself. Your lieing and trickery are poor at most so maybe you should just enjoy what's left of your dignity by fooling yourself into an inflated ego SILENTLY.

Noli me vocare, ego te vocabo.

Lemon

Banned

minding your own business? it was you guys who were talking with nkcorey judging ppl. i just interupt with, "at least they are better than you". then you guys lay the offer on the table and started talking about me. which i accepted 10mins later and beat you.

you have always been a liar and the one denial of everything. you dont even remember about our msn convo with biobot.

Akroma

i personally don't see kennie as you all do

he seems like a nice person to me

just because his pk ethics are nooby to you doesn't mean you need to flame him

its part of the game deal with it

Molder

noone said kennie isnt good guy , just i said that not need 2-3 priests and 50 humans to kill him and bathory !

<3

Banned

im done with this, i play this game to play with my friend. if you guys dont like it then it doesnt matter as long as im still having fun with her.

lemon/molder/whoever, you guys can have the last word. byebye

Molder

gratz for keeper kennie !!

bb

Jediay

woops double

Jediay

ahh powerotheKings clan.
    composed of letsRock,Just1ce,braveheart,and the turkish memebes of perfect choice. The clan currently holds the #1,4,16.17. spots of ares np list. and yet they had to cheat to win even with the help of 8 other clans. Pathetic .thinking of how much we schemed to take the castle from Illumati and in the end it wasnt enouf we just had to bring everyone together that hated illumati really great accomplishment (kinda was like US pulling together to help out the twins towers victums type of feeling and this is nothing in comparison ) mostly the opposite :/

OMG i killed Kennie, im bastard :huh:

Robokill

OMG i killed Kennie, im bastard :huh:[/b]
    south park ftw :lol:

solo? there is no such thing as solo. you might be 1 man but you&#39;re not a 1 man nation in cz.

oh yeah, lets get on msn with biobot! OMG biobot kennie run from my party all the time. congratulations on 70 kennie, maybe now you can stop running away from my party!. you&#39;re a hypocrite lying son of a bitch.

i sell dupe? they had a history of ppl changing their items. i wouldnt be suprise if some1 sign on his priest and took it. i had that pendant over a month or 2. also wouldn&#39;t i rather dupe my chitins then spending 50gbs on buying up all the +7 and upgrading it? i made 7 pieces for me and my friend. which i upgraded myself, are those dupe too? wouldnt make sense that i dupe those chitins too? well yes but i also made several extra pieces that we didnt need on accident. i dont see kibal or kost4ever complaining about my chitins. dont blame me if you cant keep your account safe.

OMG yesterday i met mollie from ready2die, such a nice priest. i wonder who parasite and tormented me? hmmmmm....lets think.[/b]
    Buddy learn to read or iff you dont understand english tell me and maybe i can help ya out. I said you sell duped items in game , I did not said you dupe items. I dont know where you get your items from and i dont even care.

Banned

I&#39;d like to know how much frickin dd his priest has, considering she wears full shell and a ss and i only spike for 600 with 19xx ap <_< o well. Kennie is a pussy twat at pk that couldn&#39;t kill a worm without it being duffed, he sucks at pk? yes he does, but hey, what orc is good at pk on ares? none that i know of.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast