Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Congratulations! GROBS First LVL 80 IN Logos!

This is a discussion on Congratulations! GROBS First LVL 80 IN Logos! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow u are right, level 80 is easy if you are sharing... jackass <_<[/b] Yes it is nublet....
Page: 4

-RW-

wow u are right, level 80 is easy if you are sharing...
    jackass <_<[/b]

Yes it is nublet.

Banned

congrat but this is really no life..

he is the legit way[/b]
    1st lvl80 on logos was jurigagary or who ever he is now, and he was legit...

greishkan1

Yes it is nublet.[/b]
    Dont put ur nose in to others lives. Its not your business with who he xp

-RW-

Dont put ur nose in to others lives. Its not your business with who he xp[/b]

He doesnt deserve any congrats when its not only himself lvling it + he&#39;s just leeching aoe EW.. You imbecil......
    And other part im not surprised hes 80 cause he cant PK at all. DRT_Grobs, or wait even DRT was better than him.

Banned

Thx everyone

www.thereapers.dk

Special thx to best clannies ever !!!

Char was played by : Me , my brother and my cousin.[/b]

You might as well invite your dad,mom,grandpa and neighbour at the same time

When zike got 80 it was actually cool because he got it all by himself regardless how much time
    but ........... somehow it just seems un~cool when ur 80

rostoen1990

-RW- Why you come here and talk bullshit? I know, everyone know u sucked even more on Ares.

And congratz grobs, and about him sharing account I think that he played most they other sometimes, and his cousin almost never?

Give him a brake ffs, he did 80 on a really new server. Gratz him, or if you&#39;r so jealus like -RW-, Don&#39;t even reply here

-RW-

-RW- Why you come here and talk bullshit? I know, everyone know u sucked even more on Ares.

And congratz grobs, and about him sharing account I think that he played most they other sometimes, and his cousin almost never?

Give him a brake ffs, he did 80 on a really new server. Gratz him, or if you&#39;r so jealus like -RW-, Don&#39;t even reply here[/b]

1st of All i dont even know who the fuck you are and nor do i care.
    2nd flame me all you want cause i couldnt care less nothing really killed me on Ares.
    And no im not jealous, why the fuck would i be jealous of a guy who cant PK, only leech in aoe EW all day then go brag bout it on forums? nigga pls 3 ppl leeching in aoe EW&#39;s on his account all day long is nothing. lvl to 80 alone then your allowed to brag.

3rd its B-R-E-A-K and not brake

Wow that is insane. Congrats GROBS.

even if he leeches aoe ew&#39;s, he did get lvl 80 and that should get an applause. -RW- just dont reply here if it doesnt matter to you, and grobs isnt bragging, his clannie made a post first, only then did he reply.

Banned

Give him a brake ffs, he did 80 on a really new server. Gratz him, or if you&#39;r so jealus like -RW-, Don&#39;t even reply here[/b]
    November 2006
    July 2007

U ALL WITH ME ? LETS GO
    NOVEMBER DECEMBER JANUARY FEBRUARY MARCH APRIL MAY JUNE JULY wooo finally done

9 months is really new my friend

Tristan

Congrats Grobs, glad to see you finally made it.

Oh, and don&#39;t mind the negative posts. There&#39;s just to many pathetic people who roam these forums.

EpsaNomaly

1st of All i dont even know who the fuck you are and nor do i care.
    2nd flame me all you want cause i couldnt care less nothing really killed me on Ares.
    And no im not jealous, why the fuck would i be jealous of a guy who cant PK, only leech in aoe EW all day then go brag bout it on forums? nigga pls 3 ppl leeching in aoe EW&#39;s on his account all day long is nothing. lvl to 80 alone then your allowed to brag.

3rd its B-R-E-A-K and not brake[/b]
    although he did have multiple people play it, it&#39;s still cool he has 80, regardless if he leeched aoe EW and cant PK at all, he still has an 80 char on the 2nd newest server

also, he didnt make this topic. he hasnt spoken in this topic other than to answer some questions and say thanks, so i dont think he has bragged at all...

congratz

Banned

who the fuck said he was leeching 24\7 on ew&#39;s? to be honest I am not a
    &#39;gr0bs fan&#39; if you know what I mean, but he earned his level fairly, this topic is to "honor" him
    so dont change that, thats all.

Good job on the level Grobs

Gogo and try Archer?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast