Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Contest

This is a discussion on Contest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Woah that's one hell of a wierd school u build houses in 7th grade :P[/b] Its not a school its ...
Page: 5

Woah that's one hell of a wierd school u build houses in 7th grade :P[/b]
    Its not a school its a church. A youth ministry. We volunteered. And its not a house house its a 2 room shack type of thing. Except nicer. It took 7 days to build so...

ooo

typo like 10 times ...??? rightt[/b]
    its not a typo, that girl pretended that shes a boy so horny boys wont bother her?

back in highschool, i met this girl she was suicidal. after learning of how unfortunate she was, living with her sick mother who couldn't work at the time, she was working full time and going to school but then finally had to drop out of school just to make money and save up enough to help her mother have a surgery. During this time we became good friends, we talk alot, mostly on the phone at night after she gets off work. sometime we fell as sleep talking, sometime we talk until morning. Anways i didnt do much but gave her advice and emotional support during the hard times. She got through it after couple of months and became well again.. in the mean time she started to have feelings for me and i did too. we became more than just friends but things didnt work out too well after cuz of the amount of problems im getting. and at 17, that was too much.

thats pretty much one thing im proud of doing. It gives me a nice feeling inside when i do something nice for someone especially it can impact their life.

you have one life to live, most people dont know what is their purpose.

i dont celebrate thanksgiving.[/b]
    That sounds like a movie plot.

tyrantowns

Once me and my friend noel were skateboarding down a street and I said "dude I really want a coke and a snickers right now" he was like holy shit me too, but we were broke. We were skating down the street and we saw an old obese lady with a bunch of packages, attempting to bring them into a UPS store. She couldn't even get over a curb, we had to help her over it. We offered to carry all the packages in for her, if she would watch our skateboards. We did and she gave us 4 dollars, we didn't want to take it but she insisted so we did, not to be rude. Sooo we went into a grocery store to get 2 cokes and 2 snickers but there was a sale on snickers so we got 6 for one dollar. haha I thought that was pretty awesome.

We started with nothing, and ended with 2 cokes and 6 snickers. We were soo happy, because we got the satisfaction of being a good samaratin and that satisfaction of getting what you least expect; much like what the old lady experienced.

What comes around goes around.

I would rip ardream up, you know my 71 sin 420AssAssiN. I would use his gear. I'm too lazy to lvl a character; obviously... I have been 71 for like a year.

bb

ooo

That sounds like a movie plot.[/b]
    yea, i made up the whole story just for a naked dcz char? i wouldn't bother really.

for some people its time to go outside and meet people, u'll hear those stories more often.

simple182

Lllllllllllllllllllllp

Just a bit here and there, its all good stuff aye mate.

nice topic and idea

well I have lots of good deeds but hate long posts so i will mention a short couple ones

- Every month I cut 7.5% of my monthly salary to poor ppl societies. (I think i can prove this with bank transactions if i can transform them to english)

- Never scammed anyone in game but quite the opposite.
    i have given loads of stuff, items, Uniques & GB's for free to ppl in the past years that if i count their value it would cost easily over $700. (i think what helped me do that is cuz i was very rich in game if not the richest in Bera :P)

dont need the gift tho but wanna support this nice topic and hope to see more good things made by ppl in these forums

it'll be better if the prize was character seal scroll only lol

Stronger

Lllllllllllllllllllllp[/b]
    gj

shampoo

Not sure why you're getting mad at people who make jokes in this topic... I understand that you want people to post about things that show they are a good person but this is a forum for a video game not the "what if I die tomorow Blog-e-Tog"

If you ask me (which many people are!!!!!) maybe one of the people trying to make a joke should get it. They attempted to make you (the reader) crack a laugh and thus make your day that much lighter and enjoyable!

Its your topic and your character but the people who made a joke got flammed and that made me Oo

I always give my outdated food to people in the street.[/b]
    rofl?

angelsdream

I helped my best friend fucking his girl, What do I win ?

I helped my best friend fucking his girl, What do I win ? [/b]
    means u cant find your own chick ewwwww 2 guys 1 girl u deserve a 1 week ban

angelsdream

means u cant find your own chick ewwwww 2 guys 1 girl u deserve a 1 week ban[/b]
    he asked me to help

i am trying to burn all the weed all around the world, so no1 gets addicted to this shiat...

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast