Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Croatian Shredders Legit?

This is a discussion on Croatian Shredders Legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by G0D i dont accuse i know i was there ffs NOW STFU U FUCKTARD yes because he ...
Page: 14

OrcTank

Originally posted by G0D

i dont accuse i know i was there ffs NOW STFU U FUCKTARD
    yes because he was in a crowd in moradon? you watched him log in on 2 accounts? was he sitting next to you? what proof do you have of this? i dont know what more to do than laugh at you. i was going to leave this alone but you insisted so now you better be ready to finish it.

for you to be certain of wtl doing this you would have to watch him continuously log in and out for over an hour and then also make sure that this wasnt lag of any sort because he does play form a cafe that can get laggy. you would also need to be on another account seeing if he was on another server and what server. it might also prove some support if right after he had lots of new gear and such as. you know what i will also point out is that YOU WERE THERE so this also makes YOU a duper . you just admitted to being by the (supposed)duping crowd. how would you know what this crowd was doing without actually participating in it?

:lol: please continue to dig yourself a bigger hole

G0D

rofl u need to read again what i said about it before try to accuse me as a duper aswell

G0D

rofl please read what i said about that again before u starting accusing me aswell kk?

G0D

hmm how did that come out twice :S i got an error lol i must of duped

OrcTank

lol so pointless. you dont understand a thing, you miss every point. i guess i proved you wrong by proving your lack of intelligence

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314