Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ctrl Minor in Ice Age

This is a discussion on Ctrl Minor in Ice Age within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(I_Am_On_Ares)</div> Originally posted by Goathorns @ <!--QuoteBegin-I_Am_On_Ares omg just tape down ctrl and have minor on ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(I_Am_On_Ares)</div>
    Originally posted by Goathorns@
    <!--QuoteBegin-I_Am_On_Ares

omg just tape down ctrl and have minor on right click how hard is that? or u can minor with rightklick even without ctrl. I bet ur one of those sins that use hp pots when *fighting and dies easily to warriors
    How about they implement a 75-dagger defense grade 1 helmet for mages, warriors and priests?

heh what if priests could ctrl +1920 heal or warriors ctrl sword dance?

Its not fair is it?
    ah spoken like a true papermage that gets spike + R +thrust = death

and about minorheal combo, bug or no bug it still ownes 99% warriors, maybe not bp[/b]
    But i am not a papermage, in fact, i am a sin who minor heal comboes, (when I can)

You might'se well give 1920 heal to a rogue...

You havent answered, if warriors could ctrl Sword dance or priest ctrl 1920 heal, would that be fair?
    After all, you still do as many sword dances/1920heal as allowed by the mp limit, its just harder to control it. <_<

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by nesma+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nesma)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)
    Originally posted by Calwing
    Without ctrl using mana pots or hp pots in mouse2 is very difficult.
    How so? I do it just fine.[/b]
    well, u need doubleclick right mouse, if u dont hold ctrl.[/b]

I do that all the time when I need to give my soul pot finger a rest after hours of grinding. I still don't see why ctrl makes it any different, its just one click instead of two. Dunno, maybe I'm just used to clicking the mouse very fast.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dorn
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan

Let's not forget that comboing and sliding are bugs too. *At what point is a line crossed? *Personally I don't see a difference between ctrl-right clicking and just plain right clicking. *Either way, the effect is the same - the rogue's not going to die.

umm dude...there is a KEY for sliding...its called the "w" key...now if its a bug...why would they have a key DESIGNATED for sliding...think about that. and for comboing...read the TOS it says NOTHING about comboing in there
    [/quote]

Actually, I use the mouse to slide, I don't touch keys to do it. MGames recognized comboing as unintended, but they decided to keep it because it really adds to the game (and I agree).

TOS doesnt say anything about ctrl+ right click minor. and its not allowed? :x

tos also doesnt say that using 720 potions is allowed wtf bug abuser!!

Dorn

Originally posted by nesma

umm...the difference is that ctrl+minor doesn't exist in JPKO and comboing does...therefore ctrl+minor=bug abuse and comboing isn't

FatM4n

nesma dont act like ur gay. You know what we mean.
    ctrl+minor is a bug abuse. it's a glitch in the code.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Dorn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dorn)</div>
    Originally posted by nesma+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nesma)

tos also doesnt say that using 720 potions is allowed wtf bug abuser!![/b]
    umm...the difference is that ctrl+minor doesn't exist in JPKO and comboing does...therefore ctrl+minor=bug abuse and comboing isn't[/b]

There are many different versions of KO, how is JP KO the authority on what is and isn't a bug?

<!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-nesma

[/quote]

Who said it was a glitch in the code? All I'm hearing is players saying it is a bug, yet the same thing was said about comboing back in the day.

I just don't see what the difference is, it makes skilling with right click easier but I really don't see how that is so unbalancing?

FatM4n

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Dorn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dorn)

umm...the difference is that ctrl+minor doesn't exist in JPKO and comboing does...therefore ctrl+minor=bug abuse and comboing isn't[/b]
    There are many different versions of KO, how is JP KO the authority on what is and isn't a bug?

<!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-nesma

Who said it was a glitch in the code? All I'm hearing is players saying it is a bug, yet the same thing was said about comboing back in the day.

I just don't see what the difference is, it makes skilling with right click easier but I really don't see how that is so unbalancing?[/b][/quote]

it's a glitch in the code, because everytime u click one more time it dubble ups and so on.

Can anyone confirm if ctrl+minor worked in ko?

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)
    Originally posted by Dorn

umm...the difference is that ctrl+minor doesn't exist in JPKO and comboing does...therefore ctrl+minor=bug abuse and comboing isn't

<!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-nesma

I just don't see what the difference is, it makes skilling with right click easier but I really don't see how that is so unbalancing?[/b]
    it's a glitch in the code, because everytime u click one more time it dubble ups and so on.

Can anyone confirm if ctrl+minor worked in ko?[/b][/quote]

It did, yes. I used to use it to pot on right click like I still do today. I never heard it was a bug until in the last few months, and I'm wondering why.

So you're saying clicking twice while holding ctrl makes you skill/pot three times?

FatM4n

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    Originally posted by Dorn

<!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-nesma

I just don't see what the difference is, it makes skilling with right click easier but I really don't see how that is so unbalancing?

Can anyone confirm if ctrl+minor worked in ko?[/b]
    It did, yes. I used to use it to pot on right click like I still do today. I never heard it was a bug until in the last few months, and I'm wondering why.

So you're saying clicking twice while holding ctrl makes you skill/pot three times?[/b][/quote]

something like that maybe it's not dubble up everytime but it adds more minorheals the more u click, if u do it a long time u can get 5 minor heals when u click once. but then u need to ctrl+minor heal alot.

Why not use 2minor heals skill and press both simultaniously? mcuh easier and u dont need to tape down ctrl

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by FatM4n

something like that maybe it's not dubble up everytime but it adds more minorheals the more u click, if u do it a long time u can get 5 minor heals when u click once. but then u need to ctrl+minor heal alot.

Why not use 2minor heals skill and press both simultaniously? mcuh easier and u dont need to tape down ctrl
    Ah, ok. That's more concrete.

Still though, most of what makes KO so fun are the bugs. Without sliding and comboing we'd all tank each other to death and the best gear would always win. (In other words, it would be just like WoW.)

Banned Senior Member

The faster you right click the more Minor's you use. A sin can dump their whole mana bar ( around 3000 mana ) in less then 2 seconds ctrl minorhealing instead of 7-8 seconds pressing the minor skill. I know Zero did an example of this awhile ago but i'll frap you a vid when I get home Yun
    also, remove my school's ip from my post. It's being a nazi and not letting me bypass it's "watermark" atm <_<

FatM4n

<!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

Still though, most of what makes KO so fun are the bugs. Without sliding and comboing we'd all tank each other to death and the best gear would always win. (In other words, it would be just like WoW.)[/b]
    True
    comboing and sliding are great advantages/bugs (who knows)
    Imho I think ctrl+minor is wrong but hey everyone have a right to a opinion, I'm just saying mine

Dorn

<!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

Still though, most of what makes KO so fun are the bugs. Without sliding and comboing we'd all tank each other to death and the best gear would always win. (In other words, it would be just like WoW.)[/b]
    comboing and sliding are NOT bugs how many times have i got to say this

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Dorn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dorn)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

Still though, most of what makes KO so fun are the bugs. Without sliding and comboing we'd all tank each other to death and the best gear would always win. (In other words, it would be just like WoW.)
    comboing and sliding are NOT bugs how many times have i got to say this[/b]
    Yes, they are. Or, were, anyway. MGames admitted many times they were unintended, but have been left in because it was determined they improved the gameplay rather than detracted from it. A 'bug' doesn't by definition have to be bad.

@phantom: Thanks, I fixed your post for you. Btw, from your description, 90% of the rogues I fight in cz use the bug. :blink:

cRuX

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

True
    comboing and sliding are great advantages/bugs (who knows)
    Imho I think ctrl+minor is wrong but hey everyone have a right to a opinion, I'm just saying mine[/b]
    i don't really care if it is a bug or not..it's just plain fucking gay.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast