Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

DDoS attacks and Turkey IP Ban

This is a discussion on DDoS attacks and Turkey IP Ban within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tolgahan as long as you dont f**k my mother im alright xD j/k...
Page: 6

FrEaK

tolgahan as long as you dont f**k my mother im alright xD j/k

tolgahan

ok i wont :P j/k

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Hostage
    See theres a point between right and wrong. People pay for their wrongings, as have I. Trust me, I've been paying for them for years now. Even after I've learned my lesson. I understand why turks think it's alright to do certain things. But, when we express how we feel about it to them, they dont give a fuck. And thats on a serious note. Tolgahan is a prime example, I dont see him flame anyone (to a point). Yet, im sure he knows people who cheat. Does he do anything about it? Doubtful... So where does it end? My point is valid. My point would come true if the people who run this game actually cared more about how they make $$. It's common business sense. And k2 doesnt have it. Yet, we fund them because we enjoy each other. Well, theres a LARGE wall there between the turkish community and the rest of the KO community.

I get spammed with turkish almost everytime I get on, most of the time I dont even answer PM's. I could care less. The time I have to spend playing is the time I dont want to be bother. So go ahead and fuck my mom. I'll continue to laugh everytime I see it. Why they think it's such an insult is beyond me. Yet, when I tell them I'm gonna fuck allah everything changes. Why? Beause thats what they know. So, yeah, I understand K2 is not only to blame, but atleast make your customers happy. Because thats how you get paid every friday.

I can deal with the forums being down, go ahead, I'll still manage to have fun playing with the few people that have stuck around through the years. Go ahead and waste your time by knocking them down. Wait til they find the wrong person to fuck with. You may have found a solution to THIS problem. But im wondering what their dumbasses have to think of next. bah. I'm prepared to go on a banning spree. People who flame dont deserve to be here. And I know I have alot of people behind me to support my decisions. I'm suprised to see how far this forum has gone since rankings. But theres always going to be those idiots who feel the need to mess with people.

Trust me on this one, itll all come back to you in the end. And I'm really not joking.

I respect any decision you make, and always will, but I'm tired of locking all the turk topics that keep generating. I'm tired of reading the endless flames. Yah, we know they cheat, we know they hack. But where will it end? When ko dies? When someone actually gets ahold of K2's balls and twists them til they decide to do something about it?

bah, I'm rambling. I dont know anymore. I dont care. I'm going to bed. I hope this maintenence actually did something this time. gnight.
    hehe that ramble was worth reading, you got all my thoughts written down :wub: :wub: Thing is, who's actually got the right hands to twist K2's balls? Charlie trying sueing them (ha! idiot). You think there would even be a case if you proved that we are basically playing a P2P game and not getting the customer support we deserve? Lol maybe thats why we like people like Husy, coz they are turk's, but we can express ourselves to them and vise versa without them blowing a short fuse and saying the classic 'fuk your mother' business. But I spose it come down to communication in the end. Communication with other users and communication with K2 if they actually listened and did something about some of these problems.

Originally posted by tolgahan
    so devile shouldnt i be here?
    DEVILE ATTACK SICC HIM SICC HIM

! tolga peep my new pics

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

! tolga peep my new pics[/b]
    lol she look ruff in the new ones :lol: but i could still watch them all day :wub:

tolgahan

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

! tolga peep my new pics[/b]
    they are new for ya

nope new to my sig http://www.sexydesktop.co.uk/elisha.htm been booked for a year

tolgahan

Mrjcolley

I think you made the right recision, but im a racist bastard.

Reinhard

Originally posted by Mrjcolley
    DUDEE HAHAH ur sig LMAO i dont wanna be offtopic BUT HAHHA :lol:

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mrjcolley
    DUDEE HAHAH ur sig LMAO i dont wanna be offtopic BUT HAHHA :lol:[/b]
    rofl :lol:

peru IP's means stylez cant post anymore he was the only person in this world that actually wanted to be turkish. was a funny as hell guy and the best priest, that lets you die just to ask for swift in the chat when hes healing you on SQ.. the only one that will talk to you about clan drops while doing DM's.. or even slide with you in HQ and stop attacking to tell you you need to pot while you get xp'd gonna miss him x10 sense he quit ko this was our only place to communicate, msn ftw.

Cadence96

Originally posted by tolgahan
    woow

Mrjcolley

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mrjcolley
    DUDEE HAHAH ur sig LMAO i dont wanna be offtopic BUT HAHHA :lol:[/b]
    Do you have any idea what it means?, or are you just laughing at my lv 48

Reinhard

Originally posted by Mrjcolley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mrjcolley)</div>
    Originally posted by Reinhard@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mrjcolley

DUDEE HAHAH ur sig LMAO i dont wanna be offtopic BUT HAHHA :lol:
    Do you have any idea what it means?, or are you just laughing at my lv 48 [/b]
    Well it seems a turk singing while cussing you haha "ananı amı then his rhyme "hop hop hop ıııı top" :lol:

Unlimited

Originally posted by Hostage

Yet, when I tell them I'm gonna fuck allah everything changes. *

Wow, why is that so true?
    I was in a Turk party, and the other Priest wouldn't buff so they were saying "aq" or "fuck your mother aq" and some other stuff in Turkish, but the guy whom I thought was Turk, actually spoke English, so I guess he was from the USA, said "What? Yeah, well, fuk you and fuk your god." Literally, within 5 seconds, the whole chat was spammed by "aq" and random Turklish (Turk and English combined :P ) and ofcourse, the guy was kicked out of the party. Wish I actually did take a screenshot of that...

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast