Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

did RoFD fuck up the game?

This is a discussion on did RoFD fuck up the game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; = madafacking pimp game...
Page: 2

ZStyleZ

= madafacking pimp game

Originally posted by PADDY
    in my opinion KE fucked the game up... who needs better than +0 jewelry?
    Faaliyet, LOTH, NeoJimo, Ayasofia.... :P

ZStyleZ

yes paddy you wrote the words I wanted to write but something blocked my mind

May i be the one to start the "Petition to ban ZStyleZ"?

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    Faaliyet, LOTH, NeoJimo, Ayasofia.... :P[/b]
    Holy :P

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by PADDY
    u get full shell +8,avedon +8 and top uniques for ur class. r u gonna try shells and avedons to +9? there must be some other ways to get urself better except lvls :

Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    u get full shell +8,avedon +8 and top uniques for ur class. r u gonna try shells and avedons to +9? there must be some other ways to get urself better except lvls :[/b]
    how about actually getting good at the game...

people lose a 1 v 1 so tho go dupe themselves more shit, why not improve your own skill, train at it and improve

btw why does your sig say 'wherethesundontshine'? do i sense a ripped off character name?

Terrorblade

KO>FD>KE

KE was the worst thing i could have ever downlaoded. I personaly like FD, i think we needed some more challenges to go through.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Theres nothing wrong about game. Although i hate compoundig also. Little non-educated turk boys with islamic mentality ruin this game. I liked KO, i loved KE (i'v seen fully working KE with all its features in japko, we had half of it working and half of this even was bugged) and for now i dont see many negative things in RoFD. Some ppl remeber how fun it was when there werent much turks around.

ZStyleZ

Originally posted by Magyk
    Theres nothing wrong about game. Although i hate compoundig also. Little non-educated turk boys with islamic mentality ruin this game. I liked KO, i loved KE (i'v seen fully working KE with all its features in japko, we had half of it working and half of this even was bugged) and for now i dont see many negative things in RoFD. Some ppl remeber how fun it was when there werent much turks around.

I do

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by CrusAd3R@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

u get full shell +8,avedon +8 and top uniques for ur class. r u gonna try shells and avedons to +9? there must be some other ways to get urself better except lvls :
    how about actually getting good at the game...

people lose a 1 v 1 so tho go dupe themselves more shit, why not improve your own skill, train at it and improve

btw why does your sig say 'wherethesundontshine'? do i sense a ripped off character name?[/b]
    improving ur skill is not the only purpose. why should u do bosses and go bowl?
    my char called wherethesundontshine coz the real player (my rl friend) created this char and gave it to me after he quit.

then your friend was trying to pretend to be somebody else

anyway back in the old days, the good days, it was about skill, the person with the most skill won, without KoM's shitty involvement in this game +8 items wouldnt be as easily obtained...

i long for the days when this game was a challenge, now its filled with people with this mentality that their items need improving because they suck at the game

CrusAd3R

i agree..im lvl 65 with good items but not top ones and i own in manes cz. most of 70's in manes r noobs. my friend wasnt trying to pretend, hes 1 of the players that played wherethesundontshine. if u dont wanna believe its ur choice.
    i barely see dupers or whatever in manes and i enjoy the pk with my friends.
    u play wow and u like skills? :wacko:

:S where did your friend play with wherethesundontshine? He's in ahm and i don't know how he would have played with him :S

anyway wow is a game based around skills, i dont play for the pvp anyway i play for the pve where you need skills

CrusAd3R

he played it in the old days of ke..i wouldnt use this name coz i dont like it anyway <_<

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast