Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

To Evenson:

This is a discussion on To Evenson: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How much do you get payed infinite ? 8 dollars a hour?...
Page: 2

Raffu

How much do you get payed infinite ?

8 dollars a hour?

evenson

Anyways infintite, I respect you for this reason only, My only point I am trying to get across is that the USD trades are a cause of k2's fuck ups. Dont admit it if you chose, but you know deep down its true. This is why it pissed me off, I have actually worked hard for my character contrary to what people believe, and when someone from k2 says I can be banned for selling my hard earned items for usd to purchase premium, I feel cheated, because people who dont work for their characters, do not recieve punishment at all. I've been playing diez since near opening and i've seen alot of people come and go, and the thing is, when people get "banned" for actual cheating, duping, macro'ing, gm edit leveling, theres NOTHING done. Phantom_rouge reported to mahina about _faaliyet_volcom_ and he was said to have been banned and deleveled and completely whiped of all equipment, 2 days later hes still level 70, not banned and not naked. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE, please tell me dude because I'm having a hard time understanding your viewpoint on this matter. How come someone from k2 cannot be so passionate to fix the real problems in this game? USD is definitly not a huge problem in this game, at all. If anything it is helping alleviate the stress of duping on legit players that cannot keep up with ingame economy. I'm sorry i responded in such a uncivilized manner but this choice really got to me. So please, Understand from the players point of view. USD purchases are not a main problem of this game, and would most likely go away if k2 were to do something about the ingame problems that have faced them for so long. So in closing, I respect this gesture, but its not enough. We need something done ingame in order to fix the USD problem.

FoShOO

He doesn't

Invictus

So that is why you're a shitty GM....

I kid, but you know everyone was thinking about that joke. :P

Forward to K2 that making USD trades bannable will not fix anything.

We all still love you.

Originally posted by Raffu
    How much do you get payed infinite ? *

8 dollars a hour?
    Id be a GM for 5 dollars a hour

Raffu

id do it for 8 then sell lots of stuff on ebay and make like 500 a hour...

FoShOO

He does it for free...

Raffu

REally.

o'rly? // ? ?? ?? ?

SRIOUS?

WOW

RLY?

Infinitemadness

How much do you get payed infinite ? *

8 dollars a hour?
    For Gming? Yeah thats why I had to call to make an arrangement with my utility company to keep it on so I can pay it with my "REAL" job that i punch a clock at. Thats some trailor park ghetto style reply eh? It's true though. (I'll blame it on the wife, we just forgot to pay) haha True story. No. 0 dollars.

To Evenson:

All I can say is, I do everyday. Im trying to get a "read" only version of the database so I can check on duped items and etc... They are trying to make one that is read only, since I cannot get the full copy of the database, and again I have no problems with that. But with a read only, I can do everything a "real" Gm can do, except modify it. I'd be happy as heck just to be able to check. K2 has great potential, now is the time to act. There is no more talking about anything. No more of this or that or whatever. Im just glad you accepted my apology, thats good enough for me.

as i say in my other post on the usd section, i think an ideal world without usd transactions would be brilliant, i myself have done my best to avoid them.

K2 need to realise that the current state of the game is due to K2's irrisponsible game management.

1. USD was brought into the game when powerup stall items became tradable.
    2. K2's failure to combat the KoM situation before it was way out of hand, despite being given their chances.
    3. K2's failure to support honest players when hacked or victims of dupe wipes
    4. K2's failure to actually combat the Duping methods
    5. K2's failure to prevent day after day of bugs such as the one that is currently running through diez with the increased drop rate
    6. K2's failure to keep people information secure, leading to constant hacking
    7. K2's failure to find responsible GM's (present company excluded)

The likes of Patek, Hairstyle, the list goes on, and let us not forget that this is where the original USD transactions occured, which led to the black market trading system we call knight online.

i'm sure many people remember this picture taken back in september 2005 showing Syed a K2 customer support representative recieving payment for items he created.

As much as it saddens me, K2 brought USD transactions into this game way before anybody else did, and now it has become a part of the game, a side to the game i chose not to partake in

Raffu

No. 0 dollars. *

And you wonder why you live in a trailor park and make arrange ments with your utility companies ? ?? hm?

Infinitemadness

No. 0 dollars. *

And you wonder why you live in a trailor park and make arrange ments with your utility companies ? ?? hm?
    Figure of speech young grasshopper. And you wonder why I couldnt make it as a comedian. And trying to use witty things over the net, obviously doesnt work, why do I continue to try? bleh. LOL I live in a 3br/2ba home WITH AC!! LOL Anyhow LOL

FoShOO

lmao madness, goging back. Whats excatly are you apologizing for?

FoShOO

lmao raffu i pray thats not ur in-game name. I see some GM powers coming to use real quick.

just ban... sometime the one in power have to struct fear into their subjects mind, to keep them in line

selling shit for usd is just wrong

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast