Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

To Evenson:

This is a discussion on To Evenson: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; infinate ban that whore, she admitted to KOXP'n xDDDD...
Page: 4

FoShOO

infinate ban that whore, she admitted to KOXP'n xDDDD

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by evenson
    Anyways im going to sleep, Hope you can soak up some of the communities thoughts and feelings tonight IM. And I hope we as a community can inspire you to do something great. GN
    GN. And, yes, a real eye opener.

Raffu

last I checked /uninstal didnt work...

but /buynow does it automatically gets you free premium...

zzz any 1 falls for that and if you play et you know what i mean.

FoShOO

LOL in a cali tourny i tried to /town and we lost the goldrush map ucz of that. We still won overall though

Infinitemadness

Snaffu, thats the sarcastic way of saying it. You know this!

B.I

Ok now that everyone has kissed and made up :wub: , are USD trades still forbiden on these forums? h43r:

FoShOO

for the time being, yes, after K2 realizes this is a bad money(profit wise) they'll allow it agian.

B.I

Since when did K2 start running these forums >< I tought we all left official forums to escape their communist asses(no offence to ppl who live in com countrys).

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by B.I
    Since when did K2 start running these forums >< I tought we all left official forums to escape their communist asses(no offence to ppl who live in com countrys).
    Im not saying it's illegal on here, but if I see it, I can ban for it, and they dont run it. Very true. However, it's still the property of K2. It's all in the TOS.

FoShOO

lol infinate what game do you play? This forum is for a game called "alkasaba" i think you're on the wrong forum, can't ban people here, sorry.

wait..... what if we sell the time and effort spent earning said items?

Medusa

lol u should do some research on turkish forums then , people here sell their farmed items , on turkish forums they sell sql injected or gm made items , loads of them for fortunes... dont u think u should start there?

Originally posted by Medusa
    lol u should do some research on turkish forums then , people here sell their farmed items , on turkish forums they sell sql injected or gm made items , loads of them for fortunes... dont u think u should start there?
    +131245892469376934873497937485859 -_-

When arestides was let go, he said, on msn, "You promise me one thing..." I said, "Sure". He said, "Dont let people forget that I did care for them, and do whatever you have to to take care of people."
    pls spear me arestides and care of us?Do u know how and why ranking forum was created .He care of us selling to us items.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Raffu

So the KOSP you used was a non-paid version also

Thx for kicking yourself in the ass there amano...
    tbh i think that quote was a joke, sadly you didn't get it

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast