Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

The Feud - Oblivion & lnfinity

This is a discussion on The Feud - Oblivion & lnfinity within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wiccol - I don't hate you, It wasn't dirrected to you, you havn't been on for a very long time ...
Page: 2

Banned

wiccol - I don't hate you, It wasn't dirrected to you, you havn't been on for a very long time and I'm sorry if you felt it was directed to you.

Hush - thank you for the screenshot, as I said, quote anything I have ever said. And I will post it. I was trying to find that picture but I couldn't find where I had saved it.

websnot

ask the dog falah i take it he has the family brain cell

Banned

1st....we dont air out our clan vs clan shit on diez ever....if we do talk about a clan its usually everyone against that clan cause they dupe or cheat...not cause they are legit and few people or someone did something in that clan....that is handled by your leaders in each clan....take it to vent or msn or even a smarter idea a pm

2nd...his clan sig says rank 33.....i dont care if u were #1 or 100 clan vs clan shit doesnt need to be aired out anywhere but a private area

handle your business on your own....why would anyone from any server need to see shit pertaining to clan vs clan

i am not trying to be a ass but to post a topic about a fued between to clans is just un-needed

what is this the capulets and montigues :lol: :P

Precision

:huh:

GhostDog

Falah i dont know you that well but what happend with Dflat was a missunderstandin for sure
    that is some1 else he ment , i dont know you well but ur actin really low is there any honor in your words?
    any meanin for gettin some good out of this or ur just bored an wanna have some fun spamin shit about us?
    Whatever happend in the past between you and who ever else is in the past keep it 2 yourself
    we dont want 2 hear u insultin our clan n its members so take a hike n get a life

Glader

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Falah)</div>
    Alright, So I was in a party at DK with them and then they kicked me out for a clanny. I figured we were tight and I wouldn’t be kicked, which was the only reason I left my DS party to join them. So I was a little pissy since they kicked me because no there was no way in hell I was getting into a party (you know how xp events are ^_^) I made a few comments about it on ventrilo and decided I wouldn’t party any lnfinity clan members for awhile.[/b]
    I was running a DK party, looked around for melees and saw you running around with seeking over your head, PM:ed you and you came to join our party. Sorry that you missed your split second in a DS party. And yes, clannies do come first when there&#39;s XP in the makings (allys have same priority though.)

Later, I was having a talk with TheBaffer about Alex. And we were talking about our different views on boss drops, he basically told me that they will KS any boss from anyone, even there own alliance. Not only did he say that they would KS them, he said he already has and doesn’t inform them when they do find bosses. Having a lot of friends in Pheniox Warlords I just took a screenshot, and gave it to my friend in PW. He asked me if he minded if he posted it on there forum and I didn’t care. I don’t have anything to hide from anyone and I’ll gladly allow anyone do the same to myself.[/b]
    We nor have, nor will KS bosses from our allys as we previously cleared out in the ventrilo.

Lnfinity owes people in our clan money and dosn’t pay them back, trade spams us at xp partys, etc... etc... ect...[/b]
    Apparently Nukka owe&#39;s one of your clannies 200m. I heard about this two days ago when we had our talk in ventrilo.

Yesterday, Dfalt pm’s me asking me “did you give hush is stuff back” so I ask him “what?” he replies “the ss6, smite6, and ammy of health” and I basically told him that I never stole or borrowed anything from hush.[/b]
    Excuse Dfalts behaviour as he has been in the clan for a week or so, and was confusing you with someone else (Won&#39;t go into details, clan matters)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    1st....we dont air out our clan vs clan shit on diez ever....[/b]
    Exactly what I was thinking. Falah: We had a talk in the ventrilo just two days ago covering just about all these topics with the exception for the Dfalt PM. Now tell me: Are you hell-bent on annoying me and my clan members or do you just have the memory-capacity of a goldfish?

websnot

well falah ask if he could come in our vent to talk this out and he has recorded it so he said lol, i hope u guys can here me calling him a cock lol and for the records as falah asked me to do " falah has never stolen any items from me or infinity clan " and dfalt must had got his wires crossed .

Glader

Scuse me, but who are you talking to giga?

TaDaaa

Giga......I am your father Cue audience--> gasp. Cue dramatic music..............go.

Eloma

U talked it all out , but seemed u didnt have enough attention from ppl outside of infinity yet did u

well now everyone on ko4life can see what a moron u are ..

Nice Job man

Giga......I am your father Cue audience--> gasp. Cue dramatic music..............go.[/b]
    im feellin bad for spammin their thread :unsure:

you guys should seriosly like, download aim or make a msn party - invite all the people into one chat window

last time i did that, it was 100% drawn messages half of them were penises

Eloma

im feellin bad for spammin their thread :unsure:
    you guys should seriosly like, download aim or make a msn party - invite all the people into one chat window
    last time i did that, it was 100% drawn messages half of them were penises[/b]

Incase u didnt notice they talked about everything in ventrilo

but the idiot who made this topic wanted opinions of the ppl around here

he likes to be flamed or something

Glader

giga, you should seriously like....learn how to read. We&#39;ve discussed the issues and I&#39;m not sure if drawing everything would get Falah to accept the facts (thanks for the tip though).

Lemon

#####NOTICE: IF YOU DO NOT CARE THEN DO NOT READ THIS AND DO NOT REPLY#####

Well I haven&#39;t been here in a while but Flame pointed out this thread and with me currently being an Infinity member I felt it needed checking. Nice to see a database change means I can post though .

Down to the issue at hand;

Falah got kicked from a DS party for a clannie. This makes Falah very angry so Falah starts talking shit and PMing Alex. In these PM&#39;s Falah would insult and try and cause trouble or just try and make Alex say something stupid. Now alex is bound to say something silly after a while with him being 15 and definately a good 6 or more years younger than Falah. Wonce Alex has said smomething remotely incriminating he sends it off to the PheonixWarlords forums where he puts it out of context and causes issues.

The next we hear of these PM&#39;s are when Bufty from PW comes to our forums and asks us about a singular screenshot of one section of a PM where alex incriminates himself. When we turn around and say that we would require more evidence than 6 lines of conversation between a random priest and one of our members before we take this seriously Bufty says fair enough. However Falah didn&#39;t see it this way. Falah from then on continues PMing Alex. We then find out that Falah was the one that was feeding these false truths to PW and trying to mess with our alliance. So it is decided to PM him and ask his open opinion about Infinity and with him not knowing who the character was we played along and got it straight to our faces and he was none he wiser.

At Falahs audacious response Hush gets quite angry so he goes into the Oblivion vent and just tells Falah to stop messing around with our clan and does a small amount of ranted insulting then leaves. Falah and a friend then come into our vent and begin telling us what Alex has done to them and without any proof basically tell us to kick him from the clan. Without proof how can we possbly be expected to kick a loyal member of our clan? We did however come to an agreement that words would be had with Alex (and they were) and that all the muck spreading would stop.

Now this...
    Falah, I don&#39;t quite understand why you have done this and neither do I care but the fact that you have is....well...downright idiotic. You gave evidence that you were insulting our clan and then expect all the players of KO using ko4life to give a fuck? Well you&#39;ve proved yourself a man who cannot keep his word even when others keep theirs so good luck to whoever allys you next because I can see major problems when you spread shit about them too. If anybody wants evidence or proof etc then just catch me on msn and I presume the people who care will have my addy (don&#39;t pm me because I&#39;ll probably be banned again soon).

Also, adding non played characters to your clan just to get NP&#39;s up is pathetic (to whoever that applies ).

Lemon

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast