Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Flame away baba's I wont hide out

This is a discussion on Flame away baba's I wont hide out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; does this explain the CS on pathos?...
Page: 7

does this explain the CS on pathos?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

beatnubad my good old friend.

I like you alot as a person, and you know it.. But ya did it again, first with the +3 accecories at beramus where u got banned for, but we were over that. Now u and odd, 2 persons that i like, in pathos with those items and level.. Let's be realistic, it's plain unfair and it shows again that u can get alot of help with gm friends.. I wish ya all the good luck ,too bad you guys brought 25 dd with ya that's been spread a lill bit , i don't give any names but there are 2-3 ppl with rare DD now.. And about the chitin shield , it does not drop, it's a fact

TwistedFate

The dd was replaced. As said in the announcement.

St0neColdKill3r

The dd was replaced. As said in the announcement.[/b]
    Guess Ibofiko got lucky with hers, but w/e it is what it is the few members of your clan i've talked to in pm are pretty damn coo ppl so i'm not gonna stir the sh1t.

Banned

The leaking of the billing history by k2 staff constituted a violation of several USC's (United States Codes) and a few CFR's (Code Of Federal Regulation) too. So in other words to keep form getting sued, and/or criminal charges leveled against them, k2 (knowing thier collective balls were in a vice) gave these players the option to move to whatever server they wished. And it seems as though pathos fit the bill.[/b]

This guyz explanation seems best.

Banned

rofl.. and soon again 3 players get moved and then again 3 and so on and so on until they will run a item wich cost like 10k kc and allows u to switch server -__-

so can you explain what this ss mean? you photoshop it?

or it was another one of your bullshit
    and why the three of you bought every single rare defense armor in beramus when you knew you gonna transfer to a new server? to sell in the new server's market and get good coins and the buyers will have their items delete after you done sell it? to fucked up more people, now the question did the gm replace your +3 iron set too ?

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Thats not a fake photo, it was me taht took that =)
    And about the rare they bought, maybe they just wanted to be nice and give other people on server the same defensive stuff they had =)

Thats not a fake photo, it was me taht took that =)
    And about the rare they bought, maybe they just wanted to be nice and give other people on server the same defensive stuff they had =)[/b]
    lol, think about people that have to fight against these ppl with the rare items, it's not fair and it never will be bro,it's a fact odd told me who he gave it to, and its nice that he has it but sux for the rest

actully he dont have it anymore =), ask to odd what happened / whats going to happen =). i am at work so i dont know if it already happened or not =)

also ive heared they brought 2x cs+0 and cs+8, is it true ?

nope

wow that is the stupidest thing i ever seen bahhhh on k2

and all this shenanigans just to move them to another server, couldnt they make a new char of equal lvl for them on beramus and transfer their current items to it?

well whatever the answer is, this topic has become completely rediculuos...whats done is done, no more point in this "Agatha Christie novel" kind of topic as far as im concerned

lock this flame war plys

It wasnt a GM decision this, Was a production decision to do this. The GM just actioned the decision aka Saphyr

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast