Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Flame away baba's I wont hide out

This is a discussion on Flame away baba's I wont hide out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is that some special babashop advantage? the ability to move from server to server?... If yes tell me where and ...
Page: 5

Is that some special babashop advantage? the ability to move from server to server?... If yes tell me where and ill re-gear PwnageFactor and get him moved to girakon rofl... Thats just lame...... Corruption Corruption.. Makes me happy that i quit ko...

People could just move their old chrs to a new server... Lets say a person from Ares go girakon, lvl 80 war full shell +21 and +21 weapon... No1 would be able to take his dragon or even touch him lol, with the shitty gear they got on girakon

Awesome so any chance we could move 3 of my clan to pathos to join positive for the war, than come back after the csw is finished each week?

Viik liek you care lols when you were overpwoered i did not see you downgrading....dude ever since you got caught by saphyr with the 4k bes you have been all bitchy whats that about.[/b]
    Lol @ calling me over powered? I didn't have a single unique above +2...You have iron set +3 if im not mistaken, and a spare IN +2 on your dcz mage...I don't want to flame you, because i know I'd do the same in your position, but changing to another server takes the piss a little, especially as its a newer server...

If i still played I'd move PwnageFactor to Girakon and leech Dragon money + Farm all bosses in eslant cause no1 would really be able to KS em rofl.... Then move back when all bosses dead....

Server transfer FTL

unliek you bone smoker i dont scam people out of there accounts and rip people off your the worst kinda of piece of shit in this game its people liek you that cause what went down to happen little stalker trolls trying to hurt people, your a real piece of shit tapion.[/b]
    Tbh I lost all respect for you when you first flame everyone that said u transfered, and now u act like u don't lie about it and act like you are honest.
    Ur a lame fucktard, and even though some gm approves, it's just a lame thing to do.
    But gogogo try to own Pathos, from what I hear ur gear is the only thing to worry about...

draviste

I find this funny,your fagness level just got much higher draviste.
    trying to"prove" you are not playing pathos and whatnot,if they did delete the Defenses shit i don't care about you anymore, original of you to just come into pathos and hate positive immidietly ,kinda gay too.
    and if u think 2 clans can take the crystal you need to rethink,but if anyone ever takes it,its just like 100-50m a week,nothing for most people.. if you are that desperate for money go waste all you have on keys w/e.
    and your clans mom jokes are forever a classic. :lol: my own lil fan club.[/b]
    k thx

HotAsIce

So I'm seeing that they said they fired the GM that did this, and that Saphyr was the GM that transfered them, does this mean she has been fired?

Saphyr has always been a corrupt bitch.. Also her that logged the CSW and banned all Ottomans so Insanity could get castle again

tamachan

Please do not talk about other things in this topic.. it will only lead to more flames...

wawh

what was his clan named again...; hmmmmmmmmm lords of destruction thats it

i remember the notice ####notice: lords_of_destruction clan has been banned for duping####

im suprised they unbanned you

stefann

LOL if u have money u can do what u want in knightonline!!! that why i dont wana play anymore...

Vert

so who's the moron GM anyway? and they're "no longer with K2"? yeah right...
    on top of that, how does changing your server fix the "security issue"?

Banned

Other than the lies (which they could have been asked to keep shit quiet by K2 mind you) I fail to see how this is the players fault. I mean sure its easy to bash them, they actually respond to posts unlike CS, but really, what did they do wrong???? He was told he could go to ANY server and take one friend with him. How many of you WISH that could happen to yourselves.[/b]
    +1 for real
    cmon like any1 here wouldnt move from old server to a new server with best friend , just 95% aint have the balls to say that.

Ignore Me Senior Member

+1 for real
    cmon like any1 here wouldnt move from old server to a new server with best friend , just 95% aint have the balls to say that.[/b]
    I wouldn't be them.

This game is about starting out barely able to kill a worm with just 10 tiny HP things and 0 coins and becoming something good.
    Their game is about starting with the best hardware and highest levels and becoming something rubbish as people catch up with them.

And again as everyone has said, how does moving server deal with leaking the payment details? Once you login you have a free choice of server.
    Just use a different payment method and once again only you know the payment history.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Very heated topic indeed.

Personally you must balls of fuckign steel to let K2 to a server swap on any char as it's very possible things go horribly wrong. It's not the 1st time chars have been copied /moved as NYChris's char was copied to Diez many years ago.

I think a server moving service is a good idea if some thought is used , at times I really wanted to move to a different server for one reason or another.

If K2 or it's staff are back up to doing some special tricks for people I fear the forums will be very busy with flames here and there. A simple alternative is allow the old items to drop again on the newer servers to allow them to cope with any chars moved over. Also any servers under a year old should not have char allowed from different servers