Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH

This is a discussion on FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Shit like this just foreshadows the bright future of this game....
Page: 20

Shit like this just foreshadows the bright future of this game.

Hmmm what to say...

I know many people are happy she lost her items, and even if they didnt come from the BEST source, they belonged to her. It is really sad for one to log in and find your character naked, I've been through it twice, second time hurt even more. Becca aka Dragonfaire is a really nice player and human being. She's very supportive and loving, she has been very supportive to me outside the game.

I know for a fact that many of you think that she was a "bitch" for accepting those uber leet items, I was a bit mad and jealous also, I'd never be close to items like that, I could only dream about them. But then I got to meet Becca WAY better, and I learned that out of anyone else who could've gotten em, she trully did deserve them. I also know for a fact that many other peeps have been geared out by k2 themselves, without most of you guys even knowing about.

Anyway, I don't know why you all get so stressed out, sure it was some sort of babashopping, but guess what? This is just a game made up of some pixels, it will soon become obsolete and you'll all be whining about it.

Peace

Hmmm what to say...

I know many people are happy she lost her items, and even if they didnt come from the BEST source, they belonged to her. It is really sad for one to log in and find your character naked, I've been through it twice, second time hurt even more. Becca aka Dragonfaire is a really nice player and human being. She's very supportive and loving, she has been very supportive to me outside the game.

I know for a fact that many of you think that she was a "bitch" for accepting those uber leet items, I was a bit mad and jealous also, I'd never be close to items like that, I could only dream about them. But then I got to meet Becca WAY better, and I learned that out of anyone else who could've gotten em, she trully did deserve them. I also know for a fact that many other peeps have been geared out by k2 themselves, without most of you guys even knowing about.

Anyway, I don't know why you all get so stressed out, sure it was some sort of babashopping, but guess what? This is just a game made up of some pixels, it will soon become obsolete and you'll all be whining about it.

Peace

Cocaine

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    Dragonfaire, i never personally attacked you, but you sure did attack me.

YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME ! I begged for my own things back you don't know a fucking thing about me !
    You really are dumb as brick aren't you ?
    ok, i dealt with it at first but now i'm not going to.

I find you to be a whiney little bitch. you lost your poor little gm-made items. boo fucking hoo. i cant stand when people bitch about losing shit they didnt even earn. i bet you gladly accepted that +8 shell and said yay maybe i will have a use now. i cant understand how somebody could accept those items. you got hacked and lost your priest chitin +7, OH NOESSSS. how much did a +1 priest chitin cost back then? like 300k. i'm sure you could have asked a friend of urs to lend you 50m so u could make some more +7 chitin, but no, you cried and called upon k2 and were blessed with +8 SHELL and a +7 CHITIN SHIELD, an item that rarely even drops any more. fucking rediculous.
    You really must be a child.[/b]
    your right, i am a child, i'm 16. children play video games, deal with it. you accepted illegit items, go you! why dont u call up the k2 and throw another bitch fit, maybe you will get some +9 shell.

Cocaine

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME ! I begged for my own things back you don't know a fucking thing about me !

I find you to be a whiney little bitch. you lost your poor little gm-made items. boo fucking hoo. i cant stand when people bitch about losing shit they didnt even earn. i bet you gladly accepted that +8 shell and said yay maybe i will have a use now. i cant understand how somebody could accept those items. you got hacked and lost your priest chitin +7, OH NOESSSS. how much did a +1 priest chitin cost back then? like 300k. i'm sure you could have asked a friend of urs to lend you 50m so u could make some more +7 chitin, but no, you cried and called upon k2 and were blessed with +8 SHELL and a +7 CHITIN SHIELD, an item that rarely even drops any more. fucking rediculous.
    You really must be a child.[/b]
    your right, i am a child, i'm 16. children play video games, deal with it. you accepted illegit items, go you! why dont u call up the k2 and throw another bitch fit, maybe you will get some +9 shell.

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

You really must be a child.
    your right, i am a child, i'm 16. children play video games, deal with it. you accepted illegit items, go you! why dont u call up the k2 and throw another bitch fit, maybe you will get some +9 shell.[/b]
    BIG FUKING off topic, but i never told u coc, but ur my hero and i thank you for what u did h43r:

<!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

your right, i am a child, i'm 16. children play video games, deal with it. you accepted illegit items, go you! why dont u call up the k2 and throw another bitch fit, maybe you will get some +9 shell.[/b]
    BIG FUKING off topic, but i never told u coc, but ur my hero and i thank you for what u did h43r:

Dragonfaire

<!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

And adults pay for the games deal with that.

Dragonfaire

<!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

And adults pay for the games deal with that.

Amine

Cocaine, u dont even deserve to live, go and die pls <_< h43r: .
    Becca is one of the coolest person i ever saw in all my life :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Amine

Cocaine, u dont even deserve to live, go and die pls <_< h43r: .
    Becca is one of the coolest person i ever saw in all my life :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Amine
    Cocaine, u dont even deserve to live, go and die pls *<_< *h43r: .
    Becca is one of the coolest person i ever saw in all my life *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:
    Love Poka :wub:

Dragonfaire

Becca is one of the coolest person i ever saw in all my life *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:

Dragonfaire

Dragonfaire