Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares?

This is a discussion on Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the thing is. its not like its the only good item he has. he has sooo many items that most ...
Page: 12

Speed_King

the thing is. its not like its the only good item he has. he has sooo many items that most ppl dont have.[/b]
    Nah, he just won the lottery like, you know dude, like you know, dude, many times... awesome... h34r: (Am on your side here, just to make that clear.) KO is no more special than the rest of life: if you have money you will be able to make money easier than if you don't. If you have connections you will... The fact that there are so many random bugs in this game and so few proper GMs to supervise what is going on is the root of all evil (+ all the other billion things that there are good reasons to complain about).

And, the fact that Felix really is Paul Weller is what makes this forum... dare I say it... awesome :P

SillyHo

Winning the lottery is risking 1-2 dollars to win 1 million+, this is a bit different. Look at it this way, of all the highclass uniques perhaps as low as 1-3% of them are even +9. Ever try making a +9 anything resser? Its a royal bitch, 25 pieces of shell and at least 7 weapons between myself and a few friends during an interserver war. Nothing came out from it. I wont say making 9 is impossible, but it is highly unlikely, making a 10 out of a high class and overall bitch to farm weapon like Lugias, Avedon, Giga, is a joke to call legit.

when am going to quit this game i will burn all my +9's to +10 to test my luck on the anvil since i dont care about selling them for $$

will that make me a duper if i made any +10 ?

i bet there is legit +10 items but very rare and most of the ones u see nowadays are GM injected stuff cuz they r spread like crazy

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

I sent this ksc file to k2 and they replied like that;

Hail, *****!

Thank you for contacting your Knight Online Customer Support Team to report a potential cheater in game. Unfortunately, we were unable to open the attachment you forwarded to us. Please note that it is not impossible to obtain a Gigantic Axe +10, therefore it is not necessarily evidence of illegal activity. To report a character suspected of cheating, follow these three steps:

1. Take a screen shot of the player/players in question by pressing the (-) minus key on the keyboard. This will take a screen shot in KSC format (the only format allowed for submitted files) The images will be saved under the Knight Online Folder on your computer.
    2. Log onto your account through the KOL website and click on the "Cheat Reporting" Button.
    3. Upload your KSC file and fill out the necessary information on the form and submit.

You may not receive a response after having submitted the screen-shot and attached form, however, cheating is taken very seriously at K2 and the information submitted will be sent to the proper Knight Online team member for further investigation. Rest assured that all information is kept private and the players will not be contacted.

You can also report cheaters in game by contacting the Game Master (GM) on your server. To see a list of GM's for your server, visit the official Knight Online forums through the official Knight Online web site: www.knightonlineworld.com.

Please note, however, that you should only notify the GMs of cheaters that are currently in game, otherwise please submit a screenshot using the process stated above.

We apologize again for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your feedback and information. We are continually striving to make Knight Online a better experience for all of our players. Thank you again! Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

Thanagar
    Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.gamersfirst.com[/b]
    ill tellu what. id b pissed outta my mind if that thing was legit and they banned it, maybe he got pissed and put it up there with a trina and god went hmm. if this axe burns this man will kill himself.

NeronDomitius

u dont get it...

that guy that opened this topic, HeLLRoY, was bitching about that giga +10, and now he has HB+10 as i posted up on this page.

pwned?!

GM gave him HB+10 to stay quiet

GM gave him HB+10 to stay quiet[/b]
    evil xD

well in my openion in Ares every item can be legal or ilegal u'll never know since there r not dupes anymore and that server passed everything from anything.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

lawl woot for corrupt GMs

Winning the lottery is risking 1-2 dollars to win 1 million+, this is a bit different. Look at it this way, of all the highclass uniques perhaps as low as 1-3% of them are even +9. Ever try making a +9 anything resser? Its a royal bitch, 25 pieces of shell and at least 7 weapons between myself and a few friends during an interserver war. Nothing came out from it. I wont say making 9 is impossible, but it is highly unlikely, making a 10 out of a high class and overall bitch to farm weapon like Lugias, Avedon, Giga, is a joke to call legit.[/b]
    +1

Can anyone give me some upgrade tips on making a legyt +10 HB? I keep burning my +9s, damn that anvil is mean :angry:

SillyHo

I got the point killing, but its hard to condemn someone these days. Ares gets farther and farther out of control to where even some of the "legit" players need to start looking at ways to upgrade from their +8's.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I got the point killing, but its hard to condemn someone these days. Ares gets farther and farther out of control to where even some of the "legit" players need to start looking at ways to upgrade from their +8's.[/b]
    +8 is the new +7 :l

Banned

My foot legit...

Its possible, but not likely.
    Its just the possibility that hides the cheaters. I say a GM should be online monitoring the anvil at all times. Watching what goes in and what comes out. But noeeewwwww, k2 has to make things difficult.. Oh well, they still make thier money at the end of the month, who cares? Not them thats for sure.[/b]
    Ares have very much ages, same as Diez..
    Just go search 'Crazy Items' on KingOfKnight and you'll see the +9 and +10 items.
    And later i can say, maybe one GM was can gift one or two items, but all no.
    +9 Pieces is not hard to make, just lose some money lol
    +10 is rare, but can be upgradable too

Banned Senior Member

Just got an opinion about people who say nobody would ever upgrade such a +9 item.
    There are strange people in this world. Also there are certain drugs that have influence on people's minds and decisions. Maybe someone had too many pills, smoked too much or drank too much and decided to upgrade his +9. It certainly isn't impossible.. I still agree it can be gm made, and that +10 is extremely hard to make, but it's not impossible that it's upgraded legitly.

Banned

Just got an opinion about people who say nobody would ever upgrade such a +9 item.
    There are strange people in this world. Also there are certain drugs that have influence on people's minds and decisions. Maybe someone had too many pills, smoked too much or drank too much and decided to upgrade his +9. It certainly isn't impossible.. I still agree it can be gm made, and that +10 is extremely hard to make, but it's not impossible that it's upgraded legitly.[/b]
    I smoke skunk and never upgraded any piece +9 ;P ;P

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast