Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I used to goto 00000's vent to give him props on how good of a player he is ..Has 1 ...
Page: 8

WiLDBiLL

Default 000000

I used to goto 00000's vent to give him props on how good of a player he is ..Has 1 of the best Chars in this Game and all he can seem to think about is how everyone Sux But him What A freaking Joke.. Try to go out and get A girlfriend Zero Go Back to being a human Being Besides like some crack head hooked on KO.. You are really making an ASS of yourself...WOW lvl 70 and I got 1 mill NP I wonder how many girls would fall for KO as a pick - up line..jesus,,do yourself a favor zero and say damn what an ass I am and say your sorry for even opening your mouth..You have to give Respect to Get it..

anonym1ty

Dude.. you're making american's look bad by criticizing his lifestyle opposed to his gameplay. Also, to put that little logo thing as your sig, use .[img].[/img] so it shows.

well if this is the same wildbill that im thinking of that had a warrior with raptor 8 you seem to have a problem as well like when you said that you ksed perps obl and perp and i went on ur account and stole your raptor but days later you forgot that you had lent your raptor 8 to someone else and your friend gave it back to you seems you need to take your own advice.

im making a valid point about certain clans being involved with K2 for items, and all you can do is try to insult my personal life, which is awesome thanks very much for being interested. And i dont need to say this because you are "owning" me or some stupid shit like that, im bored of KO, as are the rest of my clan, and we have no motivation to hide our thoughts. I really dont care if you came on vent and were nice to me, its not gonna shut me up. I dislike americans generally, they are fat and stupid, but i hate cheating americans especially, like Air0r and Badwolf and everyone else like that.

I know just how fucked up K2 are, and trust me whenever me and others leave the game for good all will be revealed and things will go down. You will have all the proof you ever wanted. James is gone but there is still shit at K2, lying to honest players, recruiting cheaters and banning honest people.

remember the first time i was banned for "tradespamming" WithMyDarling? I remember arguing with james and alex on msn that they were gm chars with 70 stats gm items and they shouldnt be attacking my friends in cz. Well they tried to deny it by showing a screenshot:

ohhh whats that?? authority 1 (gm)? damn he owned himself with that... Alex if youre gonna edit your database for me, at least do it properly so the skillpoints add up and he doesnt have gm power. this is just an example of why this game is totally fucked up and people should really consider playing something else. The people running K2 are lying to you and dont give a fuck about u, they just want your money. Im thinking maybe going to a WoW if a new server opens, might be cool.

fuck USKO it was ruined by AMERICANS not the turks.

[/img]

Digger

wow im not feeling the love in here right now.

Luc1fer

Originally posted by RingWraith
    All know that BadCompany is a Ebay clan ^^ old news XD they popped outta nowhere with shells raptor8, just another edit clan.

This is comming form a person who has bougt lvl 70 warrior from some one else

go and spend $1300 on Monsterklill as well , nooblet

he wouldnt need to buy fucking chars if he didnt have 2 characters stolen from him by K2 and their pocket greeks. now shut up you clueless twat.

SexyJesse

i dunno if BadCompany Clan are edited or babashoped clan or whatever, but surely some of them r really fukin retarded.
    i remember this was like 1 month ago, i was 1on1ing extortion at 6 harpies with our clan members and their clan members watching. I beat extortion without my dd helm and him wearing dd helm, cuz he cant move my hp at all so he got beat 3 times in a row. Extortion got pissed and killed like 3 of our clan members that were watching. Not only that, CaptainHavoc, and Apocolypse kill me after that 1on1 with extortion, i was on their vent too. I was like wtf r u homos doing? and they just kept laughing. I have never seen noobs like these queers before, who the hell would do such shit like this when u were just 1on1ing. For this reason i think they r just bunch of homos.

Apoc

Lol, still mad Sexy , To be honest that was the ONLY thing in ke i regret doing , i apologized several times but if you want to still be mad then whatever . And also please dont make it seem we killed you during a ono on one , you was running up to the group and got caught up in the attack that actually was on Venom, and to show how wrong Ex was we sat there and watched you guys beat the crap outta him and never touch you guys . Nevertheless it was wrong to hit you so I do apologize . As for 0000000 I understand what you are saying about K2 but what does this have to do with BC again ? Seems your taking your anger out on the wrong people bro , I really dont care what info your gonna show , I bet none of it has anything to do with us tho , if so please prove me wrong , if not , direct your attack towards the real issue, not us cuz you were killed ONE time by someone lower lvl than you .

Luc1fer

LOL Zero , next time i am in trouble with law i might just call u to fight my case!!! my comment was to new pwang, not u so STFU. I never had intrest in what u do in game or in life.... after reading some on your posts on ranking and the sin guide that u made. I could tell that you are nothing but a self centered ,arrogent .. did accomplished nothing in your life (besides get to lvl 70 in ko) N0000000B .

PPl like you like to steriotype other ppl .. I live in america and yes i WAS Born in other country, and I am American now. so Do MOst of the ppl arund here are from othher country or there ancestors were. I learned this in 5th grade. but i guess you have yet to pass the 4th grade so I DO not Blame u for being ignorant.

wtf are you talking about? i dont even remember this guy killing me, and who cares?? i die all the fucking time to all kinds of noobs.

im just saying what ive thought for a long time about a community of american players who can get any item they want. First it was Air0r who was buddies with K2 GM's and NEVER levelled his char to 65 or got any items himself, and now its BC.

Maximus662

8 paige post started over a guy hitting someone in cz lmao, can we get 10 ?

Digger

im thinking 15 maybe........ let the flaming continue.

Apoc

As said b4 , plz show some proof of your accusations or please shut up . Just because some "Americans" have given you issues gives you no right to flame BC due to one kill in CZ . Bro this seems real pathethic .

Luc1fer

u siad it your self u have GM's on your msn as well.. so do a lot of ppl .. What i do not like is you being an ASS and saying all u americans are noob and etc. I can gurnatee you ppl from other country may have the same ammount of contacts as Americans. BTw from what i gather U dont like USA, And Last i checked THis game is Called USKO = united states Knight Online.... SO I think u should just quit this game since u dont like us Americans.

Ps : u should really thinnk be4 you open your mouth.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast