Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree10Likes

To the guy trying to start his mage bots on cwest again

This is a discussion on To the guy trying to start his mage bots on cwest again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like i said before, snipes isnt different than any of the official forum mods. doing k2's job for free. i ...
Page: 7

Little archer Senior Member

like i said before, snipes isnt different than any of the official forum mods.

doing k2's job for free.

i appreciate his work but it is kinda sad to imagine what k2 thinks of these volunteers.

about the mods, k2 must have been very lucky to stumble upon 3 retards willing to 24/7 moderate their inactive boards like their life depended on it lol

i hope snipes is smart enough to be aware that while this is a huge help to the usko community, he in reality is only helping the company that isnt competent enough to do this on their own, the same company that treats customers like trash is now getting their job done for free. a job that in the long run prevents people from quitting their game (cheats would run out of control if it wasnt for the sheriffs), earning even more profit for said company

all of that, for free!

i know you sheriffs in general love the game / community too much to even care about it but if i was in your position, i would honestly reconsider working for those pieces of shit.
    MrRapist and FuriousKo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

doing k2's job for free.

i appreciate his work but it is kinda sad to imagine what k2 thinks of these volunteers.

about the mods, k2 must have been very lucky to stumble upon 3 retards willing to 24/7 moderate their inactive boards like their life depended on it lol

i hope snipes is smart enough to be aware that while this is a huge help to the usko community, he in reality is only helping the company that isnt competent enough to do this on their own, the same company that treats customers like trash is now getting their job done for free. a job that in the long run prevents people from quitting their game (cheats would run out of control if it wasnt for the sheriffs), earning even more profit for said company

all of that, for free!

i know you sheriffs in general love the game / community too much to even care about it but if i was in your position, i would honestly reconsider working for those pieces of shit.
    For Once i got to agree with Razor =/

doing k2's job for free.

all of that, for free!

so sad and so true

doing k2's job for free.

all of that, for free!

agree to that ...atleast pay him Knight cash !! its better than nothing.

doing k2's job for free.

all of that, for free!

I agree with you almost completely as well razor, and the only reason I do it is because I still play and enjoy the game. The difference here is if I'm playing and hackers show up and start fucking shit up, I can get rid of them myself and make it that much better for myself and everyone else. I don't mod the forums, or do any of that, I wouldn't. I simply take the time to get rid of the cheaters instead of just dealing with them, tell me you wouldn't if you had the power to. I make a difference in the actual game rather than on some forums where it doesn't mean shit

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567