Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hack?

This is a discussion on Hack? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got an email named badcompany vent... with people bragging they paid 500 usd to delete my items voice recordings ...
Page: 3

micha

i got an email named badcompany vent...
    with people bragging they paid 500 usd to delete my items voice recordings
    before i told anyone my items was gone...
    ';x[/b]
    http://www.healthsquare.com/mc/fgmc2415.htm Try increasing the dosage plx

HAHAHA.. you hear BC voices in your head?? I hope I sound sexy

anyways, BiPolarCow- yeah keylogger ftw or somebody with knowledge of the account just screwed you over.

i never shared...all my sealed items was deleted on december 25 , christmas day...iwas silver premium so it had to be a gm...
    and...
    before i told anyone i got my items deleted

i got an email named badcompany vent...
    with people bragging they paid 500 usd to delete my items voice recordings
    before i told anyone my items was gone...
    ';x[/b]
    lol buddah you really are retarded. there are ways to unlock items even if you'r non prem, atleast there was a way. and if you got an email with "voice recordings"(lol) why dont you post them. seriously dont think any1 in bc would take the time to do that to a !"$! like you.

@ cow
    shit happens sry dude

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

lol buddah you really are retarded. there are ways to unlock items even if you'r non prem, atleast there was a way. and if you got an email with "voice recordings"(lol) why dont you post them. seriously dont think any1 in bc would take the time to do that to a !"$! like you.

@ cow
    shit happens sry dude[/b]
    only other salution i could think of is that another clan did it that does not like badcompany for some reason.
    to hide there real identity

only other salution i could think of is that another clan did it that does not like badcompany for some reason.
    to hide there real identity[/b]

ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY, HIDE YOUR CHILDREN

lil_mageskillz

hope you found out how you got hacked

draviste

I did already BB dumb game.[/b]
    Or bust out the credit card and start over the k2 way

Banned

It was probably a database hacker. Your sharers seem like legit cats.

buddah, shut the fuck up for once in your life[/b]
    WERE THE FUCK IS MY fp DD HELM?!!?!?!?!

Also now K2 is more or less run in India.... They are having alot of trouble with the indian gm's i.e. They are shady....

Banned

Yeah that makes sense. GMs are shady because they are Indian. Lets all go back to the time when GMs were the spawn of St. Augustine and were selflessly taking time out of their schedule by rubbing bengay on people's ass while they were recovering through rehabilitation.

K2 always had trouble with GMs. Refer to Mahina's myspace and you will see a list of KO players who are the "legitest cats" in the world.

Atleast the Indian Gms don't whore around. It's against their religion.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

Yeah that makes sense. GMs are shady because they are Indian. Lets all go back to the time when GMs were the spawn of St. Augustine and were selflessly taking time out of their schedule by rubbing bengay on people's ass while they were recovering through rehabilitation.

K2 always had trouble with GMs. Refer to Mahina's myspace and you will see a list of KO players who are the "legitest cats" in the world.

Atleast the Indian Gms don't whore around. It's against their religion.[/b]
    eh shit happens i got items again.....
    because i can......
    and because k2 would not help me like they help no one as u all know ' nothing new'
    this also did happen after some of my memebers from clan like.....rovsterclaws and Bp_isenguard and a few others like bigjohn was stolen from my clan to badcompany and there ally....so it seems kinda obvious on who it was and why....

ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY, HIDE YOUR CHILDREN[/b]
    rofl tnx for making me laughf

Banned

because i can......
    and because k2 would not help me like they help no one as u all know ' nothing new'
    this also did happen after some of my memebers from clan like.....rovsterclaws and Bp_isenguard and a few others like bigjohn was stolen from my clan to badcompany and there ally....so it seems kinda obvious on who it was and why....[/b]
    How does your post and my post correlate with each other?

Nevermind that, lets discuss YOUR situation. It is all about YOU. Let me get this straight, YOU were hacked and YOU believe that a GM was responsible for it.

I am not going to act like a jackass and shoot your story down because it is very plausible. Many GMs and players do finger each other in the ass. A GM is not even supposed to interact with players yet you see Mahina (who is the head GM) having KO players in her myspace friend's list. Even if you think of this situation logically, ("a person can befriend anyone he or she wants") what kind of a sick freak who is 40+ years old have anything in common with 14 - 15 year old children on the internet? Oh better yet, why are most of these children KO players? I guess I answered my own question and found the common denominator.

All in all, it is very plausible that you were targeted by a GM. I mean it is not hard to modify someone's account for a profit when you are getting paid less than minimum wage. However, as with many claims, it would sound even more plausible if you could provide some proof. You claim you recieved an email with a voice recording; you should post that voice recording.

I am glad you recovered.

because i can......
    this also did happen after some of my memebers from clan like.....rovsterclaws and Bp_isenguard and a few others like bigjohn was stolen from my clan to badcompany and there ally....so it seems kinda obvious on who it was and why....[/b]
    Who would join a clan named after the leader anyway... That's like asking someone to be your bitch and they say yes.
    Anyway, can't trust anyone so most likely u just got fuckd over by a sharer, even though he "would never do that" like always.

Banned

Red face

Who would join a clan named after the leader anyway... That's like asking someone to be your bitch and they say yes.
    Anyway, can't trust anyone so most likely u just got fuckd over by a sharer, even though he "would never do that" like always.[/b]
    i never sharer , not sure why people keep saying that
    only i play my accounts.

i never sharer , not sure why people keep saying that
    only i play my accounts.[/b]
    lol, Alot of people's items vanish without sharer's some not even good - So what makes you so special that someones going to pay 500$ to unequip a guy from a rank 70 clan?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast