Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

had 1800m in inventory

This is a discussion on had 1800m in inventory within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if ur telling the truth just take an ss of the ticket so then every 1 will feel owned :P...
Page: 5

lil_mageskillz

if ur telling the truth just take an ss of the ticket so then every 1 will feel owned :P

denon33

Not important. Forums hijacked by idiots at the weekend. I'll come here in future just for information about IG stuff. So bb idiot children. Carry on being jealous, and loving moms credit card. Just w8 till she gets the bill at the end of the month. I'm not posting ss for a reason. I dont need to... end of.

PriestOfShadows

noone cares nerd leave already, it takes 30 seconds to ss your cs ticket.

if you really had this done, you would've posted ss of ticket..you know why? cus it would feel good making everyone shut up and prove you're right..but now we can see you're not

yes, you are noob, but its nothing bad.. being noob isnt same like being bad person... you got lesson and lost 700m, next time you will be smarter and thats all...
    my posts and other people posts are not about "noobish", my/our posts are about your info about K2-GF compensation (you got your lost 700m) and we dont believe you... lost too much time replying our post and this time, you could make 21616x SS of your submit tickets history... you tell us, K2-GF compensated you, its something AMAZING, so show us real screenshot, we are hungry for it!
    if you dont prove it, you will be LIAR... and what is worse, being noob (and one day be "pro") or being liar? think about it
    if you dont want to show us SS, why did make this topic? why did you tell us about compensation? just big words?
    until you will show us screenshot, you will be LIAR in all eyes... i have no problem to tell you (after seeing screenshots): wow man, you are the luckiest man in USKO, gratz...
    LIAR x lucky person... choose!

if you really had this done, you would've posted ss of ticket..you know why? cus it would feel good making everyone shut up and prove you're right..but now we can see you're not [/b]
    I have to agree with this. You have put way more effort into trying to argue that your telling truth then you would have just taking a ss. And with the SS you can shove it in the face of all the flamers instead of keeping arguing with them.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

OUCH that happened to me but I only lost 200m.

yes, you are noob, but its nothing bad.. being noob isnt same like being bad person... you got lesson and lost 700m, next time you will be smarter and thats all...
    my posts and other people posts are not about "noobish", my/our posts are about your info about K2-GF compensation (you got your lost 700m) and we dont believe you... lost too much time replying our post and this time, you could make 21616x SS of your submit tickets history... you tell us, K2-GF compensated you, its something AMAZING, so show us real screenshot, we are hungry for it!
    if you dont prove it, you will be LIAR... and what is worse, being noob (and one day be "pro") or being liar? think about it
    if you dont want to show us SS, why did make this topic? why did you tell us about compensation? just big words?
    until you will show us screenshot, you will be LIAR in all eyes... i have no problem to tell you (after seeing screenshots): wow man, you are the luckiest man in USKO, gratz...
    LIAR x lucky person... choose![/b]

Damn dude well said!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

You're making yourself look even stupider... How can you buy 2x +2 WP and 2x +2 PP with only 39gb? Thats impossible on ANY server.

Why do you feel the need to lie to be cool?[/b]
    elucid
    Rating: 3
    View Member Profile

Group: Super Donator
    Member No.: 13,407
    Server: Quit KO
    Clan: Quit KO
    IGN: Quit KO

Maybe you should log in and check markets before you make comments which make you look silly. Prices are extremely low at the moment.

Cadence96

2) You lied to shut mouth of people who laughed (which I can understand)[/b]
    if you dont prove it, you will be LIAR... and what is worse, being noob (and one day be "pro") or being liar? think about it [/b]
    Only Boogie knows if he is lying or not. But if he is, then it is probably because he was flamed since post 3 and tried the wrong way to defend himself. Aren't four pages of this enough?, stop trolling at him.

zabjaka

Only Boogie knows if he is lying or not. But if he is, then it is probably because he was flamed since post 3 and tried the wrong way to defend himself. Aren't four pages of this enough?, stop trolling at him.[/b]

yea.. imo he was just gettin pissed off at all those flamers and lied... come on, he wouldnt be denying it if he had gotten the money back D:

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

i'd say you're very lucky since, you didnt go negative naoh. it happens to and that sucks alot more.

[/b]
    Bah, change your avatar :angry:

denon33

Cant believe this thread is still going. FFs I got my money back, if u are so desperate for me to post SS I'll post one of my +2 wps and +2 pp. ( I did actually take screenies of those ), and can take screenies of the newly made +3's. will that put this topic to bed? Like cadence said, I've defended myself so vigourously because I have indeed been flamed from post 3.

If thats what u want i'll do it. But I have asked for this topic to be closed twice. And yes only I know if I'm telling the truth or not. Do u want me to say I'm lying just so u can all stroke u penis a little hard and say I told u so?

Geez....zzzz boring. There is a few guys in this thread that understand. Most dont understand simple,rational thinking.

" OK I lied, and lost 700m" the fact that I didn't apparently seems unimportant to you. But there I've said it so please be satisifed with yourself at not actually knowing the truth one way or the other, but beating me in to submission through flaming.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast