Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

[Hellsgarem] More countries are going to be whitelisted

This is a discussion on [Hellsgarem] More countries are going to be whitelisted within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Screamer, why don't you just sleep or get out of home to have some real life? We know that fukin ...
Page: 14

Screamer, why don't you just sleep or get out of home to have some real life?
    We know that fukin USKO down and they are havin' a techinal problem. I really hope they fix it as soon as possible cause ScreameR's posts are fukin waste of time to read.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I'd probably cry if 0000000 called me a nobody T_T my life would end right thar (true story).

but, who are you?
    hi, my name is razor. i'm from peru a 3rd world country and i've got no steady income.

I'm forced to play KO private servers because i can't afford the official servers.

I'm usually trying my hardest to act as cocky as i can on a forum called Gamers4Life and also known as KO4Life, after 10 years of crying out loud and begging the administrators to give me moderator ''rights'' on the forum i finally became someone, all there was left to do for me was actually doing the job as moderator right... sadly that didn't take long and all went downwards again, started smoking and entirely fucked up my voice, started being toxic towards other fellow forum users and i was forced to let the inner rage come out again.

I banned, infracted and even better flamed people that disagreed with me on no matter what subject. After that the obssession with gaining status on the forum that i caused to be so dead came in, and now all i do is try to act smart, argue with the better KO players than me and somehow i manage to get everyone to hate me so much that there's nothing else to say than ''you're obviously biased'' and asking silly questions like: who are you?.

that's pretty much it, now who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldwind View Post
    Screamer, why don't you just sleep or get out of home to have some real life?
    We know that fukin USKO down and they are havin' a techinal problem. I really hope they fix it as soon as possible cause ScreameR's posts are fukin waste of time to read.
    Thanks dude, i appreciate the feedback!

Little archer Senior Member

I never once begged to become a mod! Where'd you get that from? I think you're mixing the stories. I was chosen because I was active and Devile saw in me a nice boy! Really!

Whereas you got ignored and left to rot at the side of the road. I heard you also tried to pull that off in some private server, and the same story repeated itself! So many rejections must hurt huh? Is that why you're so bitter? Maybe that's why you hate me. You are jealous!

If I abused my power as you claim I did you would all be banned by now, but here you are still yapping and still embarrassing yourself, so I guess I'm an impartial fellow after all XD

In case people don't want to click or are color blind, I'll post it here again. Point and laugh guys!

But apparently I BEGGED! FOUR MONTHS LATER HE STILL CARED ABOUT THIS APPLICATION! Haven't you learned from real life? If you get ignored by fucking 1/3 of a year, odds are that you are not wanted ROFL.

You're also younger than me. Respect your elders son.

QUITE A GOOD LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PLAYER LMFAO! SURELY THAT WOULD MATTER IN THE SELECTION RIGHT? LOL

I hope you learned your lesson, young man. Serious tone, or trying to 'troll', you can't win. So just stop and find something else to do!
    the ring, Manhattan and itzbryan like this.

I never once begged to become a mod! Where'd you get that from? I think you're mixing the stories. I was chosen because I was active and Devile saw in me a nice boy! Really!

Whereas you got ignored and left to rot at the side of the road. I heard you also tried to pull that off in some private server, and the same story repeated itself! So many rejections must hurt huh? Is that why you're so bitter? Maybe that's why you hate me. You are jealous!

If I abused my power as you claim I did you would all be banned by now, but here you are still yapping and still embarrassing yourself, so I guess I'm an impartial fellow after all XD

In case people don't want to click or are color blind, I'll post it here again. Point and laugh guys!

But apparently I BEGGED!

QUITE A GOOD LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PLAYER LMFAO! SURELY THAT WOULD MATTER IN THE SELECTION RIGHT? LOL

I hope you learned your lesson, young man. Serious tone, or trying to 'troll', you can't win. So just stop and find something else to do!
    hahahah of my...

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    hahahah of my...
    Can you say DESTROYED carland??? by a peruvian no less!

Hahahahaahaaha, 2014. good one back then i used to copy pasta those mod applications, kinda hilarious they even worked sometimes on some server :ASD:SAAS
    p.s u still didn't answer my question: Who are you?

wish i kept all my inbox pm's from you. ah who cares, i don't need to share them

btw razor, there's a reason why this old trash is hidden on the forum, it's the moderator section and only moderators are allowed to see it. i'm happy you once again proved to all of us you care more about status than professionalism, winning what exactly?

Can you say DESTROYED carland???
    Im sure he would get Mod if he was quite a good CSGO player
    razor and ScreameR like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

http://puu.sh/tN1Y9/1b2435afe5.jpg

But apparently I BEGGED!

Power abuse?
    Razor abusing mod power
    Then you locked that thread, which you're not supposed to do and he recreated this topic:
    Razor abusing mod power (& locking topic @ Feedback section)

Perhaps you're not abusing your power with every user but you are not using it as you should. That's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Power abuse?
    Razor abusing mod power
    Then you locked that thread, which you're not supposed to do and he recreated this topic:
    Razor abusing mod power (& locking topic @ Feedback section)
    Ooh incoming likes to you!

This has been already solved. Nickos invaded a topic to talk shit about someone. That is known as topic hijacking and is something we don't tolerate here! Next.

It's like Razor does Nova bomb in Karus town.

Edit; more like Critical hit.
    razor likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

isn't sharing someones forum moderator application an abuse of power? I would assume if it's not visible to everyone all the time, it shouldn't ever be.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    isn't sharing someones forum moderator application an abuse of power? I would assume if it's not visible to everyone all the time, it shouldn't ever be.
    Good point, only staff members are able to see that section for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Hahahahaahaaha, 2014. good one back then i used to copy pasta those mod applications, kinda hilarious they even worked sometimes on some server :ASD:SAAS
    p.s u still didn't answer my question: Who are you?

wish i kept all my inbox pm's from you. ah who cares, i don't need to share them

btw razor, there's a reason why this old trash is hidden on the forum, it's the moderator section and only moderators are allowed to see it. i'm happy you once again proved to all of us you care more about status than professionalism, winning what exactly?
    THE SALTY COMEBACK.

How do you even post after that? How old are you now, 21? You going pro on league yet? XD

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Oh lovely. How nice it is to try to conveniently abide to the rules when the time calls for it. Before that, though, shitting on a poor, defenseless mod is fair game! Oh you, living embodiment of this double-standards generation, please provide more of your wisdom!

(fun fact, that's not in the rules ANYWHERE!)

Carry on people, AMUSE ME.

THE SALTY COMEBACK.

How do you even post after that? How old are you now, 21? You going pro on league yet? XD
    how exactly are you still not banned? bringing up a 3 year old post from a section you aren't even supposed to share and is only for staff members to read isn't really what a moderator should be sharing is it? salty comeback? i'm explaining straight up facts here. The ones you most likely still don't understand.

please, give me more cutie.

Diamond acquired at last! Fuck you BRS LOL
    Pro at overwatch yet? Oh wait it took you what, a year? more? and u still didn't reach the master or grandmaster rank? keep going poor boy, one day u'll make it.