Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

How did u start to play KO

This is a discussion on How did u start to play KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; google ftw.. so I started first on MYKO before USKO came..right after USKO came I moved to USKO .. xigenon ...
Page: 2

NEMANYA

google ftw..
    so I started first on MYKO before USKO came..right after USKO came I moved to USKO ..

xigenon ftw !!!

i started when only 4 servers at usko existed, and ppl were lowlv.
    in the summer.. but dunno year lol think its 3years or something

biobot93

i started when only 4 servers at usko existed, and ppl were lowlv.
    in the summer.. but dunno year lol think its 3years or something[/b]

i remember when if u were lvl 60 u were gg,cape ment gg, if u had glowy u were duper or god
    lol good times
    good times

Banned Senior Member

A clanmate from Socom2 played KO here and there so when I got my own computer I installed it and played with him. He quit KO and went back to Socom, I quit Socom to stick with KO

haru

on friday afternoon i was playing runescape...i had just got my full dragon set and whip(like $100) and i went to pk to show off...i got gang banged by this huge clan...lost it all
    saturday mouring i googled fmmorpg and found this site with tons of them all being lame and paytoplay...i filtered out p2p and was left with 1 knight online... my cousin was over that day playing with my sister(both girls...) anyways i started an account and played...it was fukin laggy and kinda gay and my cousin was making fun of me...if only i had listened to her i probablly wouldnt be wasting my time right now to tell total strangers about how i started playing a game for the last 3 years
    anyway... i made it to lvl 45 rogue in ares was in a clan called circleofpower and things were going good. then i went afk in aoe stone golems, when i came back i saw mymom sitting at the computer with a very mad look on her face.i looked in chat and ppl were cussing her out :P so right as KE was coming out i had to quit...
    then about a year ago i decided to download it again(After 3 moths of boring runescape) played manes for 10 hours got lvl 32 mage then dced
    checked the website and......FIRE DRAKE wtf...
    anyways next day logged in and everythign was different so i quit for like 3days then started pathos ect....and now i quit again BB all

Super Nexus

Huge Blizzard + Download.com + Boredom of being inside = How I got started, even though I don't play much.....

haru

i remember when if u were lvl 60 u were gg,cape ment gg, if u had glowy u were duper or god
    lol good times
    good times[/b]
    ahh yes when clan leader wouldbuy 1000x abyss gems and get chitins for entire clan and if u had a cleaver u were DANK if u had md u were AMAZING if u had shard u were LEGEND
    i loved the map haunga was amazing xp aoe goblin with like the 1 lvl60 mage every1 wanted to get in and tyon was good xp too but eslant at 40-45 cant remember back when voker was the mostimportant part of aoe party..... hate ROFD

P.S if alienwing still plays and reads this TYVM for teaching me howto combo on megantherons :P

Sno0p

Used to go often to a cyber cafe to play along with my friends dota and cs .One of my friends started playing this game and after like 3 months he corrupted me start playing it aswell :angry:

Banned Senior Member

A friend told me new server in some game is going to open soon so when Diez came out I decided to try it
    Didnt like at first because i never played MMORPG before but as you see im still here :P
    I remember i got into some russian clan that had 1 60 mage that helped us all in goblins lol i got to like 43 in goblin because i didnt know eslant exists
    the good times

rattrap

www.download.com

found ko early, i think there was only ares and dies when i started playing, not sure, o well been hooked since then

llJuanMall

My cousin told me about KO, He started playing after he saw some friends playing it at a Peruvian Internet Cafe or "Cabina" xD He told me through msn cause I was already living in Canada and he was in Peru. In the first place i didnt like it that much and continued playing GunBound (yeah yeah, that shotting game where u ride any kind of mobile or even an animal) After a couple of days I started liking KO better and after a month I left GB and started my LONG journey in Knight Online

Got bored one day searched for online games. Found one which read good and the rest is history

swishersticks

was on download.com and looking for some games seen KO tryed it . was confused at first . lvl 1 going up to a kecon dieing 1 hit 2 times since i didnt know how to play

Boyce

searching for mmorpgs on google then i saw a picture of KO from this big list and it looked good

GetRichOrDieTrying

i dont remember

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast